• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Probably my favourite album they've made. Special recommendation for the 5th song.

ladyluthien

Oct 25, 2017

Shitting on Soundcloud rappers and auto-tune heavy rap lol
Hope an album is coming.

Damn that's fire.
Need that next album already.

For some reason I thought frederic released this week, it's not till end of the month! Oh well have new Eve and Polkadot Stingray to keep me company. Haven't listened to it yet.
Also saw WANIMA song from the new single pre-released. Need to listed to that too!

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Keyaki's own Hirate is in the new Sekai no Owari MV, oh yis (it's just the Japanese version of Stargazer but hey, it's one of their best songs imo)
Took a year to shoot it because Fukase wanted her to dance in front of the moon, so they needed a perfect shot. Hirate is the one who came up with the dance routine.

Last edited:

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

Listening to this again lately. JJJ has been one of my favorites for the past few years, and seeing him and febb in a video now is really something. One more week till the anniversary of febb's death.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Just preordered the 3 CD version of the new Gacharic Spin best of album. Was very tempted to get the blu ray version as well but the extra price was just a bit too much for me.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Radio rip of Nobody, the Kanji Keyaki coupling track from the 8th single (yo ScottNak )
What the hell is this jazzy, smooth jam. I love it. Can't wait to see what kind of MV this gets.
Kinda reminds of 割れたスマホ, the unit song by Sugai/Risa/Rika/Akane/Shida actually.

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
One of my favorite cover channels in recent memory, I love their mashups

Nishino Kana's Darling in Wanima's style

Yonezu Kenshi's Lemon meets Back number

ScottNak

Oct 27, 2017
Hiragana Keyakizaka 46 is no more!
logo.svg

They're now Hinatazaka 46!

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
I'm starting to get into Japanese funk and city pop but Spotify only recommends either recent music (2017-2018) or 80s. Does anyone know of a good playlist with music from the 90s/00s/early 10s?

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
That K-Z Track is amazing. Need to listen to his new album as a whole and that Amazarashi video is amazing.

Didn't see the new DJ Tatsuki track in here. Dropped a few weeks ago but looks like it hit Spotify recently. ZORN features so of course it's my thing.

Last edited:

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Back to JP Apple Music.

Spotify still not passing the Yu Takahashi test.

I think it definitely depends on your genre. Hip Hop tends to be a bit delayed on a lot of stuff but gets there eventually. The Tatsuki track took an extra few weeks before it got there and the Ganger album, last I checked, still wasn't on Spotify (but is on Apple Music/itunes and weirdly enough Amazon).

There's also the problem of getting American versions of Japanese band's albums. I'm not a fan of the English version of 35xxxv because I think the mixing is poor and prefer the Japanese version, so I have to manually load that version from my collection if I want to listen to it. My solution is just to nab the stuff I want on itunes/amazon digital and sideload it to Spotify. I used Apple Music for a bit but found that overall, Spotify has a better selection and interface.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
I think it definitely depends on your genre. Hip Hop tends to be a bit delayed on a lot of stuff but gets there eventually. The Tatsuki track took an extra few weeks before it got there and the Ganger album, last I checked, still wasn't on Spotify (but is on Apple Music/itunes and weirdly enough Amazon).

There's also the problem of getting American versions of Japanese band's albums. I'm not a fan of the English version of 35xxxv because I think the mixing is poor and prefer the Japanese version, so I have to manually load that version from my collection if I want to listen to it. My solution is just to nab the stuff I want on itunes/amazon digital and sideload it to Spotify. I used Apple Music for a bit but found that overall, Spotify has a better selection and interface.
Honestly, might just end up using both, or using YouTube Premium along with Apple.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Always wanted to get into DISH//, the idol-band hybrid (kinda like Kanjani) from Stardust and 2019 might be the time. Their upcoming album has a featuring with Aina from BiSH, one of the songs is written by Aimyon...

Really digging Starting Over

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France

He's finally releasing an album in april!
Perimetron did the MV, they're the creators' collective that also does all the King Gnu stuff.

Last edited:

Airegin

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone listened to THREE1989's newest album yet? I'm only at the second track, Tiny Dancer, which is really fantastic.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Anyone listened to THREE1989's newest album yet? I'm only at the second track, Tiny Dancer, which is really fantastic.
I downloaded it on Apple Music yesterday but haven't had the chance to listen to it yet. If their previous stuff is anything to go by it should be great anyway! Really happy Terrace House made me discover them haha

kasane

Oct 30, 2017
Eye of the storm is such a disappointment. I know one ok rock loves its classic american pop but its time to ditch america, im so disappointed.