• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
FiF_5ujXwAE7Kw1

I'm pretty sure this is new news. Jeff Grubb decided to post this on Hive, the new social app the gaming industry all seemingly jumped on at once.

Cool stuff.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'm glad it's coming in March and not November...more big games need to come out during the 1st half of the year

Sep 13, 2022
www.hivesocial.app

Hive Social

A new social platform focusing on the simplicity of social media. Express yourself without the pressure of traditional social media apps. Join Hive 💛 🐝

Currently it's app only
(grubb's post)

No browser app yet, it's being worked on - Hive Social is mobile only (for now)
Awesome! Thank you both I found it and signed up. Fuck Twitter basically

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully there's a dual saber moveset in this one. Biggest weakness of the original game was the lack of weapon diversity. Second biggest weakness was the boring Force powers. Let Cal do more cool shit with the Force.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for this, I really really like the first one, though it has some issues that I know Respawn can very much fix and improve in a sequel.

I trust them blindly.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Hopefully gameplay, really want to see how they've improved the engine and gameplay since FO

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Okay? Why tell us that when TGA is a few weeks away.

kevin1025

Oct 25, 2017
Started playing the first game last night, so this is excellent news! I was expecting summer or fall.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
With it being current gen only, I hope it runs a lot better with Jedi Fallen Order. The issue with that game was indeed the performance and jank. Hopefully it's a much smoother experience this time around. Still really enjoyed the first one and thought it was a great foundation for a sequel

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
March release seems to fly in the face of how every game release has gone since Covid. Hope it's true.

LV-0504

Oct 6, 2022
What a coincidence I just created a hive account 5 minutes ago. I already like it more than twitter.

40 fps mode please

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Curious to see what changes they've made to improve upon the original. The first was pretty good, hopefully this one will be truly great.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
March is very soon so this is probably a decent showing, you'd hope for gameplay

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Something to look forward to?
Everything doesn't have to be a surprise.
Here is hoping it's in the first hour as the TGA imo is full of so much bloat.
I guess. But if you weren't looking forward to TGA, I doubt this moves the needle. I'm just not in favor of spoiling an event so close to the date. It comes across as scummy.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
If you think they going to show a 5 min dev walkthrough on TGA main live stream then your going to be very disappointed. Still looking forward to see how the game looks and for it's release. Fallen order was great even when I played it at launch on Xbox.

LV-0504

Oct 6, 2022
March is very soon so this is probably a decent showing, you'd hope for gameplay
We didn't get proper gameplay for the first game until around 3 or 4 months before the first game released. I reckon this trailer will have gameplay snippets but we will probably have to wait until after Christmas for a proper look.

Sep 13, 2022
I guess. But if you weren't looking forward to TGA, I doubt this moves the needle. I'm just not in favor of spoiling an event so close to the date. It comes across as scummy.
I never look forward to anything Geoff does lately. It's always over hyped.

Seeing quality titles at the show instead of a 80% ratio of things I'll never want to play increases my interest for sure. Couple more leaks of what could be there, things I have actual interest in and that will lock me until I see said titles.

crespo

Oct 27, 2017
404 means post deleted, or I can't access via browser?

Either way, looks like deleted from here. ignore that