• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
I don't really doubt that he really did kill himself...but that shouldn't mark the end of the investigation into its circumstances. It sure feels like there's still more behind this than just "he felt overwhelmed by his guilt all of a sudden," though to what extent...well that's what should be looked at.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

tumblr_mdusaf9Ric1rlpiolo1_500.gif

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the issue now is "did he commit suicide", but "why did they let him commit suicide"

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
Please, even if you believe that, there was reason he was "allowed" to do it, if you catch my drift.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
like... with what

i know he hanged himself supposedly but i'd like to know how he had anything like that at hand

Oct 27, 2017
Why did he commit suicide?
I really don't have trouble believing that a man who abused his immense power to its very limits would have nothing to live for once that power is taken away from him.

He knew that he'd be spending what's left of his life dodging shivs in prison. Dude just offed himself on an overworked and understaffed prison.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Ok, so time to go hard at his accomplices. Also, all those jail officials need their careers ended.