• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully not a bad sign for OW2. Guy must be exhausted with the experience of running such a big game for so long, especailly with it being in decline for a good while. Always seemed like a great face for the franchise though.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
AB9AEE6956411AEE9640B821E99282E1E15AB281

End of an era

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Big loss. Losing Tigole is massive.

I do not trust anyone else helming Overwatch now. After everything going on at Blizzard whoever is at the head will have a hard time earning my trust.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck not like there was much of Blizz left but this really is the end now

the fact that the suits of Acti Blizz will look at the last couple of years and how the company basically lost everyone that made Blizz what it is and they all think this this is fine and there is nothing wrong with the company is just crazy to me

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
OW 2 problems? Folks just don't leave in the middle of big projects unless there troubles inside or out.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Damn, he was basically the last of the old Blizzard. I wish him the best in his future endeavors.

I'm now worried for the future of Overwatch.

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
I was saying to my friends the other day on party chat:

If Jeff Kaplan left, you know the memes about OW is dead is real this time.

KorrZ

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
One after the other recently at Blizzard.

Wish him well, and would love to see him team up with the other Blizzard vets over at Dreamhaven for something special.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really gonna miss those video presentations that had all the energy of someone walking a fine line of extreme sincerity, and also reading a teleprompter with twenty executives behind the camera

shotgunbob04

Oct 25, 2017
This is the person whose face appears in my head when I think of Overwatch news. I used to watch all of his character/game update videos. Best of luck to Jeff!