• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Based on this, Mckenna Grace's character is 100% related to Egon.

Dr-Egon-Spengler.gif

Anas

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Stranger Things is really establishing some of their kids carriers

Mckenna is the new Dakota Fanning, good for her, she must've tired of doing young versions of the other female actresses

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
....i fail to see the diference

I see further evidence this is a sequel and not a shitty reboot. Not that I needed any.

What the fuck do you see in this picture to justify this statement?

I don't know, lol. Just needed an excuse to be pissy about how bad the reboot was.

Literally what are you even talking about?

Busting makes me feel good.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
It's proof positive that they're going back to the roots of and heart of Ghosbusters!

Children in a what looks like a small town!
I wouldn't say that is the roots of and heart of Ghostbusters, but I do feel like they are approaching this one the right way. And that isn't saying Feig's couldn't have worked, under the right circumstances. Hell, I think one of the biggest problems of Feig's Ghostbusters was, well, FEIG and his directing style (as in, "let the funny people line-o-rama and explain the hell out of the jokes they' tell, because that's FUNNY!"). That and the story could've been better.

Deleted member 25712

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Dismissive Posting Regarding Representation Concerns; Inflammatory Comparisons
And her mom, right? Both are great choices.

Yeah but if you thought that shitty reboot was shitty then you're an alt-right misogynist I guess?

Hey folks some people don't care about the political bullshit hijacking of movies lately and judge them for what they are and that Ghostbusters reboot fucking suuuuucked. And I like all the women who were playing the characters. They're all great and funny. And they were in a shitty movie.

Anyway this could have heart and actually be good if it's in-universe and with some of the original crew back involved.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah but if you thought that shitty reboot was shitty then you're an alt-right misogynist I guess?

Hey folks some people don't care about the political bullshit hijacking of movies lately and judge them for what they are and that Ghostbusters reboot fucking suuuuucked. And I like all the women who were playing the characters. They're all great and funny. And they were in a shitty movie.

I'm not a huge advocate of the 2016 reboot but get some perspective if you think that's a "shitty movie." It doesn't even clock below average in the scheme of things. And it's still better than Ghostbusters 2.

jason reitman writing and directing is a bad sign.

Yeah, also this. Don't get too comfortable, I'd say. There's no reason to think this is going to be any better than 2016. Better editing, probably, just because it's not Paul Feig doing his "shoot 4 hours of half-assed improv and cut it down to a 4 minute scene" thing, but Reitman does not have an encouraging track record.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA

Anyway this could have heart and actually be good if it's in-universe and with some of the original crew back involved.

Exactly right and thank you.