• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
For all those saying this will be swept away Ect how do you think that is even possible? The law is the law and I doubt the NY AG is gonna pick and choose who gets indicted in this. The FBI isn't going to pick and choose either. If people are discovered abusing kids then they will be indicted.

Panama papers. Look that up if you don't know or remember what that was about.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry...

Its the same evidence that he used previously to get the deal from acosta that acosta is now cheerleading?

They are literally charging with the same underlying evidence and witnesses that the original non prosecution agreement was derived from in court in the southern district of Florida. Miami Herald journalists and the public witness testimony which were underseal previously was all the same back during the initial prosecution. The big difference is now that underlying evidence is public which gives no out for Acosta so he is playing it off like its new. The raid on his house is likely to induce new charges though based on what has been stated in what they got in the raid.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Again. Financial crimes are much different than a humanitarian crisis such as sexually abusing young kids.

Actually in the early 2000s a very powerful billionaire evaded serious jail time despite having evidence he groomed and recruited a team of underage girls for sexual exploitation. He got a year and walked. I can't remember his name, but nobody really ever talked about it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
imagine all the rich and powerful currently holding their breaths, having their private jets at the ready just in case

Latpri

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Had to google her, but whoever you are, if your name is in a billionaire pedophile's private phone book, I would want to know why.

A billionaire pedophiles Rolodex is probably going to have more names in it due to him being a billionaire than due to him being a pedophile. It's a good starting point for leads more so than a smoking gun.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So all elite is fucked up?
No exceptions?
All elite are capable of being fucked up and also capable of dodging the law, so they all deserve extra scrutiny.

Currently, the reverse is true. The more elite you are, the less you're scrutinized, the easier it is to get away with things.

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that Barr is refusing to recuse himself from a case involving his father, former law firm, a Trump appointee who illegally made a plea deal tells me more about the possibility of Trump being directly implicated than anything else could.

And it's also proof that Barr is in this for literally any crime you can think of.

BTW the Clinton stuff - of course Bill is a scumbag and could well have been involved but at this time there's literally zero specific allegations and no receipts that disprove his claims from the statement.

So while I think it's fine to wonder - the pizzagate bullshit is already being used to muddy the information and I think that amplifying it is problematic.

So if you find evidence or news to that effect then post away -- but there's literally more dots connecting Trump and the British Royalty and not one flight log to rape island for Bill that has been shown so far - despite that coming up continually as "fact"

Yeah, Trump is 100% involved and Barr is going to completely bury it.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Barr's behavior towards this case is strange but it could be explained by trying to shield the admin from fallout of Acosta's connection to the case rather than Trump being directly connected.
I read on another message board that it's Cohen, I've no proof as to legitimacy of the theory but thought it was interesting
It's really interesting because just earlier I was talking about how similar Cohen and Epstein are in their shady business dealings so it would make sense if they knew a lot about each other.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Lol... Barr recusing and then deciding not to recuse sounds like some shit a fixer would do. Why do you need to be a part of this operation unless you were told to do so. This whole shit is going to be a let down.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So what's the play here? I keep thinking about this.

Somebody on the prosecution side gets bribed to "accidentally" commit a procedural issue / rights violation etc that makes a fair trial or due process impossible so a judge orders everything dropped before too much discovery happens. Barr seals a bunch of crap.

IANAL, but just trying to imagine what kind of attempted fuckery is being thought up right now. Any lawyers got an idea as to how you'd subvert justice in a situation like this?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope as many perverted 1%er fucks as possible spend life in prison because of this. But they'll do everything possible to make sure not even Epstein suffers consequences.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017

JEFFREY EPSTEIN SHIPPED a shredder from the U.S. Virgin Islands to his Palm Beach home in July 2008, shortly after reaching a non-prosecution agreement with then-U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta, maritime records show. Then, in March of this year, shortly after a Florida federal judge invalidated that agreement, Epstein shipped a tile and carpet extractor from the Virgin Islands to his Manhattan townhouse, the records show.

A key challenge investigators faced when first targeting Epstein in the mid-2000s was an inability to obtain evidence through subpoena. A 2005 search of Epstein's Palm Beach home came up empty in its quest for computers that investigators suspected contained critical evidence connected to his alleged sexual abuse of young girls.

marmalade

Nov 28, 2018

NYT
Sam Nunberg, a former campaign aide to Mr. Trump, said he raised concerns about the candidate's involvement with Mr. Epstein before Mr. Trump officially began his presidential campaign. But Mr. Trump assured Mr. Nunberg that he had barred Mr. Epstein from entering his clubs after Mr. Epstein had tried to recruit a woman who worked at Mar-a-Lago.
"Trump said, 'I kicked him out of the clubs when this stuff became public, and I made sure NBC knew,'" Mr. Nunberg recalled.

If both are true, it doesn't sound like Trump understands what sexual assault is—and the lawyer for Epstein's victims that Trump talked to determined that Trump was describing sexual assault.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
theres nothing suspicious about needing equipment that removes a floor/evidence of a crime

no siree

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Tim Shorrock @TimothyS

"He hates every story starting with 'billionaire pervert,'" Mr. Hay said. "Jeffrey had long stories about the difference between pedophilia with very young children & tweens & teens a little older...It was his way of trying to talk his way around it." https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-who-is-he.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage …

5:34 PM - Jul 9, 2019

Tim Shorrock @TimothyS

"He hates every story starting with 'billionaire pervert,'" Mr. Hay said. "Jeffrey had long stories about the difference between pedophilia with very young children & tweens & teens a little older...It was his way of trying to talk his way around it." https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-who-is-he.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage …

5:34 PM - Jul 9, 2019

Vern

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So what's the play here? I keep thinking about this.

Somebody on the prosecution side gets bribed to "accidentally" commit a procedural issue / rights violation etc that makes a fair trial or due process impossible so a judge orders everything dropped before too much discovery happens. Barr seals a bunch of crap.

IANAL, but just trying to imagine what kind of attempted fuckery is being thought up right now. Any lawyers got an idea as to how you'd subvert justice in a situation like this?

Good question, ZackieChan you around dude?

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017

Come to think of it, nobody has really questioned where all of his money came from.

Here's the most likely theory:

Yup! That's what I'm thinking as well.

I want ALL of these fuckers to go down and get put away forever!

I don't care if that means a bunch of Democrat politicians go down as well. That'd be even better - clear out the trash in that party and make room for AOC and company to get shit done!

Last edited:

mclem

Oct 25, 2017

I'm kinda intrigued by the fact that the weight of the shredder is somehow pertinent. I assume that means we're talking a big industrial-grade thing, but I have no perception of conventional shredder weight, it's not something I use; that is, it's not the weight that's important, it's the fact that they mention it that leads me to a conclusion.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
I'm kinda intrigued by the fact that the weight of the shredder is somehow pertinent. I assume that means we're talking a big industrial-grade thing, but I have no perception of conventional shredder weight, it's not something I use; that is, it's not the weight that's important, it's the fact that they mention it that leads me to a conclusion.

A heavy duty office shredder weighs about 30 to 40lbs. So he got something to destroy a lot of things, fast.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I kicked him out of the clubs when this stuff became public

We know that's how Trump operates. He stays in the game till something becomes public, then he lies and distances himself from what he's involved in.

He'll throw anyone under the bus to save his own skin.

He participated till it could hurt his image or ego.