• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
If The Last of Us Part II is May or June, the best launch window for Ghost of Tsushima would be September, I was thinking.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope one of the PS5 announcements is that people who buy those games on PS4 get the PS5 enhancements for free later. Otherwise it'll be hard to justify buying them for PS4 so close to the PS5's release, when "remasters" are looming.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
So it's looking a bit empty for Sony in early 2020, VII Remake is there but that's not first party. Somebody give me a refresher what else do they have coming?

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If the date was never revealed why the hell would we be angry? Games are pushed internally all the time.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
State of Delay

/s

But yeah it sucks but I trust in ND to deliver, sucks this was affected as well

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
PS5 launch lineup is getting better and better!

iseethisasanabsolutewin.jpg

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I was expecting mid 2020 at the earliest so I'm not surprised. So it's looking like PS5 launch title for me, I am fine with that...

Gusy

Oct 27, 2017
Tsushima will end up in a Twighlight Princess / Breath Of The Wild Situation. Simultaneous release for PS4 / PS5.. with the expected upgrades on new hardware

Oct 27, 2017
So it's looking a bit empty for Sony in early 2020, VII Remake is there but that's not first party. Somebody give me a refresher what else do they have coming?

Not first party outside of Iron Man VR but still a lot of exclusives. On top of FF7 Remake, you have Nioh 2 (published by Sony in the West) and Persona 5 Royal. Not to mention other japanese goodness such as Yakuza : Like a Dragon or Project Sakura Wars.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can see TLOU2 and GoT getting huge marketing pushes with some big fancy-ass PS5 patches that make them look and run even better, maybe with some PS5 exclusives features.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Launch the PS5 remaster alongside the console and the PS4 version.

Sony needs something to go against Halo. While GoT isn't ideal since it isn't from an established franchise, the dev has a very good pedigree.

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
If it was due out in Spring I doubt it'll be bumped to holidays for the PS5. Likely a Summer/ early Fall relates.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
It never had a release date, so nothing really to surprise me on...But would prefer it to be PS5 title.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I didn't think this game was coming in the first half of 2020 anyway. I'm 100% confident in thinking that this will be their flagship "cross gen" backwards compatible title. I expect performance and visual boosts on PS5 from day one.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Wth is happening wirh Sony? TLOU2 and now this?

PS5 support with RT effects incoming.
I think this will affect both games purchases on PS4 even if the games will be still PS4 games and the the PS5 support will be just an update and not dedicated PS5 versions sold separately. People will get impressed by the PS5 versions shown during PS5 reveal and won't buy the games on PS4 until PS5 is released. I myself would wait too in that case.