• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Drag the weak-ass singers Crystal
I know you got opinions~~~

Uoeg7hF.png

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
New Gesu no Kiwami Otome album on August 29. It'll also feature their MTV Unplugged live,

-

-
Good job to my boy Yonezu Kenshi. Lemon is the fastest song to reach 1 million downloads in Japan.
DSC_5057_fixw_730_hq.jpg

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
DOTAMA suddenly turned into a handsome dude in like no time, I guess shaving his stache helped haha
I legitimately it was an actor replacing him for that music video

Breh looks like he is in his mid 20s now lol

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Osaka
Kurita Thanks for the suggestions! I've been listening to a lot of them the past week. :D

Or at least that which can be listened to in the US. I wish I would have spent more time at Tower Records last month, because some of this stuff just doesnt work on YouTube here or Apple Music.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Kurita Thanks for the suggestions! I've been listening to a lot of them the past week. :D

Or at least that which can be listened to in the US. I wish I would have spent more time at Tower Records last month, because some of this stuff just doesnt work on YouTube here or Apple Music.
Ah that sucks.
Anything you liked in particular?

-

Sounds like the child of their last 2 albums. So stoked.

Slowly becoming one of my favorite young bands, happy to see that they're garnering A LOT of attention. No doubt they'll be a major player of the scene starting next year. Some surprisingly cheerful songs on this new album.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Osaka
Ah that sucks.
Anything you liked in particular?.

Kana Boom, Suchmos, 04 Limited Sazabys, and I just listened the currently available tracks off of that Saucy Dog album.

All good stuff.

Also, to my surprise, I've found a few songs from those gigantic idol groups that I liked. Never thought I would.

Oh, and thanks to this thread, I like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu now. She has some weird stuff going on, especially in her videos, and I like that.

I've been listening to Radwimps as well, because I watched Your Name again at a friend's party recently.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Kana Boom, Suchmos, 04 Limited Sazabys, and I just listened the currently available tracks off of that Saucy Dog album.

All good stuff.

Also, to my surprise, I've found a few songs from those gigantic idol groups that I liked. Never thought I would.
Well you're in luck cause Kana-Boon, Suchmos and Saucy Dog are all releasing new mini-albums soon (May 30 for Kana-Boon, June 20 for Suchmos and May 23 for Saucy Dog)

Also, I was in the same boat as you until last year when it comes to idols, then I discovered Keyakizaka46 and Nogizaka46. They opened my eyes.

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Osaka
Well you're in luck cause Kana-Boon, Suchmos and Saucy Dog are all releasing new mini-albums soon (May 30 for Kana-Boon, June 20 for Suchmos and May 23 for Saucy Dog)

Also, I was in the same boat as you until last year when it comes to idols, then I discovered Keyakizaka46 and Nogizaka46. They opened my eyes.

Those are the two groups actually. Songs are actually good, though I still wish there were less of them singing them.

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
Forget the royal wedding, this is the biggest British event of the year.

Wish I could have gone to see them, so near yet so far ;_;
at least the 7" turned up today, nice thick (blue) vinyl

Sousenkyo appeal vids up on YT today, Tani & Churi the funniest ones I've seen so far
each one also has an English translation in the description which is a nice touch (even if they're a bit rough)

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if Koreeda will condescend to directing more AKB48 videos now that he's won the Palme d'Or

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
please never close the NogiSatsu account

Why are they releasing all the good 46 stuff in June, aaaaaaah
Already have Sugai's photobook preordered but there's also the Hiragana Keyaki album and this NogiSatsu photobook...

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Pretty good fit for unBORDE, looking forward to the album.

-
Saito Chiharu and Sagara Iori are both leaving Nogizaka46 at in July. They never really shined that much but they were pretty well liked members within the group so that sucks

Last edited:

Larsa

Oct 25, 2017

someone pointed this out on twitter and I just about lost my shit, but apparently Shinsei Kamattechan is doing the intro music to the new ThunderCats reboot that the internet hasn't been able to shut up about the last few days. it's an old song, drugs, ねー子 err I mean Thunder Neko (lmao). fucking bizarre.
the downside is that I've now been extra exposed to the discourse around this cartoon for children and want to die.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
DA PUMP is trying to make their いいね dance go viral. It might actually be working.

stump sock

Oct 25, 2017

new album is out today, unfortunately it's only 4 new songs but some of the older material does seem rerecorded or at least remixed, which it desperately needed. the free EP from january is one of my favorite releases of the year so this probably trumps that.

https://ototoy.jp/_/default/p/93083 (EP is still free if people want it)

e: I usually hate rerecordings/alternate versions once I'm used to the originals but this is better pretty much across the board.

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France

-
Details for Shinsei Kamattechan's new album out on July 4
ツン×デレ
shinseikamattechan_jkt201807_fixw_640_hq.jpg

01. 33才の夏休み
02. 塔を登るネコ
03. 8月の駅
04. 秋空サイダー feat. たかはしほのか
05. 犯罪者予備君
06. トンネル
07. 決戦の日
08. ラムネボーイ
09. 26才の夏休み
10. 大阪駅

Larsa

Oct 25, 2017

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Yeah 26才の夏休み is surprising.
To the surprise of no one 秋空サイダー features Regal Lily's vocalist. Should be a neat album.

-
RADWIMPS's Noda taking a picture of Aimyon and My Hair is Bad's Shiiki posing like the coolest couple in town is the good tweet of the day

Also some Saito Asuka (the amount of likes, jesus)

Last edited: