• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Haribo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The thing is with events like these are that things are always in flux, the difference is that most of the times that fluctuation never reaches the public. So taking any piece of insider information as anything more than information, even if it was correct at a point in time, is a wasted effort.
Right. And no disrespect to journalists or "insiders" its literally their job to report this stuff. But we as gamers have got to be better at contextualizing this stuff. Nothing is real until its official. Even official sources are mislead like the Inside Xbox event. Everytime I see someone quoting a smiley face or hint from a journalist two weeks ago in response to someone asking a question I just sigh a little.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Demon's Souls being revealed at this event is pretty obvious. I actually wonder if anyone knows how the game looks. This is interests me. Like, just a graphic remake or gameplay too, etc.

Deleted member 66543

User requested account closure
Apr 20, 2020
Thanks. Do you have any information about the event, aside from the date? It may prevent combusting.

I mentioned this earlier, but there is info I know as a fact, and info I have strong ideas of due to my positioning.

The details surrounding the contents/date of the event are not things I have concrete knowledge on

I can say that, you can expect a "big bang" (don't read into that choice of words.) in terms of the eventual reveal and its contents, and those were not words that came from my own lips.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
PM me if y'all are doing that ! That's exciting!

Every new announcement is always good, some news is better than no news!

PinballRJ

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing for plenty of third party games that people will be bored watching trailers for in reaction videos mixed with teases for next year/next holiday games and a launch games

(Launch games) (all cross buy)
NBA 2k21
Call of Duty Black Ops 5
Demon's Souls
FIFA 21 (EA upgrade thing)
Astro Bot
Gran Turismo 7

(Coming soon)
Horizon 2
Final Fantasy 16

OP
OP
Sillegamer

Sillegamer

Oct 27, 2017
I mentioned this earlier, but there is info I know as a fact, and info I have strong ideas of due to my positioning.

The details surrounding the contents/date of the event are not things I have concrete knowledge on

I can say that, you can expect a "big bang" (don't read into that choice of words.) in terms of the eventual reveal and its contents, and those were not words that came from my own lips.

It's so refreshing to get some information that doesn't spoil a lot but goes some way to satiate what is curiosity.

The info you know as a fact. Is it software related and is there anything you can say? Anybody in the know used to post fun hints that didn't spoil anything but it was still nice to guess.

Mubrik_

Dec 7, 2017
It's so refreshing to get some information that doesn't spoil a lot but goes some way to satiate what is curiosity.

The info you know as a fact. Is it software related and is there anything you can say? Anybody in the know used to post fun hints that didn't spoil anything but it was still nice to guess.

Asking the right questions 👍👍

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Has Sony discovered the technology to create another universe? What will happen to this one?

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm totally honest I could care less for a Demon Souls remake. I've played so many damn Soulsborne games and their many many inspired by those I'd love Blue Point to make anything else.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is where I'm at, lol. The only one that could change that would be Bloodborne 2. I'm sure it will look very nice though.

That's the thing, its gonna look nice and... maybe play a little different or better? I dunno I just don't find it a very appealing remake and I loved that game when it first came out. I'd rather they remake a game or series that has fallen into obscurity or had a lot of promise but didn't quite live up to that.

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
So Mafia tomorrow then nothing until June correct?
Well, based on what we know so far, yes.

I really think Sony could come forward at any given time in the next three weeks to tell us to fasten our seatbelt and get ready for the reveal at a given date. That will be enough for me in terms of teasing.Am I excited to see the future of PlayStation? Hell yeah, but we are legit at most, 4 weeks away from a reveal. Let's take a seat together.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm expecting a lot of toxicity in the lead up to the PS5 and Series X's release. I'll probably go back to just browsing rather than posting as I had done before, I only started chiming in again due to lockdown.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
That's the thing, its gonna look nice and... maybe play a little different or better? I dunno I just don't find it a very appealing remake and I loved that game when it first came out. I'd rather they remake a game or series that has fallen into obscurity or had a lot of promise but didn't quite live up to that.
Yeah, I feel ya. Especially with Elden Ring coming out around the same time probably. Well, the other remake rumor was Metal Gear Solid i think. Not exactly a game that has fallen into obscurity since they made Twin Snakes.

Oct 25, 2017
Keeping expectations in check, but I wasn't really expected much anyway. I do kinda want to see Spider-Man and maybe a hint at Miles :/

MykonosFan

Oct 25, 2017
Do over a dozen people really think that someone with legitimate information is going to DM it to a bunch of random people they don't know or trust instead of just posting it in this thread...?

Papacheeks

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Watertown, NY

So what your saying is Sony themselves want the event or reveal to have a big impact?

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I think it's absolutely insane people are asking for PMs for leaks and information. This is how rumors and misinformation gets spread. Like, come on people. We're getting a ps5 event this summer and you'll all know what's up. Get excited, get pumped, but temper expectations.