• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
do it sony and you will have my money even if i have to sub through psnow to dl

LoneWolfHunter

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Aug 27, 2019
So basically, we know the same now as we did before he said that... This changes nothing.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Again. One of Guerrilla's game directors was making dismissive jokes about this rumor last night.

If there were any plans for this to happen in the future, Guerrilla would not be joking about it.

Sadnarav

Nov 6, 2019
I was thinking about replaying it to get to the DLC that I haven't played. A PC version would be a really good excuse

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think, eventually, Sony games will come to PC.

But I would be also surprised if this is more than just a prototype/test version Guerilla has in their studio to check their engine possibilities on PC, maybe even for helping release Death Stranding next summer.

danrbg

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
This will go to Epic. Forget Half Life on PSVR 2.

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
what excites me about this isn't necessarily HZD coming to PC, but what it means for future games

definitely waiting for PC on TLOU2 and GoT now

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
ItsHappening.gif

I'd love to see Sony and Microsoft both putting their games on their respective consoles AND on PC. Please be true.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Again. One of Guerrilla's game directors was making dismissive jokes about this rumor last night.

If there were any plans for this to happen in the future, Guerrilla would not be joking about it.

Agreed that it will not happen any time soon but who knows what will happen in the very very long-term future (at least a couple years from now)?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Agreed that it will not happen any time soon but who knows what will happen in the very very long-term future?

Those tweets were made two years ago. The tweets I'm talking about were posted last night in direct response to this particular rumor.

You're not a prophet if you go "THIS THING IS A POSSIBILITY" when you don't have any evidence to support a theory and then it happens multiple years in the future.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Well it's definitely a possibility then. Sony has been on record saying they do not view PC has a competitor (despite one of the reasons stated for PS4 Pro was to try to prevent PS4 users going to PC).

Ruu

Oct 28, 2017
i didn't care much for horizon but i'd love a chance to replay god of war on pc. Also, Bloodborne on PS4 gave me a headache so I could never finish it so put it on PC too. Just put everything everywhere thank you.

Oct 25, 2017

modestb

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Schreier's record is way more credible than any particular person in the actual organization, who would obviously not be truthful about it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That is not a way to discredit a rumor.

There's more evidence that it isn't happening (AKA someone who would know making jokes about it) than there is evidence that it COULD happen.

Microsoft could put Halo on PS5. That doesn't mean it's actually a reasonable possibility or worth spreading rumors about.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
I suppose it could be a good way to drum up hype for a PS5 exclusive HZD2 for non-PS4 owners, but I really dont see it happening fwiw

ImaLawy3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 6, 2019
The future should be: MS has their own storefront that they update and make active. Sony has their own storefront that they update and make active. That way they can both sell their respective exclusives on PC.

Lokimaster

Alt Account
Banned
May 12, 2019
by that time it will be 3 years. Im fine with games like horizon going to PC as long as it isnt date and date. Now Uncharted, GOW, dont even try it.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
People believe it's happening simply because of Death Stranding. It was supposed to be announced 2 times already and it wasn't. Someone from GG shot it down, yet people still believe it's happening.
And as people have said many times this rumor also started in one that also included Breath of Wild coming to PC it's nuts how two times not showing up hasn't discredited this yet at least for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.