• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif
Wait - did he finally get that massive bump on his forehead taken care of?

Yggfk

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Oh man, team JCVD all the way here. Perhaps he'll be the one who finally makes Jesus tap? Who knows.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
And here I was thinking that 50 Cent & Ja Rule had the longest standing beef.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
This is all just viral promo for Step Off 8: JVCD vs Green Ranger

In a battle for who is the dance king of LA, all bets are off

EAHOc4k.gif

smoothj

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yall need to watch Jean Claude Van Johnson. It's like a morsel of his straight to DVD shit but for 30 min. The season starts in Dec on Amazon Prime.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I was always understood the whole thing as Yost being bullied by everyone in the cast in general.

It was the crew. I'm sure the cast were mean to each other at times, as most teenagers are, but they've largely remained good friends since. Yost and JDF are tight.

The crew would actually pull the cast into meetings and try to get information about Yost out of them. Shit was vile.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, really?

I was always understood the whole thing as Yost being bullied by everyone in the cast in general.
Honestly even he was bullied by JDF or not, they would be way past that now based off all their panels together. If people can't let that shit go and they were able to then they be no different than JVC not being able to get past some 20+ year old beef. I think it's best to be civilized and not hold on to old grudges or you'll never be truly happy in life.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
It was the crew. I'm sure the cast were mean to each other at times, as most teenagers are, but they've largely remained good friends since. Yost and JDF are tight.

The crew would actually pull the cast into meetings and try to get information about Yost out of them. Shit was vile.

Holy shit, that is pretty sickening.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Green ranger has actual MMA experience. Definitely a bad move my JCVD. This also sounds exactly like the kind of dumb shit Van Damme would do lol.

Green Ranger also has a history of being a tool.