• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Etrian Oddity

Oct 26, 2017
Almost two weeks old, but 9mm Parabellum Bullet's latest single is fire:

I'm surprised it wasn't used for a game or anime's intro, shit would have been perfect.

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Who's going to see Perfume? I'm seeing them in Chicago next Friday. So grateful we can see them in a smaller venue rather than in a big arena where they look like ants from your seat.

neLUP5Z.png

Today in NY \o/

Finally getting to see them after all these years.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Ayuni D's PEDRO is moving to EMI, full album this summer. Can't wait. Hope my girls Chitti and Aina also release solo albums soon.

-

stump sock

Oct 25, 2017
WACK auditions results:

Ayuni's band is going major like Kurita said
one of the wagg girls is going to GANG PARADE
one of the outside applicants is going to EMPiRE
another applicant is joining wagg
Anzupia (wagg) finished last among the WACK employees that made it to the end of the auditions. her name is changed to A Anzupia.
Aya Eight Prince and Toriaez Hana were kicked from BiS
BiS is disbanding at the end of this tour. Auditions will be held for a nu-nu-BiS. Unsure what will happen to current members.

The latter is a bummer but from a business POV I kind of get it. they are definitely the least commercially successful of all the groups and have bounced from small label to small label. Hopefully most of the members can be reorganized - the two BiS members kicked out during the auditions are apparently still employed, just unaffiliated currently.

Larsa

Oct 25, 2017
Should be noted that BiS themselves wanted the disbandment. Feels like this thing with Aya and Hana blew up in Watanabe's face. The audition description for BiS3 stating that only people who understands the first BiS should apply seems particularly salty.

I really liked this final lineup and hope that this eventually will lead to good things for them. (especially Yuina, geeze she's had a rough time)

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
damn, hope Gozeela pops up somewhere afterwards
still think Lui should have taken over BiS management when they were rebooted

stump sock

Oct 25, 2017
Should be noted that BiS themselves wanted the disbandment. Feels like this thing with Aya and Hana blew up in Watanabe's face. The audition description for BiS3 stating that only people who understands the first BiS should apply seems particularly salty.

I really liked this final lineup and hope that this eventually will lead to good things for them. (especially Yuina, geeze she's had a rough time)

I didn't know that but I believe it. Nobody has seemed happy in that camp for a while. Nel just giving the finger and quitting because of all the restructuring and dumb crap seemed like a turning point.

it's honestly pretty sad that he's still trying to grab that BiS 1 dream which, hey, also blew up, ya dummy. it's not going to work. it barely worked then.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Neol
Did you have a blast? Ooo nice I think I might snag the FP black t shirt. Or that white one above it though I can't make it out from that pic.

Wulfric Yes I'm going to the Chicago show as well. Gonna be awesome

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Nogizaka46's 23rd single out on May 29th, just a month after their 4th album. Would be cool to have a new center this time.

-

-
Man, what a bop that is. And the guy is only 15yo, phew. Gonna be one of the great trackmakers of the new era.

Last edited:

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Glad there continuing this trend. Despite being for April Fools the last Band-Maiko song is solid.

Neol
Did you have a blast? Ooo nice I think I might snag the FP black t shirt. Or that white one above it though I can't make it out from that pic.

Wulfric Yes I'm going to the Chicago show as well. Gonna be awesome

Was great! I'd admit I personally wasn't too impressed with the album but the show and the visual effects really make for the full experience.

Here's a better look of the white shirt.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Glad there continuing this trend. Despite being for April Fools the last Band-Maiko song is solid.

Was great! I'd admit I personally wasn't too impressed with the album but the show and the visual effects really make for the full experience.

OK the black shirt is better for me. I was surprised to see that they played quite a bit from the GAME album. That is a complete blind spot for me. Gonna have to listen to it before the gig to be in the picture. I assume with how specific their shows are they aren't gonna be making any setlist changes in a couple shows.

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
A bit late but only saw it now.

I hope they release the digital version of their mini albums soon. Got excited when they put their single out there, but sadly the mini album didn't follow suit...

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for the merch preview. I'm 15 rows in on the center so our group gets a nice view of the choreo.

I'm a little bummed about the ticket sales though. The sides and back rows of the balcony are still unsold.

8mqRUIN.png

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the merch preview. I'm 15 rows in on the center so our group gets a nice view of the choreo.

I'm a little bummed about the ticket sales though. The sides and back rows of the balcony are still unsold.

I wonder if ticketmaster surcharges are having a negative impact on the sales. The ticketfly fees were 10 with a 70 dollar ticket, but ticketmaster tends to charge somewhere between 25-30 in processing fees regardless of venue.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Oh yiis finally a new BiSH album. CARROTS & STiCKS will be out on july 3rd.
They'll release two digital 4 song mini-albums (Apple Music only) leading to it. STiCKS coming this week, CARROTS next month.
The full album will have the 8 songs + 6 new songs + a bonus disc with the singles they've released since the previous album.
Absolutely stoked to hear all that. If the latest singles are any indication it will easily be my favorite BiSH album.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
It already leaked on iTunes but Band-Maiko just announced they are releasing a mini album. I've just ordered it along with a t-shirt from their international store.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017

8mqRUIN.png
Kinda looks like day 1. Almost as if everyone who was super hyped made sure to grab seats in the first couple of hours.
No surprise then that I keep seeing Facebook ads for the gig (and also on my podcast app). Maybe it's a little too pricey for some of those seats way up high? I've never been to this venue so I'm not sure how the sights are from some of these balcony spots. The seating map makes it look like it's pretty far back, but that might just be an illusion for the sake of a 2d map rather than the real thing. Plaster posters around! Heck I wonder if I could snag a promo poster at Reckless Records... Hmmm.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda looks like day 1. Almost as if everyone who was super hyped made sure to grab seats in the first couple of hours.
No surprise then that I keep seeing Facebook ads for the gig (and also on my podcast app). Maybe it's a little too pricey for some of those seats way up high? I've never been to this venue so I'm not sure how the sights are from some of these balcony spots. The seating map makes it look like it's pretty far back, but that might just be an illusion for the sake of a 2d map rather than the real thing. Plaster posters around! Heck I wonder if I could snag a promo poster at Reckless Records... Hmmm.

The tickets were only $50 for the whole venue, $65 after Ticketmaster fees. In 2016 they sold out a standing venue of 1200 at the same price point.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
The tickets were only $50 for the whole venue, $65 after Ticketmaster fees. In 2016 they sold out a standing venue of 1200 at the same price point.
Oh my god the fees pissed me off so much that I sent a friend who works close by to get them directly from the theater haha. Hmm, well all I know is that some super popular Korean boy group added a date in chicago that's at Soldier Field. SOLDIER FIELD!!! I guess the K music scene is just that much more popular than the J music scene right now when it comes to very popular acts.

EDIT: whoa. it's actually 2 concerts at Soldier Field. WTF.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god the fees pissed me off so much that I sent a friend who works close by to get them directly from the theater haha. Hmm, well all I know is that some super popular Korean boy group added a date in chicago that's at Soldier Field. SOLDIER FIELD!!! I guess the K music scene is just that much more popular than the J music scene right now when it comes to very popular acts.

EDIT: whoa. it's actually 2 concerts at Soldier Field. WTF.

Haha, yup, that's BTS for ya. They've really filled the void left by One Direction in western countries. They honestly came out of nowhere because they were nobodies just a few years ago.

But man what I would give for a Perfume arena show without flying all the way to Tokyo.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
The girls are kickin ass in Toronto tonight. Give impressions if you went to the gig.

tumblr_o4lm33XXSt1ttl1qio1_r1_540.gif

Just got out. It was good, but also a little disappointing. I have to double check, but only three of the songs in the whole set came from the stretch between JPN and Cosmic Explorer, and those are my favorite albums of theirs. JPN was completely missing. Still, very glad I went.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Just got out. It was good, but also a little disappointing. I have to double check, but only three of the songs in the whole set came from the stretch between JPN and Cosmic Explorer, and those are my favorite albums of theirs. JPN was completely missing. Still, very glad I went.
Mhm. That seemed to be the case for the NYC gig as well. Yeah I'm gonna be missing the fact that Level3 and JPN are bit players (or non players in the case of JPN) on this tour. But I'll live. I'm sure I'll be smitten by the show itself.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Mhm. That seemed to be the case for the NYC gig as well. Yeah I'm gonna be missing the fact that Level3 and JPN are bit players (or non players in the case of JPN) on this tour. But I'll live. I'm sure I'll be smitten by the show itself.

I found the NYC setlist, and yup, exactly the same. Turns out Triangle isn't represented either, so it's predominantly Future Pop with a few tracks from Game and a bit of Cosmic Explorer and Level3. Looking back at some previous setlists, I apparently shouldn't have been surprised; this is how all their recent shows seem to go, heavy on the current album and extremely light on anything else.