• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
I got Seir and Wester from the two free 5* tickets in Brown Dust and I think I'm satisfied with those

Oct 25, 2017
WV9NzqD.jpg

And another great guide for newcomers like me.

Also, keep in mind that tier-list will be changed depends on banners in the near future, regarding of currently tiers.

Last edited:

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder is it better to go with the global server in Brown Dust, EU servers can often be ghost towns

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Reposting for new page that my name is the same in game on Global server. You need to be level 10 to make a guild - I wonder if we have enough people here.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kept getting this issue when I deleted my account for reroll method.

K9cEaTh.jpg

It took me almost an hour and the loading is still running, even when I deleted the app and reinstalled it - still loading. How do I fix it?

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Futabaisthebest<3 That definitely is not normal. I have no solution unfortunately.

Re-rolling goes quick, but getting even one of the top units is a complete hassle. Last run, I got the same bottom tier hero from both of my free 5* pulls. I will be at this for a while.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kept getting this issue when I deleted my account for reroll method.

K9cEaTh.jpg

It took me almost an hour and the loading is still running, even when I deleted the app and reinstalled it - still loading. How do I fix it?
There are two different "delete account" buttons. One of them leads to that, the other to 3 minutes. Cancel this one.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My Internet will hopefully be restored today, so I'll spend the evening re-rolling in Brown Dust and see how it goes!

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Android version took forever to download, in now. So its use the two 5* tickets and then use two ten pulls (presumably on the Lillian banner) and if you dont get the good reroll?

Laice

Oct 27, 2017
Android version took forever to download, in now. So its use the two 5* tickets and then use two ten pulls (presumably on the Lillian banner) and if you dont get the good reroll?
most units avaible in the banner arent that good early game. once census seems to be to try to get seir from one of the 5* tickets.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got an account with Seir and Anubis (who is garbage or average depending on list) and then got Lillian on my first ten pull. I'll go with this I think, tired of re-rolling.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely not settling for anything less than Seir. If she's my only 5*, I'm okay with that.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Koolio's video is up:

It's not really an "impressions" video as he's already been playing it on an Asian server but I think he's making a decent showcase of the mechanics.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
What's the purpose of dupes in this? I had a double Foxy draw before, which I discarded. But I have to wonder.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
luckily rerolling is fairly wasy and fast 3 minutes and that only due the delete cooldown xD
Yeah, I love it. I wish more gacha developers would do stuff like this and not intentionally make re-rolling as painful as they can (*cough*, Langrisser, *cough*). I don't mean to slight Langrisser as it's a fine game, and re-rolling isn't exactly needed as you can beat pretty much everything with just free characters, but they still shouldn't intentionally gate people from wanting to get the start they want.

Laice

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I love it. I wish more gacha developers would do stuff like this and not intentionally make re-rolling as painful as they can (*cough*, Langrisser, *cough*). I don't mean to slight Langrisser as it's a fine game, and re-rolling isn't exactly needed as you can beat pretty much everything with just free characters, but they still shouldn't intentionally gate people from wanting to get the start they want.
my fave are those that say here is 10X pull reset the pull as much as you want until you get one you want.