• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide: Officials

Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, has died by suicide in his Lower Manhattan jail cell, three law enforcement officials told ABC News Saturday morning.

The exact timing and circumstances were not immediately clear.

NYT says he hung himself:

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier indicted on sex trafficking charges last month, committed suicide at a Manhattan jail, officials said on Saturday.

Mr. Epstein hung himself and his body was found this morning at roughly 7:30.

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
what the fuck

i mean i know this was expected but i never thought i'd wake up to read that headline, it actually happened huh?

he should have faced justice and the people complicit in the horrific shit they did over the years need to too.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Hope this doesn't end the investigation. People involved need to pay.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wasn't he on like some kind of watch? A suicide watch?

Does that mean they just watched him kill himself?

Alavard

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

BREAKING: Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide overnight in his Lower Manhattan jail cell – the federal lockup where he had been held pending trial on federal sex trafficking charges, three law enforcement officials told
@ABC
News.

Deleted member 45211

Banned
Jun 19, 2018
Shameful for jail and COs. He already had an unsuccessful attempt. Terrible to be missing out on potential info that could bring down other monsters.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking bullshit
Guards were paid to enable this shit

People need to be jailed for life for this shit

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
We all saw this coming a mile away. This is the world we live in, what you expected justice? Oh well, good riddance anyway.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
It was obvious he was ending up ending rather sooner than later, now we will never know all the people involved in this.

Deleted member 28461

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Fucker was worth a lot more alive. I'm not going to cry over one less pedophile in the world, but this still sucks.