• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018

Supposed schedule going around:
QWKH0dU_d.webp

Thoughts on what we might see?

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
There's two things I could think of:

It's hardware, or they're doing another collection thing that'll they'll do for a limited time just like they did with 3D All-Stars but this time with Zelda.

OP
OP
Slash

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
I just think so much is going on. We make a new thread every time a new tweet gets people excited. Then disappointment comes.

Speculating is fun! I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything massive, but part of what makes E3 so special is having these discussions.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland 3 is going to be crazy

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming it isn't a demo event, and that would probably be announced already by now

KlaxOnKlaxOff

Mar 3, 2021
What would warrant GameStop to plan for "double coverage" on 06/15 and 06/16? If this were Zelda merch or a Skyward Sword related bundle, would that be the response? I don't know how GameStop normally operates.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
What would warrant GameStop to plan for "double coverage" on 06/15 and 06/16? If this were Zelda merch or a Skyward Sword related bundle, would that be the response? I don't know how GameStop normally operates.
I don't think so. I've got a couple of people I can reach out to, and assuming someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll let y'all know what I can find out.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
Nate already said, in the other thread, this isn't for anything super exciting. It's likely just for the big shipment of PS5s and Series X's.