• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
My man doing music for some film again. When he kicks up the emotion at 1:17. hnnnnngggg. Bow to the master.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
These guys are so fucking good

--
Received my King Gnu swag today yay. The site crashed instantly when they put new merch the other day, was lucky to get one.
D8Y53d6WkAEvFRV.jpg

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Footage from the tribute show to wowaka. Shinoda was the one singing all the songs, and they closed with Rolling Girl.
Shinoda also said that while they don't know what they'll do next, they won't disband.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France

Cool, she was on Denpa Girl and GADORO's latest releases, excited to hear her first solo work next month. She has a song with Charisma.com's Itsuka on it.
All the songs are produced by ANIMAL HACK.

--

Already in love with these fellas.

Last edited:

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I've liked them since they covered Sora mo Toberu Hazu (favorite Spitz song). This newer sound is so different, but it's still good!

I looked it up and I recognize it, but not from any of the Sayopony albums I have (guess it's from earlier stuff). Turns out Negoto also covered it on their last album.

I really dug about half of Enban Utopia (as well as the sheer audacity of putting out a TRIPLE album), but then kind of fell off after that. I remember You Are My Universe having some interesting stuff on it, though.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I looked it up and I recognize it, but not from any of the Sayopony albums I have (guess it's from earlier stuff). Turns out Negoto also covered it on their last album.

I really dug about half of Enban Utopia (as well as the sheer audacity of putting out a TRIPLE album), but then kind of fell off after that. I remember You Are My Universe having some interesting stuff on it, though.
I'm just starting to get back into them, so I feel like I've missed out on a lot.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Formation for Hinatazaka46's 2nd single. Kanemura still not on the first row smh smh Please give a new Tomita/Matsuda/Kanemura unit song at least.

-
Nogizaka's Yamashita will be back for the summer tour, which means I definitely need a ticket for one of their Jingu shows aaaaah.

-
New Aimyon single on July 24th. It will be the theme song for Ishihara Satomi's drama "Heaven ?"
Looking boss as hell on the promo pic.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Mirror for the new Hinatazaka46, dope outfit

--
This year's My Landscape. Sooooo good. Blonde Chitti is still giving me life.

Last edited:

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Kurita My friend was trying to get me into AKBingo yesterday, and the clips actually made me laugh pretty hard, despite not caring for the group. Do you have a favorite of the 46/48 group shows if I only wanted to watch one?

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Kurita My friend was trying to get me into AKBingo yesterday, and the clips actually made me laugh pretty hard, despite not caring for the group. Do you have a favorite of the 46/48 group shows if I only wanted to watch one?
I actually don't like the "Bingo" series that much, regardless of the group. It has its moments but the regular shows like Nogizaka Koujichuu/Keyakitte Kakenai/Hinatazaka de Aimashou are more enjoyable imo. Less wacky, usually more talk oriented. Different channels, different direction overall.
I'd say that Hinatazaka's show is currently the funniest one, while Nogizaka's longetivity means more great episodes to watch. Keyaki's is what it is, they aren't a variety-orientied group at all so a lot people find it boring.

Fellow wota ScottNak can also weigh in.

——
These two new TWICE japanese singles tho :obamasweating:

Last edited:

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I keep playing this track on repeat because of AAAMYYY.

I actually don't like the "Bingo" series that much, regardless of the group. It has its moments but the regular shows like Nogizaka Koujichuu/Keyakitte Kanekai/Hinatazaka de Aimashou are more enjoyable imo. Less wacky, usually more talk oriented. Different channels, different direction overall.
I'd say that Hinatazaka's show is currently the funniest one, while Nogizaka's longetivity means more great episodes to watch. Keyaki's is what it is, they aren't a variety-orientied group at all so a lot people find it boring.

Fellow wota ScottNak can also weigh in.

——
These two new TWICE japanese singles tho :obamasweating:

Thanks!

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
I actually don't like the "Bingo" series that much, regardless of the group. It has its moments but the regular shows like Nogizaka Koujichuu/Keyakitte Kanekai/Hinatazaka de Aimashou are more enjoyable imo. Less wacky, usually more talk oriented. Different channels, different direction overall.

Yeh this is a decent summation, but I'd say that the "classic" AKBingo of say the first 200 episodes was consistently funny, I still go back and watch random episodes every now and then.
One show that I loved was NMB48 Geinin, the scripted sections are so-so but the improvised parts could get really funny - I might be biased tho as they introduced me to Kinoshita Momoka haha.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Well I feel a little clumsy posting this while a question mark hangs above a Kana-Boom member's head, but I think I'm going to go check out the band Mono tomorrow. I nstrumantsl Japanese rock tomorrow (technically tonight). Honestly haven't really listened to them yet, bit it's their 20th anniversary apparently and they ate playing at a cemetery . That sounds cool as hell.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Oh thank god, Kana-Boon's Meshida finally came back home. No injuries or anything, but his family is saying that he's pretty tired.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I didn't see that newest Empire MV until now. I was just at the Palace of Versailles a few weeks ago, so that was a surprise. I wonder when they filmed.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Welp, that's what I get for skipping through the video. I really thought it was from the front and one of the shots inside!
tbf European castles aren't a shining example of variety lol

-
The video the HIATUS uploaded for their 10th anniversary is making me feel old. So many memories. Can't wait for their 6th album next month.

Itsuki

Oct 26, 2017
The Groovers is releasing a new album in the end of September but it will be sold earlier at their August-September tour. I'm hyped because I have been listening to them a lot these months.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
As fun as it is to say "Nocturnal Bloodlust," I've never felt much for them. Also, I just had to listen to old tracks to remind myself they are not Blood Stain Child (which was what came to mind when I saw their name first).