• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
"possibly"
not expecting much. maybe it will just be a press release without any video/footage and the "real" unveil comes later.

OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Hmm, he deleted the tweet. Should I request a thread lock for now?

Oct 27, 2017
c9DsjHC.jpg

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People have got to learn not to say stuff flippantly haha. Era goes absolutely crazy over the smallest stuff, myself included.

Clarification from Jason

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know for sure it's tonight. If I was reporting something that I knew to be true I wouldn't say "possibly." All I know for a fact is that it's happening and getting announced soon.

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember the morning Nintendo announced the 2DS out of nowhere. So much confusion and chaos. its was amazing

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo usually announces directs beforehand though.
I mean you're assuming it's a direct. I think it's very possible they make this announcement and announce their e3 plans simultaneously. Basically get the basic details out there now so they have more time to cover the games in the actual e3 event

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
So the takeaway should probably be expect a surprise announcement, not necessarily expect it tonight?

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly has Nintendo ever not just dropped revision announcements out of nowhere? I feel like dropping a trailer randomly is almost always they're MO. I think maybe they did the New 3DS in a direct, but that's all I can think of

Starphanluke

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 15, 2017
I don't know for sure it's tonight. If I was reporting something that I knew to be true I wouldn't say "possibly." All I know for a fact is that it's happening and getting announced soon.

Makes a lot of sense. The hype can be very easy to get swept into. Sorry we're all crazy haha. Thanks Jason!

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Jschreier's tweets always give off big "dont clip this" vtuber energy to me lol

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer but I feel like it's going to be a disappointing "upgrade"

I just can't see them really wowing us with this one

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Honestly has Nintendo ever not just dropped revision announcements out of nowhere? I feel like dropping a trailer randomly is almost always they're MO. I think maybe they did the New 3DS in a direct, but that's all I can think of
Yes. The Switch Lite was announced on a random day at 14:09 CEST. The 3DS XL was announced about 2 weeks after E3 while they were denying XL rumours at E3. The 2DS was announced completely out of the blue etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.