• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DDRwOos.jpg

This thread is for discussing about niche mobile games in general. Typically these are gacha games available in mobile that use the gachapon system. New games or gacha games that are unable to have their dedicated OT in Era are welcome here.

FAQS/ General Guidelines

What is "Gacha"?
Gacha system refers to Gachapon in general. Using in-game currency to roll for a chance for something that can be beneficial to your gaming experience (or ruin it).

What does "Mobage" mean?
Mobage is the short form of "japanese gacha games". Nowadays it's a term that has a universal usage for games worldwide.

About which games can I talk about?
Any general discussion about mobile gacha game is encouraged. Share your impressions on new and upcoming games, big updates, tips, tricks, fanart or even your opinions on the "genre" itself. Check out the list of other gacha games in Resetera that have their |OT| below!

Where can I obtain Foreign games?
- For iOS users, creating a new account and make sure the country region is set to whatever country the app is downloadable from.
- For Android users, changing your VPN connection or using 3rd-party shop applications such as Qooapp.

What's an Emulator?
Emulators simulate an android device on your PC. Each emulators have their strength and weaknesses, so it's recommended to try multiple emulators. Not all games work on every emulator. Notable emulators that are recommended to use are Bluestacks, Nox, and Memu.

List of useful links for new gacha games:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gachagaming/
https://apps.qoo-app.com/en
https://app.famitsu.com/
http://www.4gamer.net/smartphone/

Upcoming Gacha Game List
Updated 11/01/23
/r/Gachagaming Upcoming Global Gacha Games

Existing Mobage OT in ERA
Updated 04/30/22
If you want to add your |OT|, feel free to pm me and I'll update the list.

Last edited:

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Currently playing Tales of the Rays.
I've got Duel Links and Animal Crossing installed as well but they're more casual.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's nice to have the Japanese Gacha OT back. Thanks for creating it!

Yes, I'll be here a while. The gacha has my wallet, and will not let me leave.

KuroNeeko

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
Hey, guys! Great to see you're back up on your feet!

I'll probably keep the Discord open a bit longer, say a week or so, until we can be sure that most of the people coming over are, in fact, over. ^^ Then, you can decide what you want to do next!

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing Digimon Heroes. Main thing I like is that it's pretty generous with it's pulls. There's 7 pools and only one requires the premium currency, on top of that they give you a free pull a day from the premium pool. Everything else is kinda eh, no exp from battles, leveling dudes up is a pain, box contains things that should really be items, gameplay part is just card matching, graphically speaking it's just static jpegs.

The generous pulls are really the only reason I'm still playing. That and the ip

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Ah, finally a thread I can complain about The Alchemist Code still not having a proper global release. ;___;

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
New Kamen Rider game have launched. Kamen Rider City Wars. Can't say about iOS, but it's already on QooApp for android.

It uses a tales of rays reminiscent gacha, where you don't roll for characters, you roll for thier skills. Characters are spawned using other currency. Granted I've yet to find reliable way to get more of it, but still, you can spawn your favorite from the get go.
Current Roster:

Picture is missing build and Ex-aid (latter costed 0 as a freebie) since I spawned them already.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, finally a thread I can complain about The Alchemist Code still not having a proper global release. ;___;
I know, right? Seriously getting tired of waiting. :(

The first half of November though is the SUPPOSED Global release date (that's when the pre-registration ends). We'll see...

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
watch alchemist code ends up delayed and animal crossing is releasing first (aussie release not counted ofc)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada used to get all of the soft-launches, now we get nothing. :(

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I know, right? Seriously getting tired of waiting. :(

The first half of November though is the SUPPOSED Global release date (that's when the pre-registration ends). We'll see...
I was pretty hyped for the game, but I really am not feeling it anymore. I played a tiny bit on an emulator but wanted to wait for the proper release. But honestly, I am not sure if it releases in the next 2 weeks if I even want to play it anymore.

Chopper

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still playing Yokai Watch Wibble Wobble, but thinking about knocking it on the head. The gacha system is awful, and the latest events rely on pulling very rare characters or items to even have a chance at obtaining the more powerful event Yokai, which are only ever available for a limited time. Not fun.

I'm gutted because I honestly feel like it is one of, if not the, best mobile games ever, and I have dedicated an unholy amount of time to it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was pretty hyped for the game, but I really am not feeling it anymore. I played a tiny bit on an emulator but wanted to wait for the proper release. But honestly, I am not sure if it releases in the next 2 weeks if I even want to play it anymore.
My hype for it has lessened too, but I'm sure things will pick up for me if/when the Global version actually releases.

I'm right with you too, in not being able to enjoy the game through an emulator on my PC. I'm basically just logging in for daily rewards, doing my free pulls, and that's about it. If they don't release in the first part of November, especially after it being in soft-launch mode for as long as it has been, people will not be happy. I will be among them.

OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see a lot of familiar faces from the previous thread. Welcome everyone!

OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone I know that plays Granblue is moving onto Azur Lane. That game must be really good.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
anybody in JP destiny's child closed beta?
just wanna know how's the gameplay

Azusa

Oct 25, 2017

I hope Japanese version is different from Korean. If not it will be too grindy to play. How fun is to setup autobot (in game) for a night to just level a bit your characters? Why even play? Most korean mobage are like that and its hard to enjoy the process.

EDIT:

Seven Knights 2? OMG. I would try kr ver. of course. Interesting to see what did they change. However Seven Knights 1 is very grindy and required a 3rd party bot (in game bot later) to grind characters and free gems to enjoy playing it as f2p. It just a resource management game in the end. All battles are auto where you can program character skills with in game bot. 3rd party bot also could swap max level characters to level next batch for free gems. Typical Korean grindfest mobile game.

OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seven Knights 2? OMG. I would try kr ver. of course. Interesting to see what did they change. However Seven Knights 1 is very grindy and required a 3rd party bot (in game bot later) to grind characters and free gems to enjoy playing it as f2p. It just a resource management game in the end. All battles are auto where you can program character skills with in game bot. 3rd party bot also could swap max level characters to level next batch for free gems. Typical Korean grindfest mobile game.

Might be different though since they're changing the genre for the game into a MMORPG. Here's a teaser for it.

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
Played for a good hour+ so far.
Game is really fluid and seems polished.

Unfortunately, haven't played enough KR version to compare them both. I know there are subtle changes though, like a pull being 200 gems instead of 270.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
All of you people playing Azur Lane. I don't blame you, it looks like a lot of fun.

Speaking of fun, you know what isn't? Waiting for Gumi to get off of their asses and release the Alchemist Code Globally. I know, it won't happen now until the pre-registration ends, but I swear if they delay it beyond that I very well might just give up entirely. Each day my hype for it drops, and the closer it gets to the holidays (and the events in-game for the games I DO play), the less want I'll have to play/start another one. This soft-launch is soul-crushing.

Azusa

Oct 25, 2017
My hype died when I saw how buggy UI is. I want waste my time on game that cant even register button input on the 1st try.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
So, since everyone who plays GBF moves to Azur Lane, does that mean once I decide to actually play GBF for another month I will be alone? :(

Also, does Azure Lane have english language yet? Or japanese only so far?