• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's legit taking everything I have not to try for Darc right now, but I want the best chance I can to four-slot Ultimate Madoka right when she releases so I'll continue to resist. It's so not easy though, haha.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Captain Tsubasa Zero should release today.

They say its out already in iOS, havent seen Android version yet. Will def download (and reroll) when its available.

Reddit comment:

Redditor 9TTH said:
Due to there's so many character at launch, Rarest character rate is like 0.03% (Highest rarity rate is 3%) which for the game that require dupe (pieces) sound miserable (Dont know if there's currency for upgrade or farmable or not)

They are currently have 10 free roll/day for 30 days = 300 rolls through, so for F2P player, it's better to get in early

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
I reached pity on Tart banner only to get spooked by Ren (Who is now 3 slots). Next up is saving for Holy Mami.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Damn the Saint Seiya gacha uses the music from the anime, fuck. Why can't more anime gacha games do this?

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone able to beat the 5-4 hard mission in the Maiden of Hope event? Corbeau goes debuff crazy, can resurrect a unit and has a massive ton of hp and her damage hurts too. I'm thinking this fight is way too hard, let alone finishing it in 10 turns for the objective. I keep dying on this node.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone able to beat the 5-4 hard mission in the Maiden of Hope event? Corbeau goes debuff crazy, can resurrect a unit and has a massive ton of hp and her damage hurts too. I'm thinking this fight is way too hard, let alone finishing it in 10 turns for the objective. I keep dying on this node.

Yeah. I went with 2x 100 level Ren (own 2 memoria slots & friend). Mine was equipped with "I made friends" and that 4* event memoria we grinded 1 month ago (regen and something else). Connecting all the way and then launching 2 Magias (non doppel btw) and then finishing with more connects. I bet there are other strategies too, but I found that just 2 manning it is best way to approach.

Edit: Toss a line if you need Ren equipped with those memorias. Mine is now with event currency boost equipped (getting ~1000 fp per day, feels good :D).

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
This looks kinda cool.

Never played a game of that developer - are they a serious player in the game or one where you can expect the game service to shutdown a couple months from now ?

That new CT anime looks better than i expected, might have to give it a go.
I don't have any clues about developer either. But we get one free multipull per day for the first 30 days of making account (this ends 31.10.19 so better do acco during September and pull every day).

If you know PC game series "Football Manager". CT: Zero is very much Football Manager style mobage, thus you don't interact alot during game (I like it).

My tips after some rerolls & playing few days (got team to 167000 power) and then doing "final" reroll one hour ago.

Tierlist: https://altema.jp/tsubasazero/risemara
Pull rates:

Free (30 days) one per day multipull banner (ends 31.10.19) and normal rare banner.
2* (SR) 97%
3* (SSR) 3%

First Step up
2* (SR) 95%
3* (SSR) 5%
-> 3000 gems per step, 4th step is free multi.

1. You can reroll as many times as you want for one player. In that pool all units are 3* (SSR).

2. Get Hamburg player Genzo Wakabayashi -> https://altema.jp/tsubasazero/chara/101
- He is only SS tier player in starting pool
- He is very hard to get (as in you might need to reroll for 1h or get it as first roll)
-> I bet there are rarities inside the guaranteed SSR pool and Hamburg GW is one of the rarest.

3. After getting GW (must be Hamburg team version) be sure to do free multi and get 1 (or more) SSR.
-> If you don't get SSR reroll.
-> If you get SSR and it is some version of Tsubasa Ozara, reroll
- Reason, you can only have one version of SSR same named player (can't have 2 Tsubasa Ozara in team).
- We have SSR Tsubasa Ozara, so no point getting 2 when you can affect it by rerolling.

Don't use your gems to step up since Tsubasa Ozara is rate up unit.
- This was my mistake and obviously step 2 I pulled Tsubasa Ozara and leveled it and noticed that I can't have 2x SSR Tsubasa Ozara in team (thus rerolled).

4. Use most of your skip tickets when you have 3* highest (100000 power level) dungeons. My advice of using skip tickets:

- Half of em to Coin Card dungeon (3* version, don't use to 1* or 2* dungeon).
-> Sell Coin Cards in "Exchange" (It automatically asks about selling them)

- Rest to Special Enhancement Training (100k power level dungeon again, don''t use skip tickets to easier dungeons).
-> This is "Training" tab in player
- Some to lower levels (to get units higher rarity) of Special Enhamenent dungeon.
-> Do this when you need mats to get players you use to Silver / Gold

Screenshot_20190914-134731.png
Screenshot_20190914-134746.png
Screenshot_20190914-134802.png

Inital amount of stamina might seem as huge amount, but later when you have those highest difficulty event dungeons open stamina is drained fast via skip tickets.
You need alot of gold to level units and special training is to get stats better. Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Rainbow (then max Rainbow stats).

Don't use gold (in start) to pull from Tsubasa Coin Transfer.
Remeber to equip skills & support. If you push auto button, first time it can take your unit skill away (just push auto again or add it manually) -> "Nice" bug.
Later on its time for Skill card dungeons, but not at start, waste of stamina since you want unit levels higher and you need alot Coins and Special Training Cards.

Good luck :).

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have any clues about developer either. But we get one free multipull per day for the first 30 days of making account (this ends 31.10.19 so better do acco during September and pull every day).

If you know PC game series "Football Manager". CT: Zero is very much Football Manager style mobage, thus you don't interact alot during game (I like it).

My tips after some rerolls & playing few days (got team to 167000 power) and then doing "final" reroll one hour ago.

Tierlist: https://altema.jp/tsubasazero/risemara
Pull rates:

Free (30 days) one per day multipull banner (ends 31.10.19) and normal rare banner.
2* (SR) 97%
3* (SSR) 3%

First Step up
2* (SR) 95%
3* (SSR) 5%
-> 3000 gems per step, 4th step is free multi.

1. You can reroll as many times as you want for one player. In that pool all units are 3* (SSR).

2. Get Hamburg player Genzo Wakabayashi -> https://altema.jp/tsubasazero/chara/101
- He is only SS tier player in starting pool
- He is very hard to get (as in you might need to reroll for 1h or get it as first roll)
-> I bet there are rarities inside the guaranteed SSR pool and Hamburg GW is one of the rarest.

3. After getting GW (must be Hamburg team version) be sure to do free multi and get 1 (or more) SSR.
-> If you don't get SSR reroll.
-> If you get SSR and it is some version of Tsubasa Ozara, reroll
- Reason, you can only have one version of SSR same named player (can't have 2 Tsubasa Ozara in team).
- We have SSR Tsubasa Ozara, so no point getting 2 when you can affect it by rerolling.

Don't use your gems to step up since Tsubasa Ozara is rate up unit.
- This was my mistake and obviously step 2 I pulled Tsubasa Ozara and leveled it and noticed that I can't have 2x SSR Tsubasa Ozara in team (thus rerolled).

4. Use most of your skip tickets when you have 3* highest (100000 power level) dungeons. My advice of using skip tickets:

- Half of em to Coin Card dungeon (3* version, don't use to 1* or 2* dungeon).
-> Sell Coin Cards in "Exchange" (It automatically asks about selling them)

- Rest to Special Enhancement Training (100k power level dungeon again, don''t use skip tickets to easier dungeons).
-> This is "Training" tab in player
- Some to lower levels (to get units higher rarity) of Special Enhamenent dungeon.
-> Do this when you need mats to get players you use to Silver / Gold

Screenshot_20190914-134731.png
Screenshot_20190914-134746.png
Screenshot_20190914-134802.png

Inital amount of stamina might seem as huge amount, but later when you have those highest difficulty event dungeons open stamina is drained fast via skip tickets.
You need alot of gold to level units and special training is to get stats better. Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Rainbow (then max Rainbow stats).

Don't use gold (in start) to pull from Tsubasa Coin Transfer.
Remeber to equip skills & support. If you push auto button, first time it can take your unit skill away (just push auto again or add it manually) -> "Nice" bug.
Later on its time for Skill card dungeons, but not at start, waste of stamina since you want unit levels higher and you need alot Coins and Special Training Cards.

Good luck :).

Thanks Rixa,
this sounds good - i used to spent way more time than healthy on the Football Manager games back in the day hah. Usually i try to stay away from Gacha game developed by studios i dont recognize but this one looks good and i love the IP.

How important is it to get a 3* from your first free daily 10pull ? I just just installed it, kept refreshing for Hamburg Genzo (took some time as you said) ....skipped all the following Tutorials and did my 10 pull - i got a 3*, but it was another Genzo lol - the Shutetsu Version. Anything i can do with this version ? Since i already have the better Hamburg Version i dont see when or how i will be able to use this 3*.

If you say that field player 3* in addition to the initial Hamburg Genzo is essential ill try to reroll for something better later - otherwise i would just hope to get lucky with the upcoming daily free 10pulls.

Anyway looking forward to actually try out the game later - ive only done the initial startup to see what the reroll process looks like.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
How important is it to get a 3* from your first free daily 10pull ? I just just installed it, kept refreshing for Hamburg Genzo (took some time as you said) ....skipped all the following Tutorials and did my 10 pull - i got a 3*, but it was another Genzo lol - the Shutetsu Version. Anything i can do with this version ? Since i already have the better Hamburg Version i dont see when or how i will be able to use this 3*.
You can grab that another Genzo skill to your main Genzo (from skills tab). I would keep that acco. I mean 2 great skills is good.
Eventually Iam not sure how many skills can one unit have. I know that 3* Rainbow trained unit has 2 skill slots (gets 2nd as Gold?). Maybe if its 4* it has 3 or so. I bet max amount is more than 2.

Since I only pulled free multi and 1 ticket (you get single pull tickets too) and one freebie single. I don't have suitable skills to Genzo (I have other Goalies but skills are named to them, cant swap). See my Genzo skill tab:

Screenshot_20190914-210403.png

If you know what to do, its quite fast to get unit trained (Training tab) to Rainbow and to lvl 60. Evolution for 4* you need 90 Badges, most likely I get Genzo to 4 * tomorrow.
I need to swap my picture (upper right) to Genzo :p.

It took me about 3h gaming to get Special Training & Coin card 100k dungeons to 3*. This is my team, as you can see I have 3x 1* Defenders in there. Ill swap them when I get better units. So you can definitely do well at start with 1* and 2*. Just dont get em to rainbow (atleast don't get 1* to rainbow):

Screenshot_20190914-210925.png

This was the team I used to win the 100k Special Training Dungeon (manually clicking special skill during match).
I got it done when I had 102k Power but always AI did one goal to me so couldn't use skip tickets before I got littlebit more team power (had to level my 1* more) :D

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just a few more days until Darc's banner ends in Magia Record and the temptation for me to pull for her can cease.

Edit: Pre-registration for the Global version of Dengeki Bunko has opened. Apparently it's being handled by 91ACT (the original developers of the game) so here's hoping we get proper treatment.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
I've already wasted all my gems on Darc's banner and still didn't get her because I was spooked by Ren. Truly the darkest timeline.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
At least Ren is a great character. It could have been a worse spook. Sorry about that lack of Darc though, but there will be other times to get her (at least one more, anyway).

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
I already had Ren, but I guess a second Ren destiny gem isn't the worst thing. (it could have been another Madoka zzzz)

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. I went with 2x 100 level Ren (own 2 memoria slots & friend). Mine was equipped with "I made friends" and that 4* event memoria we grinded 1 month ago (regen and something else). Connecting all the way and then launching 2 Magias (non doppel btw) and then finishing with more connects. I bet there are other strategies too, but I found that just 2 manning it is best way to approach.

Edit: Toss a line if you need Ren equipped with those memorias. Mine is now with event currency boost equipped (getting ~1000 fp per day, feels good :D).
I managed to beat it with double Madoka, but didn't get the 10 turns mission objective.
I tried double Ren, but mine isn't 2 slotted. Not sure how this chase connect works. I connect and use that ally's attack 2 more times and my ally is supposed to follow up right? Or is it the other Ren is supposed to attack? Sometimes it follows up and others it doesn't.
Anyways, since the Ren I took didn't have the regen memoria, couldn't survive to magia and died several times. All this for 1 lousy gem lol. Will try again in a little bit.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I managed to beat it with double Madoka, but didn't get the 10 turns mission objective.
I tried double Ren, but mine isn't 2 slotted. Not sure how this chase connect works. I connect and use that ally's attack 2 more times and my ally is supposed to follow up right? Or is it the other Ren is supposed to attack? Sometimes it follows up and others it doesn't.
Anyways, since the Ren I took didn't have the regen memoria, couldn't survive to magia and died several times. All this for 1 lousy gem lol. Will try again in a little bit.
The one you use Ren's connect on can't be the one attacking, as they're the one that follows up another characters' attack. The best way to use it is to throw the connect on someone and then follow up with two of Ren's own discs. You get a Puella Combo, since the connect counts as one of her own discs, and then the character you used the connect on follows up all of her attacks (for a total of five attacks, assuming the target lives long enough for it).

I managed to beat this one easily with a double Madoka team, but then my Madoka has their dopple so that helps a lot. I actually finished it on turn 10 so it was cutting it close. It would have been a little easier had my Madoka friend also have their dopple unlocked.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The one you use Ren's connect on can't be the one attacking, as they're the one that follows up another characters' attack. The best way to use it is to throw the connect on someone and then follow up with two of Ren's own discs. You get a Puella Combo, since the connect counts as one of her own discs, and then the character you used the connect on follows up all of her attacks (for a total of five attacks, assuming the target lives long enough for it).

I managed to beat this one easily with a double Madoka team, but then my Madoka has their dopple so that helps a lot. I actually finished it on turn 10 so it was cutting it close. It would have been a little easier had my Madoka friend also have their dopple unlocked.
Oh, that is how it works. I use the other Ren's disk after connecting to Ren.

I looked and couldn't find a Madoka friend with doppel, so I did another run with mine. My Madoka doppeled, followed by friend's magia and the last crit killed her on turn 10. We both had I Made Friends CE at level 30 and that made a difference. Back to endlessly farming the event haha.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that is how it works. I use the other Ren's disk after connecting to Ren.

I looked and couldn't find a Madoka friend with doppel, so I did another run with mine. My Madoka doppeled, followed by friend's magia and the last crit killed her on turn 10. We both had I Made Friends CE at level 30 and that made a difference. Back to endlessly farming the event haha.
Congrats on the clear, glad to hear it all worked out for you!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nexon truly outdid themselves. Cancelled SINoALICE before it even released.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What, like Pokemon Masters? Didn't that already launch?

What a dsiappointment that was. :/

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
I was kind of excited for Sinoalice purely for the story content but I guess if it's not meant to be it's not meant to be :/

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Same here. Gameplay was whatever, I just wanted more of that Yoko Taro craziness.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Arknights has some beautiful art, but man that gameplay does not appeal to me.

Love Live All Stars looks good though, hopefully Klab releases an English version soon.They're also releasing a (non 18+) Taimanin gacha game in Japan. I'm going to wager a guess that a Global release will never happen.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a little worried about Love Live. Everything about it looks good, except the gameplay. It looks really dumbed down, comparable to the handheld games. I hope that its just some different mode, and higher difficulties have more than 2 buttons.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Is Love Live rhythm game as in right time tapping is crucial and you need to stare your screen?

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Love Live is a rhythm game yes. The current game makes you pay attention to 9 different spots to tap during songs. The new game seems to be pairing it back to 2 places to tap, but it now has animated CG dances like in Idolmaster Starlight Stage. It would probably be too hard to keep track of all that with an animated dance in the background. Even Idolmaster is only 5 buttons I believe. Basically:

The game used to be like this:

Now its more like this:

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon Masters was a flop but the rest of 2019 looks promising, with Tales of Cresty and Arknights.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
SinoAlice is back on the stores apparently.

Arknights has passed 30k pre-registrations just now.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So is it likely that Arkknights is coming out in the next month or so then? Thats usually how long pre-reg windows are isnt it? (I now expect to be proven tragically wrong)

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Captain Tsubasa Zero is tossing new banners after new. Also today we got new event (ends 2.10.19) where we can get 3* Defender (DF) and 2000 gems. Some players giving bonus points towards event currency. No clue if the game is doing faster pace than JP or if its the normal, Iam ok with it since got nice team in hand.

Edit made some calculations & observations:
Code:
I have 4 bonus event currency (3* Genzo & Kaltz) & 3.50 multiplier for event points.

2 Runs to both 1-3 & 2-3, full auto, didnt touch Miracle Shot button:

Run 1
* 5 Stamina 1-3 Match
- 7 Event currency (3+4)
- Event points 2856
- 5 Rank Exp & 15 Player Exp, 500 Tsubasa coins

Run 2
* 5 Stamina 1-3 Match
- 7 Event currency (3+4)
- Event points 2436
- 5 Rank Exp & 15 Player Exp, 500 Tsubasa coins

Run 1
* 10 Stamina 2-3 Match
- 13 Event currency (9+4) also one (out of 2) 3* That's the All-Japan Jr Youth's #10 (Speed UP+)
- Event points 5250
- 10 Rank Exp & 30 Player Exp, 1000 Tsubasa coins

Run 2
* 10 Stamina 2-3 Match
- 13 Event currency (9+4) also one (out of 2) 3* That's the All-Japan Jr Youth's #10 (Speed UP+)
- Event points 5250
- 10 Rank Exp & 30 Player Exp, 1000 Tsubasa coins

* Got same amount of event points from 2-3 in 2 test runs.
* I did clear 3-3 but it was too close call (won 1-0) had to stare screen and use Miracle Shot many times. My team power 299000 and got ~21900 points. Not going to grind this stage in this event (atleast not for few days), one loss is loss of 20 stamina, its too high risk at the moment.
* If you can use Miracle Shot it obviously gives more event points so try to tap MS button during gameplay :p.
* The more bonus units one has, the better to run 1-3 for event points.

Last edited: