• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man honestly who the hell knows at this point, if its not being announced until october, i cant imagine that a next gen version isnt also announced

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I really, really want a trilogy remaster. I''m also very, very tired of reading when we might be hearing about it.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4bs66g.jpg

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not going to be called Re-Mass-tered. The games with weird names usually have something slightly cleverer than that, or they have irreverent tones in the game itself.

Also it's not going to be an October release, likely just the reveal.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
What do you guys think - is this remaster gonna hit next gen consoles?

I just replayed through the series on PC about 3-4 years ago but it's one of my favorite series of all time, so you know I'm there day 1. Can't wait to see what upgrades they've made to it.

Venom.

Oct 26, 2017
London
After Phil Spencer alluded to some big new releases, what if Mass Effect Remastered is an Xbox Game Pass launch exclusive?

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Ooo November 7th is a day before my birthday, I'll take it. I've really wanted to replay these but I've been waiting for something like this

gothmog

Oct 28, 2017
NY
After Phil Spencer alluded to some big new releases, what if Mass Effect Remastered is an Xbox Game Pass launch exclusive?
As much as I would like to see a remaster, I hope their exclusives are bigger than that. You can play the whole trilogy enhanced for the X1X for like $5 right now via EA Access.

Dodger

Banned
May 30, 2020
I've been wanting to get these on Xbox BC and replay them all but I keep hearing rumors of a remaster soon so I hold off. Hopefully they are true and we get some sort of announcement soon.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
November 7 is a Saturday, my dudes. It's not coming out then.

October 30 is the date that's been floating around lately.

Oct 25, 2017
Why is this the longest tease of all time? Hype the shit out of it EA, its Mass Effect, the most requested remaster next (albeit many steps lower) next to FF7 this generation. I'm gonna scoop this up at least twice.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Unless they completely remade some of these games, notably the blurry ME1, I really have no inclination to play them again.