Japanese Music ERA |OT|

stump sock

Oct 25, 2017

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I saw this tweet some time ago, but I'm not sure it wasn't just this "2020 TOKYO MIX" or new stuff.

It does give me some hope that they'll release something tho.
They retweeted one of their support musicians saying something like "New music video is out! Osaka show soon! Currently recording new stuff! It’s gonna be a great year for the band!"

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
The KSS girls are finally gonna have a group to call home tomorrow!

Also I'm gutted that Iguchi is officially leaving :'(
I was surprised by the Iguchi news, especially since she started appearing in Dasada.

As for the new members, I assume Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka will get most of them to finally have under groups.
Nogizaka is already stacked despite Shiraishi, Inoue and Kotoko leaving soon.

The real swerve would be the creation of a new group but I doubt it’ll happen lol

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
Man I’ve been watching the teaser for JO1’s debut every day.
Finally having a Japanese group going all in on the K-Pop style and sound should be a good thing. Between this and the latest Johnny’s groups it’s a great time to be a boy band aficionado.

ScottNak

Oct 27, 2017
I was surprised by the Iguchi news, especially since she started appearing in Dasada.

As for the new members, I assume Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka will get most of them to finally have under groups.
Nogizaka is already stacked despite Shiraishi, Inoue and Kotoko leaving soon.

The real swerve would be the creation of a new group but I doubt it’ll happen lol
5-6-3 is the distribution! They finally have a home!

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
5-6-3 is the distribution! They finally have a home!
Cool to see that they’re considered as 4th/2nd/3rd gen like the others, Hinano finally got some friends lol
Surprised Nogizaka got this many members.

Also I guess Hinatazaka will have a full senbatsu and no under group, cause even with the new members they’ll be roughly the same size as regular Keyaki and Nogizaka senbatsus.

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
So, today, ツユ released their first album and リリリップス a last mini album before she "disbands".

Both releases I was really excited to listen to.
Both releases are physical only.

Goddammit Japan, why do you keep doing this. In リリリップス case it's even worse because the singles that are in the mini album are also available for streaming and digital purchase.