• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Gacha game Mario Kart has VIP.

4,99$ /month.

apn0ai608po31.png

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
I was talking with other ppl that don't really play much gacha games about vip systems, and it made me realize how hard it is to find the price for those that implements it
then again I might have a hard time because I can't remember which game have it lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, really pleased to see how the Global version of Crossing Void is turning out. I'm on iOS so can't join the closed beta, but I'll definitely give it a try when it launches.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Love Live! All Stars is up now. I'll play it while I wait for the global version to come out.

Edit: If you're gonna play, then here are some tips to save time rerolling. You can get a SR or UR from the tutorial summon, but its rare. Besides that, play through the whole first chapter. Then after you do that, there will be a question button on the right side of the home page. If you go through that, you'll get enough gems for a 10-pull.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Attack of Titan Tactics is up and the tutorial features an infinite re-roll campaign.

Tips:
- Infinite reroll -> Annie
- Multipull: Ilse (her banner ends at 27.9 tho).
- After clearing story chapter 1 (and sending 1 friend request) one should have enough for 2nd multipull.
- Try to do story for double Proficiency material drops.
- Bottlenecks will be unit exp and gold. So do your daily event dungeon for gold & exp.
- You need 5 dupes to Limit Break to next star (as in 5* to 6*)
- Focus on leveling your main (Leader) unit first. I did level it from 2 to 32 in single sessions using all exp mats I had.
-> This gives you higher friend units to use and is cheaper. Leader unit is the one that determines which level your friends (randoms) you loan will be.
- Nifa who is event 3* unit is hidden gem (they say she is as good as base 5*), try to get her and preferably try to get enough to get her to 4* or 5*

I have played some days, tho I did one more reroll yesterday and prolly got my "final" account with 900 gems used 3 multipull and 1 ticket multi.
My 5* are: Annie, Ilse, Hitch, Christa Lenz (there is also 4* version),
I like that there is 0 PVP (atleast at the moment). I'm not sure what "Luck" does as it raises when you pull dupes.

Last edited:

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Pokémon Masters was grindy and greedy, Mario Kart Tour is greedy and tedious, Fist of the North Star was a whale's game, I've lost my drive for Revue Starlight.
Hurry up Arknights. Please.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Does anyone play/played Valkyrie Anatomia here? Cause I pulled 5 times on the step up octopath traveler banner last night and I didn't even get one Olberic or Primrose but I got that stupid Olberic sword 3 times and off banners so much. I think i'm done with this game.... the gacha is horrible and probably the worst I have ever played. The game is really not fun either. Dont even get me started on pvp just being an hour thing where your units cant even be controlled and you can only watch replays. Absolute garbage.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't aware Valkyrie Anatomia was still alive. After what happened with SOA, it won't be for long. I'm sure SE has their server closure notice already typed up.

(I'm still upset about SOA. Couldn't even get Nurse Fiore and there's a Persona 5 collaboration coming in Japan. :/)

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone play/played Valkyrie Anatomia here? Cause I pulled 5 times on the step up octopath traveler banner last night and I didn't even get one Olberic or Primrose but I got that stupid Olberic sword 3 times and off banners so much. I think i'm done with this game.... the gacha is horrible and probably the worst I have ever played. The game is really not fun either. Dont even get me started on pvp just being an hour thing where your units cant even be controlled and you can only watch replays. Absolute garbage.

Only played it around global launch and it was the clunkiest and worst UI I had navigated until that point. It certainly looked like a gacha from 2016 (or older). Certainly didn't hold my attention for long.

Pokémon Masters was grindy and greedy, Mario Kart Tour is greedy and tedious, Fist of the North Star was a whale's game, I've lost my drive for Revue Starlight.
Hurry up Arknights. Please.

I'm honestly kind of surprised at the positive reactions in the current MK Tour thread - the gacha community is rather grossed out by it.

If you have literally nothing else to play, you could try the CN version of Arknights to get a taste
or play Girls' Frontline ;).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I had a new gacha game to look forward to. Arknights doesn't really interest me (hate tower defense), so I guess the next big one is Tales of Crestoria? Maybe Dengeki Bunko, if the early impressions of the Global server are anything to go by. I guess there's also the new Love Live game, and the SAO game releasing in December.

I wish they'd announce an English version of Princess Connect.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Arknights is not really purely tower defense if that matters...it's more like Plants vs Zombies in that you can deploy units into the enemies' path. There are active skills and some characters are even built around being removed from the map, redeployed next to an enemy for an assassination strike and removed again.

If none of that interests you, I guess there is also War of the Visions next month...but Gumi...

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Last Cloudia is also this year, and Twitter is building up to something.

Plus they just announced a Secret of Mana collab. So that's pretty poggers.

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
I wish I had a new gacha game to look forward to. Arknights doesn't really interest me (hate tower defense), so I guess the next big one is Tales of Crestoria? Maybe Dengeki Bunko, if the early impressions of the Global server are anything to go by. I guess there's also the new Love Live game, and the SAO game releasing in December.

I wish they'd announce an English version of Princess Connect.

Time to stop playing gacha and play Apple Arcade lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Disgaea is never getting an English release, I just know it. And it makes me sad.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
There's Disgaea, which has a chance of not being as bad as their first attempt at launching!

But hey.
They say that Disgaea is a niche format... So I don't have hopes for it to come Global ever.

Disgaea is never getting an English release, I just know it. And it makes me sad.

Basically this. Atleast I have many Disgaeas in Playstation.

---

I stopped playing Magia Record, noticed that there is kinda zero point to grind it since Iam not after schoolgirls and Iam not interested in pvp and it (clearing everything first time) takes so much time.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped playing Magia Record, noticed that there is kinda zero point to grind it since Iam not after schoolgirls and Iam not interested in pvp and it (clearing everything first time) takes so much time.
I don't bother with PVP in Magia Record (which is entirely optional and has minimal rewards) and most of the time I spend "playing" it is letting it auto for event grinds. I mostly just play it for the story.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't bother with PVP in Magia Record (which is entirely optional and has minimal rewards) and most of the time I spend "playing" it is letting it auto for event grinds. I mostly just play it for the story.
Yeah, I don't care about PVP either. I got an S Rank in the last PVP event and I'm like...What for?". It doesn't even stick around, as it's replaced when the next PVP event happens. It'd be different if it were a permanent title, but it's not. I usually just stick a low level girl in there for five easy losses, for the daily and five medals. If I have time to commit or whatever I can try a few, but I don't take it seriously.

I'm really interested in the story though, it's a lot better than I initially thought.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
I only play magia record's PVP when I want to dab on people with Tsuruno solos. Its a waste of time outside that. The story is pretty good though so I keep playing for that. You could always watch up to chapter 9 subbed on youtube though. I'm really looking forward to the anime.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Yup. I havent touched to pvp outside of few wins when there was the pvp week. I guess I could log in and go on.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
War of the Visions looks like a nice graphical upgrade but is so transparently Alchemists Code that I just can't work up any interest. The one saving grace is that Square might stop Gumi ruining it with bullshit "Global exclusive" characters

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Whoever helped me for my account to be verified again after changing my email address is a legend!

Anyhow, so we have a couple of exciting news.

Dengeki Bunko: Crossing Void

53586675_2281335528776997_5969249825491779584_n.jpg

ERD (expected release date): 31.10.19
Impressions: FG3000
Discord: https://discord.gg/aPq86Ta

Last Cloudia

last-cloudia-800x445.jpg

ERD: November - December 2019
Impressions: ImOPEveryday
Discord: https://discord.gg/EVGQQUd

Apart from that, Black Desert Online is expected 12.12.2019 while Lineage 2m summer 2020. Also, Blade & Soul: Revolution [JP] pre-registration has started. Lastly, Duel Masters Play's has official launched its pre-registration 2 days ago.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
If you install the APKure app, you can install Crossing Void and play the CBT. Might not work on your device though and doesn't seem to work on Nox. Might work on other emulators.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Excited for Crossing Void, less so for Last Cloudia. I didn't know it was a weapon gacha, I don't particularly enjoy those.

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
Excited for Crossing Void, less so for Last Cloudia. I didn't know it was a weapon gacha, I don't particularly enjoy those.
Last Cloudia has both Arks and Characters in the gacha.
Arks are like special cards you equip and learn skills after grinding battles with them.
So basically every character can obtain every skill available.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone can give us an in-depth review of the gacha system behind Last Cloudia & Crossing Void including pity system, paid-guaranteed system and so on and so forth?

Here is also another video about some upcoming games,

Apparently Digimon Rearise Global version will be on the 24-26.10.2019?

Still for me 7 Deadly Sins is the most anticipated one. The production value seems unparalleled.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Magireco is doing another free 10 roll login event plus another guaranteed 4* scam gacha for Madoka's birthday (10/3). This time the free ten roll gacha is limited to the characters from the original anime.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for it to shut down in one year and a half when they realize the DQ western audience isn't the same audience that's gonna play a DQ gacha

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
I played it when it launched.
I mean, 5 years ago it was alright, but now compared with new mobage standards it is pretty bad.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was excited, then...

Can't wait for it to shut down in one year and a half when they realize the DQ western audience isn't the same audience that's gonna play a DQ gacha
I can't help but feel this. SE, outside of Final Fantasy, doesn't have the best track record for keeping gacha games alive. I don't have much hope with this one, but I'll probably still try it out. I'm sure it'll feel a bit aged though, it's a pretty old game.