• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Really curious to try Seven Deadly Sins. Hopefully dailies won't take too long as I don't really have time for another gacha, but as long as I can tease my nephews with characters from the show I'll play it for a bit.

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
Really curious to try Seven Deadly Sins. Hopefully dailies won't take too long as I don't really have time for another gacha, but as long as I can tease my nephews with characters from the show I'll play it for a bit.
It's a high maintenance game. Not a "side-gacha" one.
It's still worth trying because of quality and polish.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Dailies aren't too long, but it's one of those games you need to grind a lot. Fortunately it has auto repeat so you can leave the game running while you sleep without much issue.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Mobile Specs for 7DS
S00301-18433210.jpg

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
It's a high maintenance game. Not a "side-gacha" one.
It's still worth trying because of quality and polish.
Dailies aren't too long, but it's one of those games you need to grind a lot. Fortunately it has auto repeat so you can leave the game running while you sleep without much issue.

Ok good to know. If it lives up to all the hype, I won't mind dropping another gacha for it. Does the grinding take as much time as Epic 7?

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
Ok good to know. If it lives up to all the hype, I won't mind dropping another gacha for it. Does the grinding take as much time as Epic 7?

Haven't played it yet but my guess is around the same but with the difference that the gearing process for units is better since 7DS gives you tools to reroll stats on gear. Low end gear can also be rerolled with gold.

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't played it yet but my guess is around the same but with the difference that the gearing process for units is better since 7DS gives you tools to reroll stats on gear. Low end gear can also be rerolled with gold.

Thanks for the info. Guess I'm gonna drop Saint Seiya pretty soon.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I highly recommended to check out the following 2 videos about FFBE, both from AOJ. One is about "Director/Producer Interview Round-up" and the other one is regarding "Guide to Whale Dolphin and F2P Spending".
Thanks, it does seem it can be a pretty expensive game. I just want Ramza and Orlandeau and then go back to F2P

But if the production values and fun is there that's fine (I'm going to curse the game if I don't get any of the FFT chars)

Caim

Oct 25, 2017
If you change the clock past the time of release it'll let you download the files ahead of time.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Currently in DisneyWorld, but I'm excited to begin the reroll process for SDS when I return in a few days.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
JP has been recently doing banners that feature new coin shop units and gacha units, and the pack with the reroll unit is something dumb to be worried about since you can just reroll for him. And JP also just did a pack where you could buy one of the new coin units for $100, which I'd argue is way worse than that

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I see the problem. If people want to roll on coin units, let them. As long as the economy of the game doesn't change and they just throw coin shop units in their own banners, more power to them.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lets be honest, the real problem if 7DS is good is which other gacha do you drop? God forbid one gets down to playing a reasonable amount of them

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Lets be honest, the real problem if 7DS is good is which other gacha do you drop? God forbid one gets down to playing a reasonable amount of them

MHR isnt as investment heavy so far so I think i can do both 7DS and MHR

Though im not entirely sure the game will be to my liking just yet but I like what little ive seen so far

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017

Yeah I'm not looking forward to trying to split time between FGO, E7 and SDS.... very timely time for E7 to get legit auto....

Also Arknights on the side which will just be side gatcha due to the sanity requirements alone....

Pretty much dropped Dragalia Lost already due to Arknights...

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
I like 7DS but it's going to be a game to login for daily's until it gets Escanor. Really wish he had been in at launch.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Damn is just nad the best luck in Lost Cloudia! with 4 pulls I finally got some damn units!!! with one of the banners being an increased rate up for characters I got

Godhunter Shin
Doura the Bluebeard
Romel the War God
Killer Ice Princess Sevia
Soul Reaper Melza

what a pull session!!!

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Glad I deleted LC a while ago. Writing was on the wall that they wanted to just quickly milk the game for all they could before it died as soon as they ran the Secret of Mana event early

Oct 25, 2017
7ds just looks too zoomed in. I tried landscape mode but everything is tiny. Gameplay loop... Is a bit dull? Im a bit tired of card based gacha systems. I can barely tolerate fgo.

Also not a fan of gacha games with ads for goodies. Something about it is icky?

Kinda made me interested in watchjng the anime though so I guess the game succeeded.

PRed

Jan 7, 2018
heh

[NOTICE]
We heard valuable opinions regarding the Auto-Run Function. It's decided that details of the function shall be revised it and will not be added on Mar.4th. More details will be announced by future notice.
We appreciate the opinions, and apologize for the inconvenience.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
heh

[NOTICE]
We heard valuable opinions regarding the Auto-Run Function. It's decided that details of the function shall be revised it and will not be added on Mar.4th. More details will be announced by future notice.
We appreciate the opinions, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Always feel sad when I see the numbers of retweets and views of their YT videos....seems like the audience moved away already, don't wish any game to fail... maybe they can somewhat prevent the worst but as of now I just don't see it.

They really need to revamp that whole battle system with it's randomness and reliance on stupid party members.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
7DS is a pretty run of the mill gacha, but presentation goes a looong way to make this game so enjoyable.

Actual voiced cutscenes, great graphics. It, of course, helps that I love The Seven Deadly Sins, having so much fun with it so far. Saving all my gems for Escanor, hopefully the banner doesn't come for awhile so I can have plenty of gems to guarranteed the pity at least.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's very well done but as you say it's not exactly ground breaking. I'm sort of finding the IP a disincentive. Its certainly making me want to re-read/catch up with the manga but the new characters aren't as exciting because they're a known property whereas its cool to see a new character in Epic7 (even if 7DS does basically everything, other than animation, better than it)