• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

patapon

Banned
Dec 7, 2017
podcasts.google.com

Google Podcasts

Mit Google Podcasts kannst du nach Podcasts suchen und diese kostenlos anhören.

I heard from at least 3 Different people in the last couple of hours like, WOW, the Playstation 5 is actually the more superior piece of Hardware in a lot of different ways despite of what you see in the Spec Sheets.

A very interesting quote from Jason, can't wait to see the next gen Face-offs and see how PS5 punches above its weight.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
People will only care for spec sheets anyway... Sony should show some games.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
...More superior piece of hardware in many different ways.
Ya. Like...literally every single console has things that are faster, bigger, stronger than something else.
Even on the fact sheet they had higher numbers on some things.
Uhg this is what the console wars bring us down to.

scabobbs

Oct 28, 2017
We'll see once the machines are out I guess. I find it hard to believe you can make up the gap in raw power here.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Well it might be in different ways but most people just use gaming performance as a benchmark as a comparison of power and performance between two consoles and how 'smooth and good looking' their game is.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't seem like a guy that has a vested interested in misleading lol, judging off his history... I imagine he's just saying what he's heard.

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
I don't care, show me what it is capable of (same goes for Xbox Series X). We can talk numbers and teraflops all day long but in the way, no one showed us what we want to see: games running on these machines.

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
The SSD speed will see it excel in some areas and the audio is interesting. It's never going to be able to push as many frames or pixels as the Series X though.

angel_deamon

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Jan 8, 2018
1st party: Maybe
3d party: Mmm what about no?

Why are there so many threads trying to convince me that the PS5 is a monster compared to XSX?

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
FYI Xbox has a custom audio chip as well. Already confirmed. Seems to be forgotten at times.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Indeed.
XSX is powerful but not exactly doing anything interesting as far as hardware goes.

TheRulingRing

Banned
Apr 6, 2018
No reason to believe this tbh

Maybe Sony should come out with some successful marketing rather than leaving these sorts of scraps

Status
Not open for further replies.