• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like they fixed it. But now instead of getting Togame as a support, I'm getting the typical online support of pairing up with whoever logged in recently.

They must have just fixed it then since it wasn't working 10 minutes ago. At least they're aware of this shitfest they've made and are actually fixing it within a reasonable amount of time. Probably should have let it cook in the oven for another day.

Laice

Oct 27, 2017
Someone will have to test this. If you download it from anywhere else, when you open it, it will tell you to download it from google play or iOS. If you make it to the title screen (which is currently in maintenance) then you're good.
now that i am at home i tested the command again and it still works on the newest android.
adb install -i "com.android.vending" -r "path to apk"

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I love the character summon cutscenes but I've cleared chapter one and haven't unlocked Auto yet. I don't want to actually play this yo

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe they're not giving the pre-registration rewards until a day after you start your account. That's absolute bullshit and, if I'm being honest, enough reason for me to nearly skip the game entirely. I hate anti-consumer practices like that.

I'll download the game later today and see how it is. If re-rolling (to clear the first chapter) takes too long, I'll probably just drop it and stay with my current gacha games. I guess I could create a bunch of "mule" accounts by saving the transfer passwords and go through them all a day after when we get all of the pre-registration rewards, but that's going to be a pain. :/

My plan will be to clear the first chapter for the ten-pull ticket, do that, and then set up a transfer ID and change to my secondary iOS device. This will start a new account on my main device. I'll then set a new transfer ID for the game on my secondary device. I'll keep doing this as many times as I can (before boredom becomes too much). Then when the next day rolls over, I'll go through all of the accounts I have set transfer ID's for until I get something good. The ones that don't, will be trashed.

It's more than I wish I had to do, and it sucks having to wait until 12AM PDT each day to do my rolls, but I guess it's better than nothing. It's still stupid how they're holding back the pre-registration rewards though.

Edit: Wait, I just noticed that it's only 200 stones. What happened to the 500 we were supposed to get?

Last edited:

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
In the exchange shop there's a pack with a 10 pull ticket and some potions for 200 stones. It doesnt indicate paid or free gems, maybe thats what we're intended to spend the 200 stones on?

Idoru

Oct 28, 2017
That is a package you can buy every month. Like to the summon tickets from FGO.

Basically a cheaper 10 pull.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Got 3 two stars and some CEs.

I...don't feel like rerolling. Blegh.

Arknights and Pokemon Masters when. Hell I'll even take sinoAlice at this point.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I can't see myself sticking with this much longer unless I pull a good character to motivate me to keep going.
The game is gorgeous but the day 1 scummy reroll blocking is already a huge turnoff. I'm interested in the story but I'll probs just watch the anime when it releases instead of suffering through FGO gameplay.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've never understood why so many gacha developers make re-rolling such a headache. It's not like power-creep never happens (in most gacha games anyway, FGO handles it extremely well). Why not make it easy for people to go for the character they're after which gives them incentive to stick around and play the game? Re-rolling is a pretty standard procedure for a lot of the new players, so making things unnecessarily difficult is just going to turn them away.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never understood why so many gacha developers make re-rolling such a headache. It's not like power-creep never happens (in most gacha games anyway, FGO handles it extremely well). Why not make it easy for people to go for the character they're after which gives them incentive to stick around and play the game? Re-rolling is a pretty standard procedure for a lot of the new players, so making things unnecessarily difficult is just going to turn them away.
Because they dont want you to get the character you want for free. They want you to pay for it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Because they dont want you to get the character you want for free. They want you to pay for it.
I can understand that, but it's not as though people will be content with just that single re-rolled character for the entirety of the game and re-rolling still takes a decent amount of effort (plus it boosts their "times downloaded" claim as well). I get that they can't give you what you want on a silver platter, but they don't have to go out of their way and make things as frustrating as they can for re-rollers. :/

At least names aren't unique, so that's a positive.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
My first reroll til 10 folder was crap. This second is interesting, only 2* Girls there and 3x 4* Memoria (4% chance to get 1), I guess Ill wait with this to next multi and see where it goes.

Screenshot_20190625-222419.png

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea why they don't just give you a selector ticket at the launch of every gacha game. It can only be used within 7 days of creating the account and can only be used on launch units.

It's SO EASY. People will want to stick with your game if they get a unit they like. Then in x weeks/months they'll release a more powerful or more waifu/husbando character and because people got the unit they wanted at launch, more people will be playing which leads to more people who might whale which leads to more money which leads to more marketing which leads to more people who play which leads to more whales which leads to more money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money.

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
Devs are mostly blocking rerolls in some games to try and counter the massive chinese rerollers creating accounts for selling.

Although Magia is suck a low tier game, I'm baffled they even bother for it.
(compared to something like a Cygames or Nintendo title)

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I have no idea why they don't just give you a selector ticket at the launch of every gacha game. It can only be used within 7 days of creating the account and can only be used on launch units.

It's SO EASY. People will want to stick with your game if they get a unit they like. Then in x weeks/months they'll release a more powerful or more waifu/husbando character and because people got the unit they wanted at launch, more people will be playing which leads to more people who might whale which leads to more money which leads to more marketing which leads to more people who play which leads to more whales which leads to more money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money which leads to more investment which means to returning players and events like collabs which leads to more people playing which leads to more whales which leads to money.

Turns out Einbroch was a generated AI all along and this just short-circuited him. I knew those OTs were too high quality to have been made by a human.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017

mp4koeng7cgz.gif

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Another Eden's spread has kicked off so now is the perfect time to start if you haven't! Two free 4* characters and 20 free pulls on top of the standard new player rewards. This is the best hopping in point since launch!

from what i can tell you can only use auto on stages youve already completed
Ugh. Thanks!

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Shiny Colors basically just had a reroll button for its initial 10-roll. That was nice.

Overhit had a select gatcha that had all units available that were available in the regular gacha.

Basically it was 50 ten-pulls that each had a guaranteed SSR each time, so you could just keep pulling until you got one you were happy with.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got Madoka Kaname on my first free 10 roll in Magica Madoka Record. She was the first card. I saw her cutscene and was like did I get her. My jaw dropped when she showed up. Don't want to put the screenshot here since its 100% salt inducing lol. No rerolls either. I would have taken whatever the game gave me and stuck with it.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017

Honestly, I do think people do like reset marathons and for game developers reset marathons get word of mouth.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, I got Madoka on one of the accounts I created yesterday in anticipation of the pre-registration gems. It took me all 500 gems but I did it. I got a couple 4* Memoria as well, no idea if they're good or not.

Now I can finally start playing and stop re-rolling.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get anything from the 10 accounts created. So I think I'm done with the game
Sorry. :(

You should check to see if new accounts get the gems right now. It might have just been the wording, as it sounds like they should show up in your mailbox with new accounts now without waiting until the next day. I can't verify though as I've settled on an account. :(

I got 3x3* Girl and nothing else. Thus reroll it is, not going to be satisfied to 3x4* Memoria after 3 multis.
Sorry man, but you're doing the right thing. Memoria aren't nearly as valuable as the characters themselves, so ideally ig you're re-rolling aim for a character if you can.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry man, but you're doing the right thing. Memoria aren't nearly as valuable as the characters themselves, so ideally ig you're re-rolling aim for a character if you can.
Yup, also you can get 4* Memoria from Friends pull gacha. I will go with the first 4* I get from Madoka gacha.

Might be tedious job but its ok, still way faster than my FGO rerolls which I did a lot early this year. Finally starting with Herc account few months ago. Managed to pull Karna & Jack (lol her art after awaken) there early on by some miracle.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yup, also you can get 4* Memoria from Friends pull gacha. I will go with the first 4* I get from Madoka gacha.

Might be tedious job but its ok, still way faster than my FGO rerolls which I did a lot early this year. Finally starting with Herc account few months ago. Managed to pull Karna & Jack (lol her art after awaken) there early on by some miracle.
Good luck, I hope your get that 4* sooner rather than later.

And yeah, as painful as re-rolling in this is it's infinitely better than the hell known as FGO. I still have nightmares about that re-roll process.

Yokho

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone play the japanese game and know which units are good? I got no 4* but got Yachiyo and I heard shes very good... Id hate rerolling x.x

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
pBz65tc.jpg

I can't remember the last time I got basically nothing but dupes this early in a game (2nd 10 roll)

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got Mami Tomoe on my 2nd 10 roll. Uhhhh, yeah, uhhhhh. I know a lot of people re-roll for her. I'm dumbfounded and speechless.
ZM5Ldgc.jpg

v9jxWA7.jpg

Madoka Kaname and Mami Tomoe can play together I guess.

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
I got Madoka from a solo I did on the wrong screen, did 2 more pulls for Mami and best I got was her 4* memoria.... i might just stick with it cuz I still really like Madoka.
I also haven't gotten the magical girl drawn by Nan Yaegashi (senran artist) yet, which I was hoping for because I like her design a lot.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
To those playing, don't forget we should get a Mitama Ticket in the next 6+ months or so, that we can redeem for a starting 4* character of your choice (or unlock a Memoria slot by picking a duplicate). So if you really want someone particular and can't manage it as your 4*, you'll have that to fall back on (assuming Global gets it, which they should).

Also, be sure to grab the ten-pull ticket + AP/BP potions in the gem shop! You can only buy one more month and is a decent value.

Idoru

Oct 28, 2017
My Madoka is now around level 60. I got to say the even is the best chance right now to level your characters fast. Especially if you can find a very high leveled support by chance. It's crazy how much exp the third difficulty gives you.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Are you talking about the current event? I might spend my AP there then instead of grinding through the story...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We're talking classic Disgaea and not the Disgaea RPG gacha game, right? If so, yeah Alchemist Code I guess, or the upcoming War of the Visions, which pulls a lot from Alchemist Code. Be warned though, Gumi...