• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017

hfhebytigq151.jpg

Raigor

May 14, 2020
PLEASE DONT TOUCH THE GAME TOO MUCH

I want the pure Demon Souls experience with better graphics and nothing else

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
So journalist Julien Chieze is probably wrong

He implied that BluePoint games is not what everyone thinks it is (Demon's Souls Remake)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
PLEASE DONT TOUCH THE GAME TOO MUCH

I want the pure Demon Souls experience with better graphics and nothing else

Yup. Don't get creative, please. Leave all the weirdness intact. If you want to make a new game, leave Demon's Souls alone.

I want new players to spend half an hour trying to figure out what the fuck a Monumental is.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't worth a thread. Give Jason a break already!

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I was going to wait a year to buy a PS5, but if Demon's Souls Remastered is a launch game I will buy it at launch.

VinFTW

Oct 25, 2017
There's like 1 other thing I want more from video games than a demon souls remake (mass effect trilogy remastered)

god PLEASE

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
OOH Demon's Souls definitely deserves to be preserved with a remake. OTOH, I'm not really excited to play it again. The formula has evolved far past it now.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I finally played Demon's Souls last year thanks to RPCS3, and I'm super excited to see whatever Bluepoint has to show (assuming these rumors are accurate!)

Eden-prime

May 21, 2020
God i'm soooo excited for this. Would love to see how beautiful it will look on PS5. It would be a huge plus too if they resurrect the sixth archstone.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Bluepoint have called this a reimagining so I'd imagine the content will be added and removed.

Well, unlike SoTC, I doubt they can make the character models and animations worse than the OG.

Oct 25, 2017
This seems like the ideal place to ask why people keep bringing up MGS as the other possibility for Bluepoint's remake. What evidence is there?

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Jason didn't retweet, he liked the tweet. Doesn't change the possible meaning behind the action, but it's good to clarify since people won't be seeing it on Jason's timeline.