• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure she is "stuck" with him by her own choice.

Yeah, kind of a rather large point lots of people try to dismiss.

But if I'm being honest, I just don't think it's worth getting into the whole, "is this bad for Bill? Is this bad for Trump?" business. It's potentially bad for lots of people, but it's simply way too early to tell where this is going to lead. Let's take a moment to be happy this monster is at least being investigated and off the streets....for now.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
I like that it's a right wing conspiracy to side eye the fuck out of Bill. Leave out the lolita trips, leave out the 20+ contact numbers epstein had for Bill, leave out Maxwell attending his daughters wedding years after she's been outted as a Groomer, honestly leave out the entire Epstein case, Bill has a laundry list of accusations. Hating trump and hating Bill does NOT have to be mutually exclusive. It's not both sidesing to want to see justice served. I'm not saying Bill is 100% guilty, but there is a ton of smoke, I find it hard to believe he didn't know what was essentially an open secret.

edit- pictures of bill in epsteins mansion. Clearly he has no connection to the guy.

Clearly Bill has a connection to Epstein who is obviously very wealthy just like Bill and Hillary have connections to dozens of wealthy people in this country. Nobody has suggested otherwise. This still doesn't warrant this tremendously unjustified leap to Bill having knowledge of and or partaking in the sex trade of minors like many of you seem to be salivating for.

I'm all for taking whoever is involved here down but there is absolutely nothing in the indictment or the investigative pieces to suggest that Bill Clinton has absolutely any involvement. You people are absolutely weird with this shit and barely a step above pizzagaters, if that. There's absolutely nothing to this notion as of now. You can't speak or will it into existence.

I get that Bill is a political enemy around here but I don't hope for even my worst enemy to be so mentally deranged as to prey on minors for sex. What's going on here is frankly disgusting.

Last edited:

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Clearly Bill has a connection to Epstein who is obviously very wealthy just like Bill and Hillary have connections to dozens of wealthy people in this country. Nobody has suggested otherwise. This still doesn't warrant this tremendously unjustified leap to Bill having knowledge of and or partaking in the sex trade of minors like many of you seem to be salivating for.

I'm all for taking whoever is involved here down but there is absolutely nothing in the indictment or the investigative pieces to suggest that Bill Clinton has absolutely any involvement. You people are absolutely weird with this shit and barely a step above pizzagaters, if that. There's absolutely nothing to this notion as of now. You can't speak or will it into existence.

I get that Bill is a political enemy around here but I don't hope for even my worse enemy to be so mentally deranged as to prey on minors for sex. What's going on here is frankly disgusting.

So Bill keeping in close contact with Ghislaine Maxwell isn't strange? Why is it damning that others have been tied to Epstein, but not Bill especially given Bills accusations?

edit- also I'm not a fan of Bills politics, but he's not a "political enemy" to me at all, he's an ally.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017

I get that Bill is a political enemy around here but I don't hope for even my worse enemy to be so mentally deranged as to prey on minors for sex. What's going on here is frankly disgusting.
Bill has a history of being a creep. This isn't baseless. Of course we're going to wait for the facts, but it's been long established that he's a pervert.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
But if I'm being honest, I just don't think it's worth getting into the whole, "is this bad for Bill? Is this bad for Trump?" business. It's potentially bad for lots of people, but it's simply way too early to tell where this is going to lead. Let's take a moment to be happy this monster is at least being investigated and off the streets....for now.

I just want to see the bad actors get justice. Whoever it is.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
So Bill keeping in close contact with Ghislaine Maxwell isn't strange? Why is it damning that others have been tied to Epstein, but not Bill especially given Bills accusations?

edit- also I'm not a fan of Bills politics, but he's not a "political enemy" to me at all, he's an ally.

No? Maxwell is an elite in some of the same circles of influence that Bill likes to fancy himself in. Hell maybe they were boning? I don't think its damning at all to simply have known or been around or even have done business with Epstein. He's loaded. If you have 7 figures to your name then people are trying to get a piece of it.

And what exactly is Bill accused of here because I have yet to here his name come up at all outside of the click baity "friend of" headlines?

Bill has a history of being a creep. This isn't baseless. Of course we're going to wait for the facts, but it's been long established that he's a pervert.
At worse he is seen as a creep towards the grown women that have been around him. Even that is worlds apart from being a child predator. Do you not understand how vastly different the factors of attraction would be for grown women and children? Its not the same thing at all. I don't see many in here "waiting for the facts" at all.

Last edited:

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
No? Maxwell is an elite in some of the same circles of influence that Bill likes to fancy himself in. Hell maybe they were boning? I don't think its damning at all to simply have known or been around or even have done business with Epstein.

And what exactly is Bill accused of here because I have yet to here his name come up at all outside of the click baity "friend of" headlines?

At worse he is seen as a creep towards the grown women that have been around him. Even that is worlds apart from being a child predator. Do you not understand how vastly different the factors of attraction would be for grown women and children? Its not the same thing at all. I don't see many in here "waiting for the facts" at all.

Maxwell had been named as Epsteins Madam or pimp and was directly implicated in several of the lawsuits brought against Epstein. At best it's gross that they thought it ok to stay in touch with that creep.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
Maxwell had been named as Epsteins Madam or pimp and was directly implicated in several of the lawsuits brought against Epstein. At best it's gross that they thought it ok to stay in touch with that creep.

I know who she is. Has Bill's name been brought up at all here? From a victim? A journalist? A prosecutor? A witness? A maid?

Rover

Oct 25, 2017

Pizzagate was a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that never made sense. Trying to link political figures to it, as if it ever made any sense, was grasping at straws.

Your comparison to pizzagate suggests that there's nothing real about Epstein's involvement with child trafficking, he's just another "wealthy contact". But the accusations against Epstein are very credible, and there's evidence. You don't ignore his list of contacts, this wasn't happening in a vacuum. I don't care if they happen to be high profile, likeable people.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
It is also worth mentioning that the billionaire/ultra rich club is so small, it makes sense that they all are connected. Not all of them are probably "users" of Epstein's thing, but all of them are shady shit regardless.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
I know who she is. Has Bill's name been brought up at all here? From a victim? A journalist? A prosecutor? A witness? A maid?

I know he's flat out lying when he says he knew nothing. He knew how Ghislaine was involved and he knew what Jeffrey was up to, just like in hollywood everybody knew what Weinstein was up to and Spacey. People who cozy up to these creeps get a side eye from me. That includes the academy applauding Roman Polanski.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
Pizzagate was a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that never made sense. Trying to link political figures to it, as if it ever made any sense, was grasping at straws.

Your comparison to pizzagate suggests that there's nothing real about Epstein's involvement with child trafficking, he's just another "wealthy contact". But the accusations against Epstein are very credible, and there's evidence. You don't ignore his list of contacts, this wasn't happening in a vacuum. I don't care if they happen to be high profile, likeable people.

Ehh no not at all. I've recognized this several times and unlike Clinton, Epsteins name has been mentioned all over this. There is article upon article implicating people like Epstein and Maxwell. There is absolutely nothing on Bill here, hence the comparison to pizzagate.

I know he's flat out lying when he says he knew nothing. He knew how Ghislaine was involved and he knew what Jeffrey was up to, just like in hollywood everybody knew what Weinstein was up to and Spacey. People who cozy up to these creeps get a side eye from me. That includes the academy applauding Roman Polanski.

Ok so you don't actually know anything. Thanks for clearing that up.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Barr is refusing to recuse himself from a case involving his father, former law firm, a Trump appointee who illegally made a plea deal tells me more about the possibility of Trump being directly implicated than anything else could.

And it's also proof that Barr is in this for literally any crime you can think of.

BTW the Clinton stuff - of course Bill is a scumbag and could well have been involved but at this time there's literally zero specific allegations and no receipts that disprove his claims from the statement.

So while I think it's fine to wonder - the pizzagate bullshit is already being used to muddy the information and I think that amplifying it is problematic.

So if you find evidence or news to that effect then post away -- but there's literally more dots connecting Trump and the British Royalty and not one flight log to rape island for Bill that has been shown so far - despite that coming up continually as "fact"

Last edited:

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Ok so you don't actually know anything. Thanks for clearing that up.

Lying about what you know is a bad look I know that.

edit- I also know that the flight logs read an awful lot like Bill was on that plane more than four times. There are photos of the flight logs out there. That part is up for debate right now, but it sounds like he's doing damage control in his statement which is already questionable at best (again I don't buy that he didn't know especially given his continued involvement after it was public)

Indeed™

Alt account
Banned
May 26, 2019
Anyone that thinks this goes anywhere is just setting themselves up to be very, very, VERY upset when he walks. To many powerful players are involved for this to not get buried.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, if you were a criminal for showing up in someone's phone book we would all be criminals. This thread is stupid.

Let's let investigators do their job.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Anyone that thinks this goes anywhere is just setting themselves up to be very, very, VERY upset when he walks. To many powerful players are involved for this to not get buried.

He's not walking. That being said I'm not convinced at all anybody goes down as a result of this besides just him.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, if you were a criminal for showing up in someone's phone book we would all be criminals. This thread is stupid.

It's fun to miss the context, the years and years where Epstein was basically invincible even though a lot of this was known already.

Also you miss the context of Trump being accused of rape and sexual assault by lots of different women.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017

There is really no other reason to associate with this man who has openly been known to be a pedophile for years. His plane was literally called the "Lolita Express"

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I just want to see the bad actors get justice. Whoever it is.

Me too, and if that's Bill Clinton, so be it. There's no need for us all to play internet detectives though when we are literally being presented with clear cut heinous crimes and know more information is coming out.

It's not an understatement to say I don't think highly of the Clintons, but this thread is being derailed with nothing actually being presented by investigators pointing to wrongdoing by them.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

An interesting approach by Acosta.

He's out of his goddamned mind. And hey, how many other public facing cases has he responded to with a dizzying stream of tweets?

I think this thing is going to be a blockbuster. The level of panic here - Barr unrecusing himself, this, are oddly different from lots of the other scandals.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
So what is the likelyhood that Trumps falling out with Epstein 15 years ago coincided with Trump's first blackmail payment due? Like it was all fun and games until Epstein said time to pay up.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
So what is the likelyhood that Trumps falling out with Epstein 15 years ago coincided with Trump's first blackmail payment due? Like it was all fun and games until Epstein said time to pay up.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That would be funny if Epstein asked for a sum of money reasonable with what Trumps pretends he has, except Trump didn't have that kind of money for real and just couldn't afford to pay.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

That would be funny if Epstein asked for a sum of money reasonable with what Trumps pretends he has, except Trump didn't have that kind of money for real and just couldn't afford to pay.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
For all those saying this will be swept away Ect how do you think that is even possible? The law is the law and I doubt the NY AG is gonna pick and choose who gets indicted in this. The FBI isn't going to pick and choose either. If people are discovered abusing kids then they will be indicted.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
For all those saying this will be swept away Ect how do you think that is even possible? The law is the law and I doubt the NY AG is gonna pick and choose who gets indicted in this. The FBI isn't going to pick and choose either. If people are discovered abusing kids then they will be indicted.

Because people in power with money have evaded justice countless times.