• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
At the live pod right now:

What are you guys' theories?

I myself am intrigued by their fromsoft partnership, whatever that is (even if it is the rumored scifi game).

Curious what you all think these could be, the switch I would guess is xcloud related.

Ubisoft I think is their games coming to GPU, basicaly Uplay without day 1 titles.

Kojima we all know what it is anyway.

LIS true colors day 1 gamepass is also a good guess along with the remasters.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
Marano

Marano

Mar 30, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
the-big-question-is-phil-spencer-hiding-new-xbox-secrets-on-his-shelf.900x.jpg

The shelf for those who hadnt seen it yet.

3787503-screenshot2021-01-27at7.27.39am.png

Another pic.

Last edited:

driqe

Jan 21, 2021
More switch games on Xbox!!

Octopath was not a good enough trade for ori!!

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I guess Phil and Kojima are a perfect pair, because every single new detail people find in their videos will end up being a crazy easter egg hunt.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
So that legend of dragoon statue in the back meant something huh ?

made you look

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Is Phil sending these guys info himself to hype things up? Why is everyone now a MS insider lol?

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
If the Switch was actually meant to be a teaser, Nintendo would probably be very angry at the fact that they teased what could possibly be a collab.

but anyways, please be Gamepass on Switch please be Gamepass on Switch

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure the Nintendo thing is Phil appearing in a Nintendo documentary:

Spencer is arguably the most notable person from a competing company to appear in the six-hour series, and as he has become known for, the head of Xbox shares many complimentary comments about Nintendo and how its past consoles have inspired him.

www.videogameschronicle.com

Xbox’s Phil Spencer appears in Nintendo documentary, ‘still doesn’t get’ N64’s controller | VGC

Six-hour Nintendo Story documentary is now streaming in the US…

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Considering the stuff they've put on Switch, it's kind of surprising they haven't done anything with Rare's back catalog.

driqe

Jan 21, 2021
I see the switch referencing two things:

A). Phil appearing in that Nintendo documentary about the N64 in the same week he showed the shelf.

B). Third-party Japanese games like Octopath (which was Switch console exclusive) making their way to GamePass.

Game Pass or xcloud is not going to switch lol

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
I have a better chance of winning powerball, but Smash Ultimate on Xbox with crossplay on Xbox Live servers would be amazing for the games' online mode sorry state.

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
My guesses:
  1. Ludens statue: Kojima making an exclusive with Xbox
  2. Watch Dogs helmet: Ubisoft back catalogue of games coming to Game Pass
  3. Life Is Strange True Colors coming to Game Pass day one
  4. Switch: Master Chief coming to Smash Bros