Oct 25, 2017

This is terrible, terrible sad news for Danganronpa fans and others. :( Please contact the suicide support in your locals if you can.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
She was Junko in the stage show, Kaede in the Danganronpa V3 game. She was also Anna in the Japanese dubs of Frozen.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Oof, that's terrible. Article says the police are investigating the possibility of suicide. RIP.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
She played Yuna in Sword Art Online as well and did the singing/insert songs.

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
What horrible news. She voiced one of my favorite Danganronpa characters.

My thoughts and prayers to her friends and family.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
She is the daughter of Seiko Matsuda, one of the most famous Japanese pop idols. I can't imagine what she's dealing with now.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
She is the daughter of Seiko Matsuda, one of the most famous Japanese pop idols. I can't imagine what she's dealing with now.
Yeah, as a Seiko fan, when I found this out, my heart really sank. This is so awful. My heart goes out to her and her whole family.

Rest in peace.

Refrain

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
I was so sad when I saw this new.
Her mother still cannot accept her death.
The saddest thing is that this might be a suicide since she fell down off a window from above.

Fromskap

Sep 6, 2019
Devastating news. She made such an impression on me with her work, and surely for many others.
RIP

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
I was so sad when I saw this new.
Her mother still cannot accept her death.
The saddest thing is that this might be a suicide since she fell down off a window from above.
Oh man, I was wondering what the cause of death was. This is so depressing man. My thoughts go out to her family.

Mental health is a serious issue, please seek help if you are having trouble with mental health. This seems to be a big issue in Japan still. Don't know what to say.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus this got buried in the early mornings.

Absolutely tragic.

The thread about the mental health clinic attack got fewer replies. I don't think its that people don't care, just don't really know what to say.

Mental health is a serious issue, please seek help if you are having trouble with mental health. This seems to be a big issue in Japan still. Don't know what to say.

Society itself desperately needs to change. Especially in Japan the stigma involved with mental illness is serious. being told over and over to "seek help" hurts if that's exactly what you have been doing.

Last edited:

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Wow, this sucks. Really enjoyed the DR games' Japanese VAs (they always went above and beyond on the casting in a way the English dub couldn't possibly do) and the song she sang for Danganronpa 3's opening, "Dead or Lie", is a banger.