• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
WYqE39y.png

What could this mean??????

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Some form of XCloud on Switch just plain makes sense. Even if it was just first party stuff it would make for an excellent collaboration between the two. I'd die if I could play Halo on my Switch while at work.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Sekiro on gamepass? I think he had something Sekiro related on that shelf. Maybe theyre funding a FROM game similar to the Kojima deal?

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao Phil's shelf has gotten out of control. Not sure I buy it personally but hey, I suppose it's fun to speculate. Grubb rarely misses though.

Jul 10, 2020
Maybe Microsoft is working with Nintendo to finally straighten out the rights to Goldeneye 007?

Both sides get a quick and dirty port of the near finished Goldeneye 007 XBLA with crossplay?

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Im going to say its a banjo game coming to xbox/switch being made by Nintendo

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Is Phil sending these guys info himself to hype things up? Why is everyone now a MS insider lol?

At what point does he not know anything or hear anything from MS? Hell, he even apparently dropped into the one chat and said the Kojima thing was already being seen by lawyers... like... saying shit like that is not a normal leak.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
at this point, honestly nothing seems impossible. i wouldn't be surprised by xcloud on switch, or phil somehow getting some nintendo first party game on xbox/game pass.

Brofield

Oct 25, 2017
Is the yellow stuff next to the Switch on the shelf stickers related to Rareware?

As stoked as I would be for either MC in Smash and Rare Collection coming to Switch (feat. Starfox Adventures), I feel the latter has a likelier chance of happening

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Rare Replay on Switch always made a ton of sense if they can get the emulators sorted out. That thing would probably sell gangbusters.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I hope he straight up says what they mean eventually. This is going to be an annoying guessing game.

PinballRJ

Oct 25, 2017
Wow if Xcloud comes to switch, PlayStation will be the only device that you can't play Kojima's next game

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
If xcloud or gamepass on Switch or Switch pro ever happens it's gonna be weird. Nintendo will want a cut of the subscription revenue of course but beyond that they'll want to disincentivize people from just using xcloud for third party titles since that will tell some publishers not to bother natively porting anything.

I think if they do have xcloud or gamepass on Switch it'll be a modified version, possible only with first party MS titles.

which was not published by xbox, to be fair.

Still had to be funded by them though, right?

Jul 10, 2020
Could you even IMAGINE what happens to ResetERA if ES6 and Starfield are playable on a Switch via xCloud GamePass but not on PS5 because Sony won't allow GamePass xCloud?