• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that the victim was a tall blond who happened to look like a current member of the administration....

Fucking disgusting
Don't know what she looks like. Do note the year it is alleged to have taken place and who else would have been 13 at the time though.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
So, do we have a list of people who seem to have connections to this guy? I've seen four names posted here between Clinton, Trump, Dershewitz, and Spacey, but surely this dude has to be a larger goldmine to get public corruption officials on his ass.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, do we have a list of people who seem to have connections to this guy? I've seen four names posted here between Clinton, Trump, Dershewitz, and Spacey, but surely this dude has to be a larger goldmine to get public corruption officials on his ass.

Honestly, there's nothing confirmed about almost everyone connected to him. Probably best to wait until the unsealing at least.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man there's probably a lot of high profile lawyers making a ton of money right now consulting with all these shits that associated with this guy. it goes so high up that i do think there is a legit chance this guy gets a "heart attack" or something else in jail.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

Elizabeth Landers @ElizLanders

As he left New Jersey a short while ago, @realDonaldTrump⁩ was asked about his reaction to Epstein's arrest: "I don't know anything about it." https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-trump-link-liking-women-on-the-younger-side-2019-7 …

5:27 PM - Jul 7, 2019

Which isn't even an answer to the question. "Now that we are making you aware of him being arrested, what are your feelings?" should have been the follow up.

OP
OP
GrapeApes

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Elizabeth Landers @ElizLanders

As he left New Jersey a short while ago, @realDonaldTrump⁩ was asked about his reaction to Epstein's arrest: "I don't know anything about it." https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-trump-link-liking-women-on-the-younger-side-2019-7 …

5:27 PM - Jul 7, 2019
This dude talking bout he's so connected he knew about AOC's rise but nothing about his friend of many decades being arrested. Calling shenanigans.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
So if Trump is involved what happens?

Benjamin Sasse and Mittens write tweets lamenting the calamity of the executive branch, then vote to confirm his next judges, cabinet positions, and border policies without hesitation.

Nancy tut tuts and says prison is too good for a pedo.

Seriously though, the woman who accused Trump of raping her (as a girl) at Epstein's place dropped out due to death threats. He's probably safe unless Epstein volunteers the information.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
It's going to be another impressive page in American history when the courts openly let this slide, because Republicans believe preserving a Republican-controlled government is more important than justice, and millions of conservative Americans cheer that decision because they realize they'd rather live in an unfair white-privilege world, than a fair and equal one.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Brian Stelter @brianstelter

"I felt that I had to keep pursuing it, and not let the powers-that-be... forget that these women were out there," @jkbjournalist said. Jeffrey Epstein's victims "want to tell their story and they want justice."

4:35 PM - Jul 7, 2019

julie k. brown @jkbjournalist

I know there is a lot of praise on here for the Herald and myself. But I have to say the the REAL HEROES HERE were the courageous victims that faced their fears and told their stories.

7:14 PM - Jul 7, 2019

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Reading through the Miami Herald dive makes me want to puke. Of course it turns out he's Trumps friend, and the federal prosecutor (Acosta) who pretty much game him immunity right when the FBI was about to hit him with LIFE just coincidentally ended up in Trump's cabinet.

I thought I hated Trump already. I was wrong.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
They had zero qualms about almost voting in a pedophile with Roy Moore

Moore lost in the reddest of red states. If Trump ends up credibly linked to this he's done. He's most likely done anyways. Trump didn't win because of his fanatical base, it was because of Dems in PA, WI, MI that voted for him.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

1s5fdWz.jpg

On Saturday, a neighbor near an East 71st Street home purchased by Mr. Epstein in the mid-1990s, took a photograph, reviewed by The New York Times, that showed F.B.I. agents and New York Police Department officers using a crow bar to force open the mansion's tall wooden doors.

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Federal prosecutors are expected to unseal charges on Monday accusing Jeffrey Epstein of running a sex-trafficking operation that lured dozens of underage girls, some as young as 14, to his Upper East Side home, law enforcement officials tell NYT. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/07/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share …

8:35 PM - Jul 7, 2019

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Epstein is charged with using his network of contacts to bring a constant stream of underage girls to his Manhattan townhouse, NYT reports.

He's accused of shuttling girls between the townhouse and his Palm Beach home, paying them and urging them to recruit other underage girls. https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1148027698800971776 …

8:50 PM - Jul 7, 2019

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland

Brian Stelter @brianstelter

"I felt that I had to keep pursuing it, and not let the powers-that-be... forget that these women were out there," @jkbjournalist said. Jeffrey Epstein's victims "want to tell their story and they want justice."

4:35 PM - Jul 7, 2019

julie k. brown @jkbjournalist

I know there is a lot of praise on here for the Herald and myself. But I have to say the the REAL HEROES HERE were the courageous victims that faced their fears and told their stories.

7:14 PM - Jul 7, 2019

Gotta feel gratifying as hell to finally have some movement.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Ugh. Thanks.
Anyone visiting Epstein's pedo island, multiple times no less, is suspicious as fuck at this point.

He visited his island regularly. Apparently Hilary went to once or twice so who knows what that was about, Epstein is after all an investor so it doesn't guarantee anything, although anything's possible. Also one of the many times accused groomers and epsteins right hand Ghislaine Maxwell, attended Chelsea's wedding AFTER the original trial and accusations. The Clinton's are very tight with Epstein. Bill was on the Lolita with Epstein over 20 times. Bill is a total creep, the accusations and his history show that.

Trump, Spacey, singer, Woody Allen, etc those are just some other names deeply tied to Epstein and orgy island. Unfortunately I sincerely doubt any of these people go down. Bill has been facing rape accusations for decades and trump seemingly gets a new one every month including just last month with, imo, the most compelling testimony yet. For some reason people just ignore it. It's insane.

Last edited:

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
It's so fucking disgusting how obviously evil some of these people are. Innocent until proven guilty blah blah blah, I hope this scum bag rots in jail.

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Reading through the Miami Herald dive makes me want to puke. Of course it turns out he's Trumps friend, and the federal prosecutor (Acosta) who pretty much game him immunity right when the FBI was about to hit him with LIFE just coincidentally ended up in Trump's cabinet.

I thought I hated Trump already. I was wrong.
If that stuff's new you should check out the rap sheet of another Trump link, George Nader. Maddow had pretty deep segment on him last month.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Isn't this an SDNY thing?
SDNY is a federal district court.

Barr would need to document his reasoning for not signing off. A trafficking indictment probably has a lot of underlying evidence.

Frank Figliuzzi @FrankFigliuzzi1

Yes, AG Barr oversees the US Attorney's Office in NY, so it's possible he could attempt to interfere, though it would be obvious. Also, many years ago, Barr's father hired Epstein to teach at the private Dalton school, with no college degree. So there's that...

12:12 AM - Jul 7, 2019

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SDNY is a federal district court.

Barr would need to document his reasoning for not signing off. A trafficking indictment probably has a lot of underlying evidence.

Frank Figliuzzi @FrankFigliuzzi1

Yes, AG Barr oversees the US Attorney's Office in NY, so it's possible he could attempt to interfere, though it would be obvious. Also, many years ago, Barr's father hired Epstein to teach at the private Dalton school, with no college degree. So there's that...

12:12 AM - Jul 7, 2019

Huh, so he didn't really have a choice.

It's a blog founded less than a year ago and:
en.wikipedia.org

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis,[c]where its editorial has been labelled by The New Yorker as being associated with the alt-right,[10][11] as well as being anti-establishment, conspiratorial, and showing a pro-Russian-bias.[10][9] Zero Hedge in-house content is posted under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden"; however, the founder and main editor was identified as Daniel Ivandjiiski.[9]

Not a reliable source in the least.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Not really sure how reliable the source is
Following a 2018 financial settlement between Florida attorney Bradley Edwards - who represented one of Epstein's accusers, only to be later sued by Epstein, Edwards claimed that Donald Trump was the 'only person' who provided assistance when Edwards served subpoenas and notices to high-profile individuals connected to Epstein.

Edwards: The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let's just talk. I'll give you as much time as you want. I'll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn't have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

In January 2016, Vice.com ran Silverstein's story on Trump's ties to Epstein including dinner parties, two plane trips, and Epstein hanging out at Trump's Mar-a-lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. As Radar reported last April, "According to an investigation by Radar, Trump was among dozens of renowned New Yorkers who knew Epstein socially but ostracized him after Palm Beach police uncovered the financiers sleazy double life," adding that Trump "once barred child molester Jeffrey Epstein from his famed Mar-a-lago club after the presidential candidate caught him hitting on a young girl."
If you're not sure and it's a new source, you could always take a quick look through some search engine. Just 30 seconds of searching/reading would have told you that they are considered alt-right/Russia-connected.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I love Trump's go to move when dodging questions. His patented "I haven't heard anything about that." He did that with Steve king, he did it with the border patrol Facebook groups, and now with Epstein.

You know damn well he knows everything. If Barr knew about this, then you know he gave trump a heads up.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
I love Trump's go to move when dodging questions. His patented "I haven't heard anything about that." He did that with Steve king, he did it with the border patrol Facebook groups, and now with Epstein.

You know damn well he knows everything. If Barr knew about this, then you know he gave trump a heads up.

Every time Trump says that there is usually a photo or video footage of him with that person. Who does he think he's fooling?

TrafficCoen

The Fallen
Feb 22, 2019
I have this theory about Joseph, Mary, Jesus and the whole immaculate conception/son of God thing. Basically Mary's family did not like Joseph's family or him at all. Joseph knocked up a 11/12 year old Mary. In order to save him, her, or both from being killed or ostracized for this, they concocted this story about god choosing her to carry the son of god. To make things worse they put this lie onto their child making him think he was special in a otherworldly way. Jesus was a product of bad parents.
This is incorrect as the son of god and immaculate conception were aspects added to the story of Jesus long after he was dead.