• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Welcome to the Jeff Green streaming |OT|

Please follow Jeff on twitter to get a heads-up on upcoming streams on Twitch. Subscribe to the YouTube channel to see any past broadcasts. If the previous thread is anything to go by people will most likely re-post his stream-related tweets to this thread.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Greenspeak/with_replies
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/greenspeak
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Greenspeakachu

Don't forget to buy his totally real book Think, Strategize, Win. It's named after his successful recipe used to beat Dark Souls and its sequels "in one".

B3Vw6RnCYAAg2l_.png:large

Who is Jeff Green?
Jeff Green said:
I used to be editor-in-chief of Computer Gaming World magazine. I was a writer/editor there for 12 years, until the magazine closed in 2008 because the Internet. I worked at EA for awhile, and then at PopCap, and now I am part of a fantastic group called Hit Detection, who consult with game publishers and developers on their games before they are released. And yes it's fun and no you can't have my job.

Jeff is not yet registered on Resetera but he "will be".

Remember!
  • Think, strategize, win
  • Don't play passively
  • Stamina, Green!

Last edited:

cake

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, great to see Jeff stream today and kill some Nazis. Glad to see a general OT, too.

OP
OP
John Caboose

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I've updated the OP with some proper information, but I'll be looking to improve it further as time goes on.

So sad about all the PC issues he's had, not just today but for the past 4 years. It's not fair to him to have to deal with all that, it should 'just work'.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sad he didn't keep playing Nier because the loading screen always said STATUS: GREEN

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
Jeff's streams have been a highlight for all the years he's been doing them. I do prefer when he plays character action games like the souls series or neir to something like X-COM , but Jeff is still awesome regardless.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, memories

I wish I had more patience to fiddle around with video settings back in the day so the whole thing didn't come out scanlined to fuck

Oct 30, 2017
Ottawa
Ah, memories

I wish I had more patience to fiddle around with video settings back in the day so the whole thing didn't come out scanlined to fuck

That was you? I loved those videos. Wish there were more, but I understand how difficult that would be. Jeff didn't make it easy to keep up.

You're not crazy Solaire, you are completely right. Thank you for the non-imgur link, I can use it in the OP!

Glad I chose that specific image, then. I didn't even think about that.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Does Jeff have an account here yet? I mostly miss his Dark Souls streams myself, don't like watching him play games I want to play myself at some point so haven't watched a few of his recent ones. Hope he comes back to streaming soon.

repeater

Oct 27, 2017
Just a headsup, if you're jonesing for your Jeff fix now that he's not active streaming, Jeff has been on a couple of recent episodes of the Retronauts podcasts, well worth a listen.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Man I should start watching Jeff again. Did he ever end up beating Bloodborne? I think he never made it past Orphan of Kos and dropped the game.

OP
OP
John Caboose

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
He cites his move to a new house for not streaming very much.

His two episodes on Retronauts were great. The first was about Zork and the second was a decade retrospection type thing. I haven't got links right now, sorry.

DiscoPizza

Oct 25, 2017
I went back and re-watched his P.T. stream a few weeks ago and it just keeps getting funnier the more frustrated he gets at the ridiculous things you have to do to get the ending.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I love his Souls LPs. His gameplay can be funny but also incredibly raw and honest.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
I'm listening to an old idle thumbs with Jeff on as a guest to satisfy my cravings :(

repeater

Oct 27, 2017
Jeff is on the latest episode of Retronauts, discussing (the original) Doom and id Software. It's really good to hear him, as always!

repeater

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for the heads up! Hope Jeff keeps getting his "brand" out there. Please stream Jeff!
He actually mentions during the podcast that he plans to get back to Twitch streaming. Retronauts episodes are usually recorded long before they're released, though, so who knows what the state of those plans are now.

repeater

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, WHAT?!? I was literally thinking the other day about the Black Dragon and how much I miss his streams! If this really happens, it might redeem this trashfire of a year!

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
I was just listening to a bunch of dads! Miss the black dragon