• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
It's my most anticipated mobile game, AIDIS (game publisher/developer) already mentioned they are looking to bring a global version. Just hoping it doesnt take 2 years before we see it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Last Cloudia looks great, and I'm relieved to hear a Global version has been mentioned (hopefully it hits us sooner rather than later...), but what I really want is news that Princess Connect getting a Global release. Hopefully with the success of Dragalia Lost, Cygames decides to make an English version but I'm not going to hold my breath on it. That being said, I'll never give up hoping for it.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Another one that l am slowly picking up an interest on is this one,

It is confirmed that English language will be an option at some point.

Laice

Oct 27, 2017
a game i hope will find its was to the west at one is witch weapon. the game just look so interesting. Production value seems to be high too. Efun recently took over the publishing right for china i thing.

Last edited:

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Last Cloudia looks great, and I'm relieved to hear a Global version has been mentioned (hopefully it hits us sooner rather than later...), but what I really want is news that Princess Connect getting a Global release. Hopefully with the success of Dragalia Lost, Cygames decides to make an English version but I'm not going to hold my breath on it. That being said, I'll never give up hoping for it.
Did they say anything promising about the global release?

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else playing Clash of Knights?, I am enjoying it, but the amount of energy it gives you is crazy, to the point where it's not even worth it being there, I have over 2000 energy in reserve, and there is now way I can use it all, even by donating loads to friends.

Azusa

Oct 25, 2017
I tried it on KR server. The game is too grindy for me. There is no point playing a gacha game where you need to burn a ton of stamina on auto. They should have added SKIP and remove combat completely. Just show us a reward page.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here plays GrandChase? Is It a good game? How about gatcha in It? Thanks

*Raises hand*

And yes, that game was really good and the drop rate was really simple so you could get a few "S" ranks in one 10-roll, sometimes they'd drop more than one SR if you're lucky. And it's also rerollable so you can pull your favorite SR anytime you want.

Ganryu

Oct 25, 2017
*Raises hand*

And yes, that game was really good and the drop rate was really simple so you could get a few "S" ranks in one 10-roll, sometimes they'd drop more than one SR if you're lucky. And it's also rerollable so you can pull your favorite SR anytime you want.
Thanks...
How about daily time to do all activities?
And end game?

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks...
How about daily time to do all activities?
And end game?

To be fair with you, Grandchase do have plenty of features such as dailies, guild wars, raid, etc., but you will learn this basic guide once you get used to this game.

And if you prefer a tl;dr version, here it is:

- adventure mode pve is not locked behind an "energy" system
- pvp mode rewards that are capped, but refresh everyday
- bossing pve also gives rewards that are capped, but refresh everyday
- it is easy to get free premium summons (for A, S, SR rarity characters)
- guilds system that includes fighting against other guilds in a pvp match for rewards
- bi-weekly game updates with new events

And also endgame is still afar until your power is above 250k to get there. I'm currently around 225k and I'm still in the middle of game. And it's "stamina-free".

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully that one gets a global release, production value seems great and the ost is pretty much guaranteed to be good. Like that you can explore towns too.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Aurora Legend is in Closed Beta this week. Well, anyone can download it and try it, but progress will be wiped.

If anyone has played that Ragnarok idle game, it's basically that, but with gacha. The game completely runs in the background only requiring you to manually progress stages so you earn more EXP and currency per minute.

It's bad, but I like these kinds of idle games that are super hands off. You check in once or twice a day for literally 3 minutes and then go on with your life.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
idv96t09shk21.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if I'll bother with Brown Dust. The gameplay graphics are so basic, it makes the idea of pulling something nice a lot less appealing. Sure they'll still be useful in strength/utility, but when the gameplay looks like it does...

I'll see. People say there's more to the gameplay than it appears, so it might hook me. I'm doubtful, but I'll try it out with an open mind and see what happens.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like complex auto setups which it seems to have in spades but its PvP focus is off-putting to me. Not a big fan of PvP in gacha games as its always P2W to some extent.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read up on the game much, but it's really PVP-focused? Well that's a strike against the game for sure, I might just wait for Valkyrie Anatomia after all.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't read up on the game much, but it's really PVP-focused? Well that's a strike against the game for sure, I might just wait for Valkyrie Anatomia after all.

Long term kind of but there is also a large amount of PvE content - I think season 1 is about 50 chapters with 10 battles each and it gets rather difficult. Furthermore they are adding season 2 today so there is a lot to do without touching arena, especially if you play it casually (which I kind of expect you to given how many gacha you're playing). There are also modes like World boss where you use 12 units - it looks like this.

It's just that arena is highly rewarding in this and provides strong incentive to read up on the metagame as well as engage in guild participation.

Someone posted a bit of a shill video on r/gachagaming that shows its strong points. The "low rates are bad for whales too" is kind of questionable but they too are limited in how many skill books they can get per month:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This video talks about it https://youtu.be/xb4JQ30SowA and its mentioned in the written review linked above. There do seem to be several different PvP modes but it certainly seems to be the main focus.
Long term kind of but there is also a large amount of PvE content - I think season 1 is about 50 chapters with 10 battles each and it gets rather difficult. Furthermore they are adding season 2 today so there is a lot to do without touching arena, especially if you play it casually (which I kind of expect you to given how many gacha you're playing). There are also modes like World boss where you use 12 units - it looks like this.

It's just that arena is highly rewarding in this and provides strong incentive to read up on the metagame as well as engage in guild participation.

Someone posted a bit of a shill video on r/gachagaming that shows its strong points. The "low rates are bad for whales too" is kind of questionable but they too are limited in how many skill books they can get per month:
Thanks, you two. Unfortunately I'm on mobile data and nearing my monthly cap so I'm limiting my data (Internet has been down all week), but it's supposedly getting fixed tomorrow so I'll give the videos a watch then.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Rerolling in Brown Dust is so fast it's limited by the three minute timer to delete accounts. That's how fast you can reroll.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Poop Powder, aka Brown Dust, seems quite fun. And the graphics in the YouTube videos don't do it justice. On a smaller screen it's really crisp and smooth, and the presentation has a nice amount of flourish. The gameplay is all about setting up your units beforehand and watching it play out, and I like that kind of gameplay. We'll see how the PVE content comes along because I'm more interested in PVE than PVP, but hey, it's fun for now. And the art seems like knock-off Granblue art. That's not a bad thing.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I started Brown Dust on Global and my name is the same as here. Feel free to add. I don't know if we have enough people here for an OT or even guild but it would be fun.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
How bad is the reroll process? Gonna start Brown Dust now and see what all the fuss is about