• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
It came in mind that there was a website called "Bluestacks" that able to play any gacha games on PC and I was wondering if anyone of you were using that program for benefits?

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
It came in mind that there was a website called "Bluestacks" that able to play any gacha games on PC and I was wondering if anyone of you were using that program for benefits?
Bluestacks is android emulator for PC. Dunno what is situation with that emu nowadays, it used to be shit (full of ads and popups that you could get rid when paying money to BS, no clue if it worked or not) when I tried and deleted it quite fast.

Others, more used emulators are:
- Nox -> https://www.bignox.com/
- Memu -> https://www.memuplay.com/

One just need to remember the possibility of leaking info towards third parties when using emulators. Not saying it happens, but it can.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to clear a level 35 dragon team battle on Langrisser with just 10 seconds before maintenance started. It was super tense and refreshing. Thankfully FGO will be off maintenance in 30 mins.

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
So I tried Langrisser today and I'm liking it. It feels like a proper SRPG and I love the rocking soundtrack. However, I don't think that I'm gonna stick with it because of how raising characters star level work. You need a character's shards to raise their star level and most of them can only be gain by getting a duplicate of a character via the gacha.

That right there is some really exploitative bullshit.

Think about it. What's the chance that you'll actually pull a duplicate of the character that you need the shards for? And what about getting shards for SSR characters? Can you imagine how much money you would need to blow? And this is only going to get worst as they had new characters.

I can easily see myself and others eventually hitting a wall because our characters star level just isn't high enough.

Last edited:

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh right. My bad. But my point still stands.
I mean, it's a gacha game, so by it's definition it's mechanics are (as they generally are) a bit shitty, but I made quite a large correction to your point, so no, it doesn't really stand as you (assumed) that star rating was the defining factor in char lvl, which isn't correct.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
You need a character's shards to raise their star level and most of them can only be gain by getting a duplicate of a character via the gacha.
Pretty much all the rare ships that you'd have a hard time pulling again have bonding missions, and you can use them to obtain shards.
nmom692.jpg

Still not ideal, but better than being forced to get dupes which some gacha games do force you to do.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So is now a bad time to start Langrisser? Would it be better to wait for some event as if I understand it correctly its sort of in a post launch lull where you're missing the free launch SSR's

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
So is now a bad time to start Langrisser? Would it be better to wait for some event as if I understand it correctly its sort of in a post launch lull where you're missing the free launch SSR's

Your daily exp gain in Langrisser is capped, meaning you can only progress so much in a short amount of time. That's why I cannot recommend you starting when an event is just about to. Instead, you should do so now. Today, we got a new event where grinding can net you a SSR Bozel, but you are likely to miss out only starting now. You wouldn't want a repeat of that for the next event.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Finally new Ragna , man the recent banner with the water unities is really a trap (rates divided by 7) I'm glad I managed to get a copy of Eve (the only one from the summon pool I didn't have a copy)

Is there a plan to release Myrina before Ragna?

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Finally new Ragna , man the recent banner with the water unities is really a trap (rates divided by 7) I'm glad I managed to get a copy of Eve (the only one from the summon pool I didn't have a copy)

Is there a plan to release Myrina before Ragna?

We don't really know but probably. I did 4 10x pulls and all I got was Naias...I haven't been very lucky with water at all so the best attacker I have is +1 Elysion.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The current water banner in DC is actually really nice, since a lot of the characters are top tier that only get better with uncaps. Eve and Thanatos are great attackers, Olga is amazing for PVP, Mars is good for pretty much everything, Naias is a great support, and Chang'e is...well, she's Chang'e. She's amazing. Rusulka is the only bad pull, so the odds are pretty nice you'll get something worthwhile (no Mammon in there). I went all in (from around 86k crystals and got Eve +1, Thanatos +3, Olga to +3, Naias to +2, my Chang'e up to +5, and (unfortunately) Rusulka up to +2. Granted I had a copy of Naias, Thanatos, Olga, and a Chang'e +2 going into this, but it's still nice. Crystals are easy enough to earn in this game, I should have a decent amount again in a month and I know the uncaps I pulled will still be useful then.

Happy about the new Ragna, though I expected as much with the new banner, haha.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still too scarred from the Guardian Chang'e banner to go in hard on this and honestly the only Childs here that wouldn't disappoint me are Eve and to some extent Mars so I'm really not feeling it.

Thanatos is not good for Raids, I don't need Naias, I have Olga at +2 and he's low priority during Raid time, and well Rusalka speaks for itself. There is just too much on this banner I don't want and with my luck...

...I didn't listen to my own advice and pulled 10 more times out of salt. All I got was 1 Rusalka. Almost 30k crystals down the drain.

Last edited:

okita

Oct 25, 2017
The current water banner in DC is actually really nice, since a lot of the characters are top tier that only get better with uncaps. Eve and Thanatos are great attackers, Olga is amazing for PVP, Mars is good for pretty much everything, Naias is a great support, and Chang'e is...well, she's Chang'e. She's amazing. Rusulka is the only bad pull, so the odds are pretty nice you'll get something worthwhile (no Mammon in there). I went all in (from around 86k crystals and got Eve +1, Thanatos +3, Olga to +3, Naias to +2, my Chang'e up to +5, and (unfortunately) Rusulka up to +2. Granted I had a copy of Naias, Thanatos, Olga, and a Chang'e +2 going into this, but it's still nice. Crystals are easy enough to earn in this game, I should have a decent amount again in a month and I know the uncaps I pulled will still be useful then.

Happy about the new Ragna, though I expected as much with the new banner, haha.

If you didn't have most of them yes it's nice you can go all in , for me and many others who were aiming only on Eve and had all the others , it was quite the low odds to overcome compared to other banners. Got 2 Rusalkas , 1 Olga, 2 Mars (she is +3 now) and Eve , after Eve I stopped, 40k crystals spent. If you aiming in uncaps is the way to go , I'm happy with just one copy lol Uncaps with time they will slowly come

We don't really know but probably. I did 4 10x pulls and all I got was Naias...I haven't been very lucky with water at all so the best attacker I have is +1 Elysion.

I got Eve but I have a +3 Elysion will test during Ragna to see which one is better , don't know how they compare , it seems Eve is even stronger compared to japan version in global , I will try to test metis too to see if her drive buff is better for fever time

Last edited:

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was also feeling a bit gunshy after the Guardian Chang'e banner. Ended up doing 60 pulls. On the last 10 pull I managed to get Eve (the only one I really wanted) and a dupe Thanatos. The other five pulls were atrocious, just 9x3* and the pity 4*'s. Looking at that guide I'll probably run Eve / Chang'e / Miku / Leda / Danu. Is Myrina even available on Global?

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I spent 60k crystals and got another Rusalka, another Naias, a +3 for my Olga, and a +1 for Chang'e.

I regret this immensely.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I spent 60k crystals and got another Rusalka, another Naias, a +3 for my Olga, and a +1 for Chang'e.

I regret this immensely.

It is a trap, the chance to get burned if you want something specific is really high, early on on moot the salt of people complaining was huge, eve is really a wanted unity and probably thats why they did a 7 child summon pool including childs that were in banners before like chang'e and Thanatos

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
It is a trap, the chance to get burned if you want something specific is really high, early on on moot the salt of people complaining was huge, eve is really a wanted unity and probably thats why they did a 7 child summon pool including childs that were in banners before like chang'e and Thanatos

I mean I know, I wrote exactly that above, but my water attackers are so bad that I was hoping for either her or an Elysion uncap at the very least and didn't even get that.

Nazonozonoya

Jan 7, 2018
I use Bluestacks on PC for Destiny Child, runs good but can randomly crash. Lets me run the game on PC so my phone is available during work. Not really a "benefit" but it allows me to play the game in landscape mode to see the entire art panels throughout the game and install Korean art assets since I play on iOS with censored art.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the second Disgaea gatcha right? There was Makai Wars which never hit global IIRC

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I like Valkyrie Profile but this game is rather old and doesn't look too great to me so I'll probably pass.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
wew that facebook page is a nightmare

game is super old and if that's what the translation is like, it's a definite pass

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Granblue Fantasy added a mode called "Proving Grounds". Basically you have mono-element enemies (Wind in this case) that take reduced damage from everything except their opposing element (Fire in this case). You have to set up to four teams and then proceed through a number of battles, each team can only fight once and has to have unique members.

I have to say it's something I'd like to see in other gacha games. Especially ones that have been out for a while. The way most work is that you use your OP units and not much else and everything else goes into storage. It's nice to have a reason to use them and air them out.

Oct 25, 2017
Clone Evollution RPG Battle, Miracle M, and Hyper Heroes are just released on both Android/iOS.

Turns out 2 games were more than a year old, except Miracle M just a recent new one.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've heard Miracle M is pretty P2W, so I'd be wary.

Edit: I just looked at images of the game. That artstyle...sorry, it's a pass from me.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
I've heard Miracle M is pretty P2W, so I'd be wary.

Edit: I just looked at images of the game. That artstyle...sorry, it's a pass from me.

Cool! Good game to play for and quit after a week!
Edit: Well, it won't even log me in on Nox. Stuck in the server/language select.

Last edited: