• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
From Triple Click Podcast

There's also a surprise game at Ubisoft he was told not to reveal.

That's all I got.

What do you guys think?

edit: GOTG: guardians of the galaxy

He also said a few more interesting things about Ubisoft:
Next Assassin's Creed game will be really big, even bigger than Valhalla
He heard similar things to the rumors of Ubisoft Sofia's AC being cancelled/morphing into a valhalla DLC.
The Far Cry after 6 will have a radical change for the series.
Skull and Bones will release in late 2022 or beyond.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still very very early in development.

Last edited:

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I still find it odd to think they'll slap a specific date on Starfield if it's still so far out, but otherwise I'm looking forward to seeing it.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
He also said a few more interesting things about Ubisoft:
Next Assassin's Creed game will be really big, even bigger than Valhalla
He heard similar things to the rumors of Ubisoft Sofia's AC being cancelled/morphing into a valhalla DLC.
The Far Cry after 6 will have a radical change for the series.
Skull and Bones will release in late 2022 or beyond.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still very very early in development.

Regarding Guardians of the Galaxy he wasnt entirely sure on the point that it isnt a service game.
Like an exact date for late 2022 or just "holiday 2022"?
an exact date for "way late into next year"

EDIT: also in case that i have mispresented/interpreted anything that Jason said, please @ me and I'll correct that.

Last edited:

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Why would they give a specific date for a late 2022 release? Especially considering there's always the possibility of delays.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised that SE would show off a Guardians of the Galaxy game before completing their Avengers redemption arc.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
Yep, there is a surprise during the Ubisoft stream, I only know the system for that title, nothing more at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
After the disaster that was The Avengers, I really hope GOTG has ditched the live service crap. Just give me a really good action adventure game, like Insomniac has done with Spider-Man.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
hmm, that's a bit further off than I was expecting. At least if confirmed, I can take it off from my fantasy team.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Square GOTG? So they withheld Dragon Quest XII footage from the DQ event a couple weeks ago so they could get it in front of more western eyeballs at E3, eh?

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
User Banned (Permanent): Antagonizing Fellow Member; Numerous Prior Infractions for the Same and a Long History of Inflammatory and Dismissive Behavior
whats the point leaking this 3 days before the show? He must enjoy shitting on devs/pubs.

Bucéfalo

Banned
May 29, 2020
Didn't other insiders say late 2021? Sigh... My freaking Game Pass is collecting dust, I hope we have something neat for the summer.