• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

NBC News @NBCNews

NEW: Jennifer Araoz alleges to @SavannahGuthrie that Jeffrey Epstein assaulted her and raped her when she was 15 years old; asserts that she was recruited outside her New York City high school to provide sexual massages to the financier. https://nbcnews.to/2JuoiQV

7:38 AM - Jul 10, 2019

TODAY @TODAYshow

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz says Epstein assaulted her and raped her when she was in high school.

Araoz is not part of the federal criminal case against Epstein, but she's sharing her chilling account of how she claims she was recruited, groomed and raped by Epstein.

7:35 AM - Jul 10, 2019

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
House of Cards is too big and they are all too powerful, slap on the wrists at worst.
There won't be any justice here.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There needs to be a movie or HBO miniseries on Miami Herald's reporting.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
If this was part of a story on on House of Cards, everyone would say it's too unrealistic. This is so fucking crazy! even if Trump had nothing do with it and I would be shocked if that was the case.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
This shit may be so interconnected with so many high-level people that, in order for justice to be served, many organizations and systems will lose their top people.

We need a widespread change into people's mindset.

"Too big to fail" must become

Too big to exist.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Ummmmm the daily beast is reporting that trump held a private party with Epstein in 1992 with 28 GIRLS

Donald Trump once hosted a party with a guest list made up of just himself, Jeffrey Epstein, and "28 girls," according to The New York Times, and ignored an organizer's warning about Epstein's conduct. The "calendar girl" event is reported to have taken place at Trump's Mar-a-Lago in 1992. George Houraney, who ran American Dream Enterprise, claimed in an interview that he organized the event after a request from Trump. "I arranged to have some contestants fly in," said Houraney. "At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.' It was him and Epstein." Houraney added that he warned Trump about his friend's conduct, recalling: "I said, 'Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can't have him going after younger girls.'... He said, 'Look I'm putting my name on this. I wouldn't put my name on it and have a scandal.'" The Times report also claims Epstein has told people since the election that he was the one who introduced the president to his third wife, first lady Melania Trump. The White House didn't respond to the newspaper's request for comment.

Uhhhhhhhhh someone do something? Jeebus? Superman? Anyone???

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
ERA, I need your help.

Anyone has the post that named all the republican sexual predators? I need it

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ummmmm the daily beast is reporting that trump held a private party with Epstein in 1992 with 28 GIRLS

I mean reading that, it sounds like they made a concerted effort to make sure at least those 28 girls were not "younger girls" but that everyone clearly knew his predilections.. all the way back in 1992.

Crazy to think he's been doing this for so long, with the protection of so many.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's wild. Pretty much everyone around him knew but he was basically untouchable due to his status. The best they could muster was "don't put my name around this".

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Acosta was told to "back off" because epstein was above his pay grade and belonged to intelligence. It's in that dailybeast article.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Apparently Acosta was told to "back off" because epstein was above his pay grade and belonged to intelligence. It's in that dailybeast article.
Okay, so intelligence advised him to "back off" by giving the accused a plea deal that scuppered the FBI's investigation and let Epstein have another decade of unchecked freedom?

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit at that list of republican pedophiles!

And there isn't a similar list of democrats. Should tell the right something shouldn't it.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

And there isn't a similar list of democrats. Should tell the right something shouldn't it.

Democrats are far less willing to harbor that kind of person. Just look at how hard they dropped Anthony Weiner compared to Roy Moore. Mind you Weiner was also a far more prominent Dem than Moore was a member of the GOP. There were ideas about Weiner running for President till he fucked that all up.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Wouldn't be ironic if Epstein was the USA's dude to keep all the influential pedos in check rather than have them go off to Russia for their child-sex and fall under Russian control... and then the USA gets a dude under Russian control as POTUS.

There's a conspiracy theory that the Westminster paedophile ring was enabled by British intelligence because they knew Russia would have given the elites girls if Westminster didn't provide.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017

The GOP has been protecting and harboring pedos, rapist and assaulters for a while. They been fight against bans on child marrying adult under the guise of religious freedom forever.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
It's a good question but for context, the plea likely refered to other key members of trafficking ring, namely the women who he probably victimised and then over time turned into recruiters/groomers/facilitators.

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it was meant to protect other rich predators, that makes no legal sense.

Even at the least exciting parsing, it still makes no sense. Why would any of his handlers, who may or may not have been complicit in crimes, need to be granted immunity for him to cop to a solicitation charge, given the mountain of evidence they had at the time?

Oh, and in other not so surprising news:

Exclusive: @DeutscheBank had an extensive relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, lending him money and providing trading services — up until May 2019, when the bank cut him off. https://t.co/X61o52UKbz

In recent years, Mr. Epstein was a client of Deutsche Bank's private-banking division, which caters to ultrawealthy individuals and families. The bank provided Mr. Epstein with loans and wealth-management accounts, as well as trading services through its investment banking arm, according to two people familiar with the relationship. At one point, compliance officers at Deutsche Bank raised concerns about transactions by Mr. Epstein's company, because he posed reputational risk to the bank, the people said.

Deutsche Bank managers overruled their concerns, the people said.
They noted that there was nothing illegal about the transactions and that Mr. Epstein was a lucrative client.

Earlier this year, the bank ended its relationship with Mr. Epstein.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This is how the MAGA cult come to terms with Acosta being a piece of shit while having Donald's full support:

Justin Baragona @justinbaragona

According to Jesse Watters, Alex Acosta is actually a hero by giving Epstein a sweetheart plea deal.

"He was the one as the state's attorney to come in and tell the locals 'Stop with the soft deal.' He actually made them step up the stringent deal."

5:15 PM - Jul 10, 2019

They are also trying to shift blame to the FBI director at the time:

RammedTheRampartsHat@Popehat

Of all the really really dumb theories I'm hearing about Epstein, the "Mueller, the head of the FBI, approved the deal" has to be the dumbest.

No, the Director of the FBI does not approve federal plea deals.

6:25 PM - Jul 10, 2019

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds

Who are we kidding, he could come out on the front lawn of the White house and give a press conference saying the girls loved it, they were well paid and never complained and that the real enemy is Clinton and his supporters would be calling for Clinton's head, the media would react according to its political belief and the very next day he'd do something else crazy and flip the story out of the news cycle.
Honestly short of him killing the pope whilst downing Russian vodka, shitting on the american flag, and stating he is actually a KGB agent, nothing is going to make a dent is it?

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I've been looking at google map imagery of Epstein's private island. It's a pretty damn creepy place that seems setup for fuckery. I mean look at this thing:

Jeffrey-Epstein-Little-St-James-Island-Additional-Photos-1.png

KoV9T0h.jpg

Here it is on fire last year....hmmmmmm

1562758571307.png

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
My conspiracy wall has a lot of strings connecting

It's actually impressive how big of a wall you can build just using already existing court documents and public record. (And it's severely out of date)
http://www.thenetworkthinkers.com/2019/01/paths-to-putin.html
72-Trump-Putin-Intermediairies.png

Now as for Epstein's connections (keep in mind Dmitry Rybolovlev in the bottom mid left space...

Wolff also details a 2004 Palm Beach property deal involving the now disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and the Putin-friendly oligarch Dmitry Rybolovlev that, the author writes, earned Trump "$55m without putting up a dime".

Epstein, he writes, invited Trump to see a $36m Palm Beach mansion he planned to buy. According to Wolff, Trump went behind Epstein's back to buy the foreclosed property for around $40m, a sum Epstein had reason to believe Trump couldn't raise in his own right, through an entity called Trump Properties LLC, which was entirely financed by Deutsche Bank.

Epstein, Wolff writes, knew Trump had been loaning out his name in real estate deals for a fee and suspected that in his case Trump was fronting for the property's real owners. Epstein threatened to expose the deal. As the dispute increased, he found himself under investigation by the Palm Beach police.
According to Wolff, Trump made only minor improvements and put the house on the market for $125m. It was purchased for $96m by Rybolovlev, part of a circle of government-aligned industrialists in Russia, thereby earning Trump $55m without risking any of his own money.

Wolff presents two theories as to how the deal worked: first, perhaps "Trump merely earned a fee for hiding the real owner – a shadow owner quite possibly being funneled cash by Rybolovlev for other reasons beyond the value of the house".

Second, he suggests the real owner of the house and the real buyer were one and the same. "Rybolovlev might have, in effect, paid himself for the house, thereby cleansing the additional $55m for the second purchase of the house."

"This," Wolff writes, "was Donald Trump's world of real estate."

Everything connects in some sordid way. Put Epstein in that narrowly focused Trump-Putin wall of shit, and god knows how many more connections of assholes will light up.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
It's actually impressive how big of a wall you can build just using already existing court documents and public record. (And it's severely out of date)
http://www.thenetworkthinkers.com/2019/01/paths-to-putin.html
72-Trump-Putin-Intermediairies.png

Now as for Epstein's connections (keep in mind Dmitry Rybolovlev in the bottom mid left space...

Everything connects in some sordid way. Put Epstein in that narrowly focused Trump-Putin wall of shit, and god knows how many more connections of assholes will light up.

Wait, wait, wait. Epstein was going to expose Trump and that's when people finally caught onto Epstein's shady behavior?!

This certainly explains the falling out Trump mentioned, but....I don't want to go crazy conspiracy theory level, but we are way past that point.