• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is some bullshit that they let this happen.

Oct 27, 2017
I think the conspiracy theories on this "suicide" are pretty justified considering how many rich and powerful people were involved in his sex trafficking.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
So the guy who could have implicated many other powerful people suddenly dies by "suicide". Nothing suspicious about that at all, nope.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Conservatives will say the Clintons had him killed.

Liberals will say it was Trump.

In any case, a bunch of vile rock spiders are sleeping easy tonight.

FUCK.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Asked this in the last thread but wouldn't the powerful who people think executed him not just have been able to have him not arrested in the first place?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How did he have the tools necessary to kill himself after his first unsuccessful attempt?

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Why do I feel like he was paid a visit by Tom Hagen?

"The plotters were always given a chance to let their families keep their fortunes."

maxresdefault.jpg

Hierophant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Asked this in the last thread but wouldn't the powerful who people think executed him not just have been able to have him not arrested in the first place?
I mean he got off very lightly the first time he was arrested for literal child sex trafficking, at some point the state apparatus has to do something about it, especially with how high profile he is.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just a reminder that this dude was apparently on Suicide Watch so suicide should have been almost impossible.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a terrible shame that this man who had extremely incriminating information on a variety of high-profile individuals including the President of the United States had to kill himself, presumably by multiple gunshots to the back of the head.

OP
OP
RDreamer

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
As with everyone else I don't get how the fuck this happens to such a high profile prisoner. Dereliction of duty on the part of the prison.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
How is this even possible? He would be under 24hr supervision after the last incident he had. This is bullshit.

Oct 27, 2017
How's does one commit suicide in a federal holding cell? Aren't people suppose to be constantly monitoring him and also isn't there not suppose to be anything he could commit suicide with?

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like someone wanted him gone, especially since he was about to start singing.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
okay

Looks like loads of rich assholes will sleep easy from now on. What a fucking joke after all these years. I laugh at the notion that we'll ever see real justice delivered now.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
I mean he got off very lightly the first time he was arrested for literal child sex trafficking, at some point the state apparatus has to do something about it, especially with how high profile he is.
Sometimes people are such enormous fuckup that they can't be ignored.
Figure if he was that much of a liability they'd just kill him prior to capture.

This conspiracy theory writes itself so can't blame people for thinking he was executed in jail.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just when you thought the USA couldn't fall any lower this shit happens
This country is irredeemable now

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017

Murder is the last resort usually. As a powerful bad guy, you want to see if you can navigate your way through things with bribery, politics, propaganda, weighing the pros and cons of whether murder is worth it in the short and long term, etc, etc. Plus there's the issue of the logistics of murder, hiring a killer, paying guards off, ensuring nobody's alive to tell the tale, etc, etc. These things take time!

Deleted member 3196

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a disgrace to his victims. I'm sure now there's no need to go looking at all those other rich and powerful people implicated, huh?