• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone playing Magia Record should try to get the I Made Friends Memoria. It gives 15% attack up and 20% Crit up and 720 hp and 880 attack at level 1. Its an SS tier memoria even in JP.
I know people are saving for Tart, Miki Sayaka, or Godoka, but this Memoria is amazing.

My 2nd ten roll got me this.
3S9A8ii.jpg

I don't even want Konoha, but she showed up. I just want the Memoria lol.

That's nice to know. I've got two I Made Friends drops plus the shop Memoria, so I'm crushing it financially.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Got pretty lucky and now have a full-SSR team! nearly all the SSR's covered a new position, tho i'm not sure using 1 of each role is even the best setup.

Zeus (Sorc) - Lars (Healer) - Netheria (Ranger) - Yoru Ruri (Tank), with Athena (Sorc) being out on the sidelines. Main char is warrior because I don't have an SSR warrior.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
How are you guys liking Astral Chronicles? The SSR characters look pretty awesome. I hope this gacha is a good balance.

Got pretty lucky and now have a full-SSR team! nearly all the SSR's covered a new position, tho i'm not sure using 1 of each role is even the best setup.

Zeus (Sorc) - Lars (Healer) - Netheria (Ranger) - Yoru Ruri (Tank), with Athena (Sorc) being out on the sidelines. Main char is warrior because I don't have an SSR warrior.

Are rates good? How did you get so many SSR?

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
How are you guys liking Astral Chronicles? The SSR characters look pretty awesome. I hope this gacha is a good balance.

Are rates good? How did you get so many SSR?

They're decent I feel - one of the real struggles will be getting enough duplicates of SSR characters. SR characters are definitely viable too, especially when awakened tho. There's no stamina-system so really you can play however much you want and get however much rewards you want depending on how much time you want to spend.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
You can, but honestly, not sure it's worth. I would take 4+ SR in a roll over 1 SSR. Dupes are SO good. Like they multiply stats by a huge amount. You can earn Gel Gals which act like dupes for both SR and SSR, but the SR ones are more common.

I really like Astral Chronicles. It's charming as hell despite its flaws.

Figs

Oct 27, 2017
So are you supposed to reroll in Astral for multiple SSR?

If you do, be aware that it will probably take about 25-30 minutes per attempt to get through chapter 2 (though you do get your choice of three rolls at that point, so it's not quite as bad as it sounds). I probably wouldn't bother though.

What server are people on?

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Grand Summoners mainentance has ended. Good luck to those who will try to get units from Knights of Blood banner. Also good luck for rerollers (best way to do it is by emulator).

Universal reroll guide for Grand Summoners:
-> Make one multi in KoB unit banner
- Try to get Vox or Berwick and Thetis (or all 3)
-> Make one single summon in Goblin Slayer unit banner
- Try to get Priestess
-> If you have gems left for multi -> Do another multi in KoB banner

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
To those starting GS, be warned. The rates are horrible, even with the guaranteed rainbow on the first pull of every banner. I hope you enjoy off-banner characters!

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
To those starting GS, be warned. The rates are horrible, even with the guaranteed rainbow on the first pull of every banner. I hope you enjoy off-banner characters!

I agree, rates do suck and 10k Alch summon most likely is Gran Brave or Alche. Mine was GB...
Best chance to get units is via rerolling.

I was prepped with 342 gems and 15k Alch. Came as a winner with 192 gems left.

I was like wtf when first guaranteed rainbow multi had Roy (Roy as summon animation guarantees banner unit). -> Getting Platina, she is new unit to me, but I do have her TW as accidental pull when I was doing few eq summons for Sanstone True Weapon.

Screenshot_20190725-084631.png
Screenshot_20190725-084736.png

Then I did alch summon -> Gran Brave (at the moment he sucks).
Then I did second multi which was dud, 0 rainbows.

Then I did third multi. WTF Roy again as summon animation.

Screenshot_20190725-085116.png
Screenshot_20190725-085109.png

Fuck yeah \o_. No more summons, have gems left for One Punch Man (OPM) collab that comes soon.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see you were successful. I have a few pulls to do so I'll see what I can get, but I don't expect much. My luck in this game hasn't been the best when it comes to banner characters, but I do occasionally get lucky.

Edit: Berwick from my guaranteed summon, Riviera from my only Alch pull, and then I got her True Weapon on the weapon banner guaranteed. Better than I thought. I did 3x more multi-pulls (since the banner is nice) to try for Thetis/Vox, but no go. It's all good, though.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Edit: Berwick from my guaranteed summon, Riviera from my only Alch pull, and then I got her True Weapon on the weapon banner guaranteed. Better than I thought. I did 3x more multi-pulls (since the banner is nice) to try for Thetis/Vox, but no go. It's all good, though.

Wow nice grats :). I had mats to awk Berwick. Can't awk Platina cause at the moment I can't clear Wilkes awk :D. Hopefully it changes when I team ready (as in Berwick mlbed & tarmoned).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow nice grats :). I had mats to awk Berwick. Can't awk Platina cause at the moment I can't clear Wilkes awk :D. Hopefully it changes when I team ready (as in Berwick mlbed & tarmoned).
Thanks, congrats to you as well!

I know Riviera is on the lower end of useful KoB characters, but she's still more powerful than a lot of other characters and I love her design (plus I really needed a new earth character). Happy to have Berwick too, since I can make a great team with him and Milim (Tensura).

Need to work on getting them all awakened/leveled now. >_<

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Can you clear awk Wilkes? Thats my bottleneck, yesterday I could barely solo Pro Wilkes, but no way to awk. Now that I got Berwick things could be slightly different, prolly cooping it.
I'm not sure, haven't tried yet. If not, co-op is always an option, haha.

Edit: Never mind, I have enough materials to awaken both already. Just need to level them up.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure, haven't tried yet. If not, co-op is always an option, haha.

Edit: Never mind, I have enough materials to awaken both already. Just need to level them up.

Yeah, Wilkes fragments are needed for Vox, Nies, Platina. I have Vox awakened, but only 1 frag thus Nies & Plat need more those. They say its the one of the hardest dungeons in game.

2 Days ago this was my first Wilkes pro clear.
Awk Vox / Priestess / Sanstone / Fen.

Screenshot_20190723-091854.png

Ceramics

Dec 28, 2017
Grand Summoners mainentance has ended. Good luck to those who will try to get units from Knights of Blood banner. Also good luck for rerollers (best way to do it is by emulator).

Universal reroll guide for Grand Summoners:
-> Make one multi in KoB unit banner
- Try to get Vox or Berwick and Thetis (or all 3)
-> Make one single summon in Goblin Slayer unit banner
- Try to get Priestess
-> If you have gems left for multi -> Do another multi in KoB banner

Saw your recent posts about the game and decided to do a little rerolling.

Have an account with Vox+Thetis and one with Berwick+Thetis.

Should I stick with one of those (vox im guessing) or keep going and try to get one with all 3?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Saw your recent posts about the game and decided to do a little rerolling.

Have an account with Vox+Thetis and one with Berwick+Thetis.

Should I stick with one of those (vox im guessing) or keep going and try to get one with all 3?
Vox + Thetis is a great re-roll. I'd go with that one, that being said Berwick + Thetis is great as well...

Maybe flip a coin? >_<

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Vox + Thetis is a great re-roll. I'd go with that one, that being said Berwick + Thetis is great as well...

Did you do single pull in Goblin Slayer banner (as in first banner pull)?

You get rainbow from first banner single pull (this is "first pull account does", so you need to start reroll with single pull obviously you can use it in KoB banner too). After that you could collect 50 gems and do multi pull on Goblin Slayer banner with both accos. Just to see if you manage to get Priestess from Goblin Slayer banner. After these to decide which one to go.
Priestess is very good unit and banner exclusive. Would fill the healer supporter role in your party as in party being:

1. Vox / Thetis / Priestess / Fen (10th login day ultimate ticket choice from Alchemy exchange)
2. Berwick / Thetis / Priestess / Fen (10th login day ultimate ticket choice from Alchemy exchange).

Fen is very often recommended unit to get with that ultimate ticket. You just need to play game for 10 days before you get it. Fen is top tier unit.

Getting 50 gems is quite fast. Just try to join random coop rooms to get coop gems.

Last edited:

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I am not sure about Astral Chronicles. On one hand the graphic is lovely and the the character is a bit bizarre but fun. On the other hand, the amount of $$$ package, spending event they throw at you it looks like King's Raid and Langrisser having a baby.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dropped Brave Souls ages ago, largely due to blowing an insane amount of pulls on not getting Green Ichigo, decided to log in just for the anniversary to try and get him from the select. But no luck, guess it was never meant to be.

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, my second destiny door batch gave me Kamiko with two new SRs, and another with just Alphard. Now Kamiko will be an event gift anyhow, but rank ups are super good. On the other hand Alphard would be an all-new SSR.... what do?!

Edit: Asked Reddit, and you actually can pick them all unlike the first time. Just gotta have the cash. Guess they got me.
Edit 2: No, they don't. I am not shelling out for the pricey as hell Divine Stones. Hell naw! Not sure why the gate pops up when you have a large sum of crystals when the summons themselves require Divine Stones and the former cannot be exchanged for the latter. That's some lowly bait technique.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
In Magia Record, grind will not stop. Feeling kinda funny to grind this newest event in easiest and cheapest 5 AP dungeon with event memorias equipped (one is MLB). Getting tons of event drops. 80% chance to get event drops. 7 AP dungeon 90% chance and 10 AP 100% chance. But since drops are almost same in 5 vs 10 AP dungeon. Its definitely better to do 5 AP dungeons. It only takes more tapping and time (fight is fast autoed but you need to push skip story scene).

Oct 25, 2017
In Magia Record, grind will not stop. Feeling kinda funny to grind this newest event in easiest and cheapest 5 AP dungeon with event memorias equipped (one is MLB). Getting tons of event drops. 80% chance to get event drops. 7 AP dungeon 90% chance and 10 AP 100% chance. But since drops are almost same in 5 vs 10 AP dungeon. Its definitely better to do 5 AP dungeons. It only takes more tapping and time (fight is fast autoed but you need to push skip story scene).

I'm curious, what's the best way to farm more Master Gem ++ for each girls? I tried to fight multiple and not a single of them are dropping those things. I also once got like, 2 of them for almost an hour straight.

Heavenraiser

Oct 27, 2017

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
War of the Visions overview trailer. (This confirms it's basically a re-skinned The Alchemist Code. I just hope it's not as grindy as that one, I already see shards needed to limit break...)

Edit: Some of the maps, like the one at 2:48 are pulled directly from TAC. I mean, seriously?

Last edited:

kiich

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jan 2, 2018
War of the Visions overview trailer. (This confirms it's basically a re-skinned The Alchemist Code. I just hope it's not as grindy as that one, I already see shards needed to limit break...)

Edit: Some of the maps, like the one at 2:48 are pulled directly from TAC. I mean, seriously?

Screenshot_168.png

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone playing astral Chronicles know any guide or something? I have no idea what I am doing and stuck at chapter 3.

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
I did read that at the moment it is hindered a lot. Those who play say that there is not a lot to do at the moment and everyone can catch the players that now play in one day.
yeah people keep forgetting that it's not the actual full game, it's essentially a trial version with limited features

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Here is the currently announced development schedule:

• July – Development framework enhancements, server / app improvements
  • August – Server / app improvements
  • September – Detailed schedule until service start announced on official website, server / app improvements, and preparation for release of test version
  • October – Release of test version, server / app final adjustments
  • November – Service start

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
These new Revue Starlight events that have double banners feel kind of scummy. Not just one new banner a week when nobody who is F2P can afford it, but TWO so you can't even get both new girls on the same banner.