• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

stump sock

Oct 25, 2017
Ja9mRZZ.gif

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Just listened to Sakanaction's album.
Well, it's obviously great stuff. Since I didn't listen to the singles that much during 5 years because I was waiting for an album they all feel kinda fresh lol. Shin-Takarajima is still the jammiest jam that ever jammed.
Good news, the two songs called September (Tokyo version and Sapporo version) have actually nothing in common.
The Eureka remix is decent, but not needed. All the new songs are top notch.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Update on KANA-BOON's Meshida : he's been diagnosed with mental health issues, so he's gonna rest for a while. The band will perform with a support bassist until he comes back.
Hope he'll find all the assistance he needs.

Itsuki

Oct 26, 2017
Update on KANA-BOON's Meshida : he's been diagnosed with mental health issues, so he's gonna rest for a while. The band will perform with a support bassist until he comes back.
Hope he'll find all the assistance he needs.
Probably because of stress. I'm glad he's going to rest for a while and he should take his time until he's fully recovered.

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Off to see Band-Maid in London tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Last year's gig was great. Just need to figure out now what time to get there and start queing. Last year I think we got there for about 6pm and weren't too far from the stage but it would be nice to get a bit closer this year.

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
Off to see Band-Maid in London tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Last year's gig was great. Just need to figure out now what time to get there and start queing. Last year I think we got there for about 6pm and weren't too far from the stage but it would be nice to get a bit closer this year.

When you said tomorrow I had a heart attack, thought I messed up my dates (gig is on Saturday). Fortunate to have a VIP ticket, so I'll be arriving 5:30ish. Probably stand between Kanami and Saiki this time. So excited!!!!

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
When you said tomorrow I had a heart attack, thought I messed up my dates (gig is on Saturday). Fortunate to have a VIP ticket, so I'll be arriving 5:30ish. Probably stand between Kanami and Saiki this time. So excited!!!!

Lol oops oh yeah. That's because I'm finishing work for this week today instead of tomorrow so it feels like Friday.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Lol they recreated the MV with 80s music show graphics for today's Music Station (rest of the performance in the Twitter thread)

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
I thought last October's London BAND-MAID concert was fantastic, but last nights was something else. These women are incredible. Saiki is definitely losing her name as the Ice Queen, never seen her look so happy!

Last edited:

cpcz

Oct 28, 2017
New Donk CIty
I really envy you guys, watching BAND-MAID live. I watched them last year, but because it was a festival, they only sang 6 or 7 songs. It was wonderful nonetheless, but I want more. Too bad I think SEA isn't in their radar for the tour. Expecting their new album to come out this year!

Great, I'm in the mood for some green tea!

Layla

Oct 25, 2017
new Avandoned, I'm interpreting the MV as Beni wishing she was in a band and imagining all those other girls lol

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Got completely slain by Nocchi on Perfume's new promo visual. Damn.
Best of with 52 tracks (50 old tracks + 2 new songs) coming in september for their 15th anniversary in major. All the old tracks will be remastered, and it looks like the fans will have some influence on the tracklist. Definitely going to buy it.

stump sock

Oct 25, 2017
new Avandoned, I'm interpreting the MV as Beni wishing she was in a band and imagining all those other girls lol

I like this a lot. and i see they've stacked up on members so it'll be harder for it to just go down to beni again...

I almost instinctively didn't click on this because I don't remember the last time I liked one of their songs but this isn't half bad

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
Got completely slain by Nocchi on Perfume's new promo visual. Damn.
Best of with 52 tracks (50 old tracks + 2 new songs) coming in september for their 15th anniversary in major. All the old tracks will be remastered, and it looks like the fans will have some influence on the tracklist. Definitely going to buy it.

Holy F. 52 tracks? Shiiii I guess I'll jump on that. Digging Nocchi's style too :)

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France

Pretty decent tune! Stylish MV on top of that. I'm surprised Miyavi isn't singing actually, I wouldn't have minded it. Haven't listened to him since like his first collab album Samurai Sessions but he's always killing it on the guitar.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Listening to Try Me on repeat on Apple Music is heaven.

It also made me remember the cover Ryo from Girugamesh made a year or so ago:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Hirate wasn't able to take part on today's Tokyo TV music show, so Kobayashi was the center. Kinda expected Fujiyoshi to do it actually.
Always funny when the back track still has Hirate's voice even though she's not here lol

Last edited:

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
The new Ling Tosite Sigure used for the Japanese version of Spider Man Far From Home is a banger

Guess TK/LTS are the official artists for Spider-Man in Japan now lol, since he did the theme song for Spiderverse.

New The Back Horn is also some wonderful stuff. Never heard a song like this from TBH. Excited for their new album this fall.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Expected a new single/album from Keyakizaka46, but live blu-ray for last year's Kyouwakoku will do, thanks. Wonder if we'll have to wait until september for new material huh. It's too late for a july release, and august already has the live footage.
Kinda wild when Nogizaka and Hinatazaka release stuff every 3 months or so.

Itsuki

Oct 26, 2017
The Back Horn new song is really good. Been a while since I last listened to one of their songs a lot.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
BUMP OF CHICKEN songs are now available on streaming sites like iTunes Music and Spotify.

Already own most of their stuff but the news made me hit the play button once again. Never gets old. Laugh Maker is still amazing.
I'm guessing they won't upload the upcoming album though, all the singles released since Butterflies aren't available so.

There's been a lot of big artists finally hitting the streaming platforms these past like 2 weeks, including WANIMA (in Japan, as they've been available worldwide before that), 10-FEET, Namuro Amie, Bump of Chicken... Last month (IIRC) had Yuzu...