• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chaystic

Mar 2, 2020
Switzerland

RtVC4Tm.png

Ratchet & Clank is happening!

Last edited:

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
So Ratchet or new IP. But yeah, Ratchet. Hope they aren't as bland as the reboot game. I miss asshole Ratchet.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
I think they have at least 2 teams, so yeah, I hope they have more than just Spider Man 2 in their repertoire.

Watch it being Sunset Overdrive 2 now...

jkjk I'd be happy with a new proper R&C game a-la A Crack in Time, but I'll be excited with anything. I love new IP so.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting. I hope it's R&C. The last one was a lot of fun. Didn't hurt that it was absolutely stunning graphically.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Ratchet looked stupidly good on PS4. I'm in to see how good a more cartoony game can look on the PS5.

Magio

Apr 14, 2020
DriftingSpirit

Welp guess we didn't have to wait too long for you to be proved right and me to be proved wrong.

Near Pixar looking R&C game coming up !

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If it's Ratchet I sure hope they learned the right lessons from it. Hard to get excited for the series after that reboot.

May 5, 2018
Wow Spider-Man 2 doesn't appear to be Insomniac's next game. Though I'm always down for Ratchet and Clank and if they are making a new Ratchet, that'll get me very interested in buying a PS5.

Edit: Also does it feel like that Ratchet and Clank the IP has established itself as a series that has to be on a generation of PlayStation? Every PlayStation console has had a Gran Turismo and Everybody's Golf (or Hot Shots Golf) while dating back to the PS2 there's always been at least 1 Ratchet and Clank and God of War game for those console gens. Again this game may not even be Ratchet and could be a whole new IP, but it feels like Ratchet has a rare status amongst Sony IP's to have 1 game or more on every console gen since the series' debut.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Love some R&C, the destruction tech could be ridiculously impressive.

Could be something totally new which would also be great!

Brainiac 8

Oct 27, 2017
OH GOD PLEASE BE RATCHET!

Seriously my son and I were talking about this event and he said I hope they show a new Ratchet game. I told him I figured that won't happen any time soon since they are working on Spider-Man 2. I would be more than ok being wrong on this!

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Sunset Overdrive 2. Sony owns the IP now, announcing it at the PS5 event would be funny.