• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
We've posted about it a bit in our thread but I think it's worth mentioning here that Girls' Frontline is getting a collaboration with Gunslinger Girl this year:

u2cnwh9axq941.png

Last year's Va11 Hall-a collaboration was ridiculously high effort and praised tremendously for its writing (to the point where players legitimately praised the Va11 Hall-a writers for penning the story when they didn't) so expectations for this are extremely high. It also might not take long to come to the EN servers if last year's is anything to go by.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
2/3* Memoria slots aren't too bad, since you can use the Magia Chips (and Destiny Bottles from events) to unlock them, and getting 2/3* from gacha pulls isn't too difficult. It's the unlocking of the 4* characters where the real pain comes in, but at least this game has a pity system for a guaranteed Magical Girl at 100 pulls, even though the banner character is only at a 60% chance. It's still better than what FGO offers (i.e., no guarantee at all).
Must be another thing that's only relevant if you've been playing for a long time and have both a ton of dupes from the gacha and a big stockpile of chips. It costs 150 to buy one of the three you need for a 3* and I don't even have 100.
Speaking of the shop, which extra formations should I buy first, the light/dark Delta or the Tercio ones for my stronger elements?

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I dont really GET how to do ranking events in idol games, like, should I be spending gems/prisms etc on getting a good rank, or not doing that so I can have those to spend in the gacha. (A3).

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Tales of Rays is great tho... GOt so many QoL updates, new features, still getting major updates, with more coming this year. Seems strong and active and I've been enjoying it a lot last few years.

They really should make a global version though :b

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The anime for that was surprisingly solid. Admittedly I'm not sure if thats because my expectations were very low going in.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah! That was a great anime. They delayed the game to make it even better. The godfather of mobage, KMR, was brought onboard to oversee the project. It's gonna be great.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really looking forward to both Arknights and SDS. I'm starting to fall off Last Cloudia finally so they'll be great replacements.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, umas, the horse-girl racing idol game by a company who has released two of their games overseas. I would say I have less faith in that here than Tales of Crestoria.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, umas, the horse-girl racing idol game by a company who has released two of their games overseas. I would say I have less faith in that here than Tales of Crestoria.
They've only released one, really. Dragalia is published by Nintendo and I wouldn't call letting you play a game in English that you still need to create an account in a japanese website without being able to download an app as a game being released overseas. Cygames only has Shadowverse in the App Store/Google Play.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry, I'm sure Cygames will release a Global version of Princess Connect any day now.

*cries*

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Princess Connect has a pretty good chance of getting a global version, more of a chance than Uma Musume coming out.

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
If Crestoria doesn't have a single server, I won't even bother. I learned my lesson after Tales of Rays and Star Ocean.

Looking forward to Arknights next week.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone playing Iron Saga? Its pretty fun and has amazing Mecha designs.

And Sawano does the soundtrack and its AMAZING.

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I dont think cygames would release priconne global without a partner

as for Uma imo it would release this year since KMR is handling it personally

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Cygames:

"We've announced a partnership to bring Princess Connect to our Global audience!"

*audible gasp*

That partnership is with Nexon.

*Monkey Paw curls one of its fingers back*

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017

Could you please put quotes around that gif. Thanks :)
--

I'm still playing Last Cusodia. I think reason is that it is so easy to play it, just start a match and do it again in few minutes or so. Don't watch AI to be stupid :).

If someone wants to add me in Latest Kusoge, id is: 122774192. Please pm or say in this thread, cause I have some randoms in requests so I don't know who to accept.
My friend leader can be handy once every 24h.

Edit: Thanks for quotes Sabin.

Last edited:

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
New band introduced for Bang Dream: Argonavis, this time the male equivalent of Hello Happy World; Fuujin Rizing.

Like always, not feeling the designs, but I am interested in the Misaki looking guy, I could see him becoming my favourite. Also, their main song is good, really happy that I am liking the music cause that killed a lot of idol franchises for me.

More importantly, they showed the game off, extremely identical to Bandori except the story sprites are now 2D and apparently all the songs will have 3D MVs, including covers, not really feeling that either.

New band and possibly the last was also teased; EpsilonΦ . Super meh about it. I wanted buff male idols dammit, not whatever techno thing they seem to be going for.

Still excited, but disappointed with how the full cast is turning up, even if I genuinely think there are some unique designs and character concepts here; in general, they still blend together with the billion of male idol/artist/voice actor/whatever gacha games that are coming out.

But it was the same with the female game and I ended up loving the game and liking the characters, so hey. Who knows.

EDIT: Didn't know if I should post this in the Bang Dream OT or here.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Mitama's story event in MR was so cute. She tries so hard.

Speaking of, I want the game to do better on its earnings so I went ahead and purchased the Start Dash gacha. I saw the fire card come up on the ten-pull and I was afraid it'd be a Momoko spook, but thankfully it gave me another Kyoko (now at two-slots). Ironically enough, Kyoko was the character I picked for the Platinum Mitama Bag, but I can't complain with getting a dupe of her, I love her character.

I wonder what event we'll get after this one. I know we have the New Mirrors Layers coming on the 14th, but that's permanent content. We're definitely due for another Mirrors Ranking, so it'll probably be something like that. Regardless, we should learn what it is after today, since leaked datamine traditonally happen when there's three days left in the current event.

Edit:

Second episode of the anime was really good, BTW. They're doing a good job of mixing things up a bit. I also really appreciated

that Ren cameo, even if it wasn't her but Rena transformed.

I also had a big smile on my face for the ED. It just ain't Madoka without a ClariS song.

Last edited:

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what event we'll get after this one. I know we have the New Mirrors Layers coming on the 14th, but that's permanent content. We're definitely due for another Mirrors Ranking, so it'll probably be something like that. Regardless, we should learn what it is after today, since leaked datamine traditonally happen when there's three days left in the current event.
It'd be nice to get something with an actual materials shop so I don't have to keep farming random quests hoping something drops or use up daily coins. Though come to think of it, I don't need quite as many as it feels like since I only really should awakening characters ; increasing Magia level seems like a very late-game thing due to a) being capped by episode/bond level, and b) having a pretty low scaling boost of the Magia effect anyway. Only feels like a priority if you're trying to unlock a Doppel. And when it comes to awakening there's a bunch of the lower-tier characters I don't need to focus on for the time being if I have better options.
I finished all the character stories up to the 2nd for each, have a couple of 3rd ones unlocked to get personal memoria but the higher difficulty level has me wary. Still haven't gone past main story chapter 4.
There's an OT for the anime but it's basically dead, so I'll just say here that I'm enjoying the story there a lot more than the game so far, though it's a bit unfair to compare the two mediums. A certain amount of nostalgia probably factors into it as well; I wonder how much of the SHAFT staff from nine years ago are still there working on it now.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be nice to get something with an actual materials shop so I don't have to keep farming random quests hoping something drops or use up daily coins. Though come to think of it, I don't need quite as many as it feels like since I only really should awakening characters ; increasing Magia level seems like a very late-game thing due to a) being capped by episode/bond level, and b) having a pretty low scaling boost of the Magia effect anyway. Only feels like a priority if you're trying to unlock a Doppel. And when it comes to awakening there's a bunch of the lower-tier characters I don't need to focus on for the time being if I have better options.
I finished all the character stories up to the 2nd for each, have a couple of 3rd ones unlocked to get personal memoria but the higher difficulty level has me wary. Still haven't gone past main story chapter 4.
There's an OT for the anime but it's basically dead, so I'll just say here that I'm enjoying the story there a lot more than the game so far, though it's a bit unfair to compare the two mediums. A certain amount of nostalgia probably factors into it as well; I wonder how much of the SHAFT staff from nine years ago are still there working on it now.
These last two events have been a little weird. Normal events have the shop filled with various materials, so I'm sure it won't be too long until we get something more like that. The daily coin thing is definitely an asset, but only able to get one coin a day isn't the best. It's better than nothing though. And you're correct, Doppel is more like an end-game thing (requires max'd out Magic and Bond 5 to unlock), with Bond taking nice amount of time to grind out (from 4-5). Mitama Training events help things, but they're not always around.

I had no idea there was an OT for the anime, I'll have to check it out (though it's unfortunate to hear it's not overly active, the anime deserves the attention)! SHAFT has been putting in some great work so far, and it's clear the people behind the game are also responsible for the anime. It's not a complete 1:1 either, so I'm excited to see how things turn out despite playing the game as well. But I won't discuss things too much here, as that'd be getting off-topic. >_<

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Last Cloudia is bugging at the moment.

Training Dungeon should be only once per day (uses orbs, 100 gems = 5 orbs).
There was 2 Training Dungeons when day changed. Another one was one time only. This another has been there for few hours now. One can do it all the time, if one uses orbs / gems.

Hardest level (Hard):

Gives 10x AP for arks.
Gives ~27000 exp for unit if one uses full party (if using one unit its close to 90k)

Spam it now, no clue when it will be fixed.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow

TBH, looking at this, Tales of Gintama would totally work. This fits like a glove. Come on, Bamco, you did tales of keroro gunso and tales of kamen rider....

Stider

Oct 25, 2017
Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross now up for preregistration on AU Playstore so hopefully not too far off.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross now up for preregistration on AU Playstore so hopefully not too far off.
Also up on the iOS Store (at least in Canada). Pre-ordered!

I'll likely drop E7 for this one, I've heard some very good things and since they're both similar games (in the essence of grind anyway), I could probably only handle one of them with my current slate of games. I've heard SDS is a lot more player-friendly than E7 (not a hard feat to do, given how counter-friendly E7 is) so I'd much rather go with that one. Plus you know, manga/anime power.