• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Be sure to check Revue's Notices for a survey that rewards 100 gems.
Not much, but it's only 11 easy questions so why not.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I think there is no point to argue. There are always people who claims all lives are equal other than the one he doesn't like.

Oct 25, 2017
it's a bummer that azur lane is what it is. I'm a huge fan of their game model where autobattle is viable, and it's pretty easy to get all the SSR units without spending a dime. bullet hell shooters for gameplay in a gacha is still fairly novel that I wish was done more often.

But at the same time... this ain't a game one can play in public with the uh... loading screen gacha.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I was browsing the free section of PSN on a whim and noticed a gacha game called Cryptract on it. Apparently it also came out on PS3 and Vita in Japan. In the US its only on PS4 though.
It's not very good.
Combat reminds me of Epic Seven but it's riddled with "buy stuff PLEASE" banners already immediately after finishing the tutorial.

Last edited:

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Beta acceptance emails for Genshin Impact are going out! I was invited.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
A somewhat old trailer for Tales of Crestoria, but this time it's subtitled (by Namco Bandai themselves, they probably really are going to try a simultaneous launch)!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They changed the appearance of the ad player in Revue Starlight. It looks like it might be here to stay, at least for the next few weeks. I noticed a drop in rainbow envelopes though, but it might just be my luck being poor right now.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I've gotten 3 new 4* stage girls (Pirate Shizuha, Musketeer Hikari and Karen) from this week's ad gacha, so I'd say the chances are still the same.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even pay attention to my pulls unless there's something new so I have no idea if the rates are any different. In this week's version I'm only missing Musketeer Hikari so even if I did pull a 4* I wouldn't be aware unless it was her.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Probably just RNG on my part, then. Funny enough, after I posted this I got a rainbow envelope in this morning's step 1/step 2 pulls, so maybe I just needed to complain a little. The fact that they don't show the rates means they can alter it to their liking, but I guess that's the price you need to pay for free pulls. I'm still happy regardless, as it's fun to do and I have gotten a lot out of it so far. Plus is helps support the game, there's that too.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The only money I have spent in a gacha thus far is about $7 to buy diamantium to get the Fire Emblem guaranteed summon in Dragalia, and it wasn't even my money, it all came from Google surveys

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
GOOD I have like 2000 of them right now which is INSANE.
Also THANK you @ the Cost limit being increased.
No good reason I should be at level 72 and STILL not be able to have a full team of girls with good Memoirs equipped for PvE content.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
keep in mind this is being added to the jp version, so we might have to wait a few months until it comes here (maybe three or four, considering the catching up time)

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has there been anything official about a Princess Connect global/English version? I hadn't seen anything but a lot of people seem to be talking about it like its coming

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Has there been anything official about a Princess Connect global/English version? I hadn't seen anything but a lot of people seem to be talking about it like its coming
Nothing that I can see. I really hope it does, but I kind of have a feeling that it never will. It'd be nice though, I'd definitely play it. It's been on my radar since it launched in Japan, but the language barrier was too much for me to overcome (since I love reading as much of the story as I can in my gacha games).

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
My only hope regarding a global version of Princess Connect is the fact that there's an anime coming that will definitely be licensed in English. Hopefully Cygames will introduce the game around that time or do it after the anime.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know it was getting an anime, that's comforting to hear.

Also:

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Some people (outside of the supported launch regions) are apparently having issues with pre-registering, according to Twitter.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I've been getting ads for Magia Record in Revue Starlight so they've got SOME sort of advertising budget.
You'd think they'd be past 20k.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Isn't 20k like... very low? Considering the game is releasing in a week.
Some people (outside of the supported launch regions) are apparently having issues with pre-registering, according to Twitter.

Atleast they arent shining things like some mobile games do "500k preregs etc" :p. Anyways I haven't preregged, not sure I could do since living EU. Just hoping its not geo blocked or some other shit and I can actually play it via apk.

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
My only hope regarding a global version of Princess Connect is the fact that there's an anime coming that will definitely be licensed in English. Hopefully Cygames will introduce the game around that time or do it after the anime.

Hopefully english translation on the same server like gbf. Me and my friends are playing since it started

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
qayQDsY.png
Clarification time! via the Yokai: Spirits Hunt facebook:
Exclusive rewards for Pre-register on our Event Page:
[SSR Shadow Person*1 + Sekkantō I*1 + Coin*5000 + Little Peach*2]
Exclusive rewards for Pre-order on AppStore& GooglePlay:
[Coin*4000 + Summon Fu*1] for three consectuive days.
So make sure to pre-register on both platforms!

You have to pre-register on both the website and the app store if you want all pre-registration gifts. More importantly the website for the free SSR. As a reminder, it doesn't verify your phone number is real.

Additionally, while the App Store lists an expected release date of July 19th, they're actually doing gradual regional server releases. The first server will be the US server, which is actually launching on July 8th*, ahead of schedule!

Last edited: