• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sillegamer

Oct 27, 2017
PlayStation 5 Reveal Event To Have An Entire Slate Of Games. that's according to Jeff Grubb who posted on also Twitter a slew of events for the rest of the summer. Last week Microsft held an Inside XBOX event that promised to show off next-gen gameplay. Although it did, in fact, show off games coming to next-gen it left a lot of gamers kind of underwhelmed.

In his list of events, Jeff Grubb has "Slate of PlayStation" set for June 4th, 2020. This is the same date that has been rumored for the PlayStation 5 reveal for a while now. When responding to a fan Jeff Grubb clarifies that the State of PlayStation "Should be an entire slate of games. A lot. Whether this is all PlayStation 5 titles or some PS4 titles as well is something we'll have to wait and see.

https://www.psu.com/news/playstation-5-reveal-event-to-have-an-entire-slate-of-games/

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hype!

HardPiercingEastrussiancoursinghounds-size_restricted.gif

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Grubb is going hard lately. This is exciting news, I care much more about software than hardware details and tech demos.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
If this happens, my god, I would love for it to be a 2 hour event. 45 minutes about the hardware with the last hour and 15 min for games.

Deleted member 61469

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2019
How are they able to show "a slate of games" while MS has to wait and twiddle their tumbs till July?

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Holy goodness this is going to be awesome! I love the emphasis on the games - hopefully some awesome first party exclusives!

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to another thread of people complaining about how disappointed they are.
Keep your expectations in check people. At worst you wont be disappointed and at best you'll be pleasantly surprised.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Man sucks that the Sony and MS events are a month apart. I miss E3. 😭

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Am I wrong or didn't he already say this a few weeks ago? I feel like we had this same thread a long time ago. Maybe it was someone else

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure why he warrants skepticism, here?

"Sony will have a digital event announcing a bunch of PS5 games" is pretty much the surest bet of the summer.

ive seen a lot of things come from a lot of "insiders" some right and a lot incorrect. So i just dont take any of them at face value.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
This is what we need. I have been very underwhelmed by the reveals of next gen so far and I really need to see some real next generation games (not cross gen stuff).