• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
How far have we fallen when we celebrate what should be an obvious decision? Can't take anything for granted anymore in the ol' US of A.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Eyes Wide Shut did involve children too (costume shop owner's daughter), and there was a lot of footage that might have been more explicitly referring to things like children being at the Masked Ball that was removed from the final cut and destroyed after his death (of supposedly natural causes).

Very final scene shows Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman forgetting about their child as two older men walk off with her.

Many of his movies examined the awful things that people in power do.

Stuff like MK Ultra is alluded to in the likes of A Clockwork Orange and Full Metal Jacket. The Shining draws on Native American Genocide and child abuse.

Lol cmon now.

Oct 27, 2017
A reminder that one or more of these girls accusing Epstein also accused another man in a previous case against Epstein in 2016 (i.e., a co-defendant in that trial). That man's name is none other than Donald J. Trump, the current president of the U.S.A. And the accusations against him for rape and abuse are just as bad as those levied at Epstein. Literally a child rapist is the president of the U.S.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now that he's going to be stuck in jail awaiting trial he will start talking for sure. Child predators aren't treated well in prison.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
A reminder that one or more of these girls accusing Epstein also accused another man in a previous case against Epstein in 2016 (i.e., a co-defendant in that trial). That man's name is none other than Donald J. Trump, the current president of the U.S.A. And the accusations against him for rape and abuse are just as bad as those levied at Epstein. Literally a child rapist is the president of the U.S.
Yeah but you see that's different...somehow.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
America is pre-revolutionary France. Our oligarchy is out of control and must be brought to heel.

I think in a lot of ways, there's some truth to this idea. Unfortunately, the American Oligarchy has already realized that France's mistake was in not having foreigners around to blame everything on. They thought being rich would be enough to protect them. The American oligarchy has corrected that mistake by providing racism as the opiate to redirect the rage of the peasantry.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
There's an article about how some guy was setting up Epstein's networks on pedo island for 6 years before being disgusted about the children.

A former IT contractor for Jeffrey Epstein who said that he ended their business relationship over personal concerns about gaggles of apparently unsupervised young women on the embattled financier's private island told ABC News that his reluctance to continue working there was underscored by what he said was an extensive collection of photos of topless women displayed throughout the island's compounds.

"There were photos of topless women everywhere," said contractor Steve Scully, who said he worked for Epstein for six years beginning in 1999. "On his desk, in his office, in his bedroom," Scully, a 69-year-old father of three girls, said of the private island dubbed "Little St. James."

But it's what Scully said he saw on the island itself more than six years ago that led him to agree to an interview with ABC News: revolving groups of young girls that appeared to him to be minors who were guests on the island.

"They couldn't have been more than 15 or 16 years old," he said.

Scully said that he would see them on the island whenever he visited for work, riding ATVs, or at times bathing topless on the island's pools and beaches.

Scully said he became increasingly alarmed by the presence of these groups of young girls that appeared to him to be without any visible parental supervision.
"The truth is, I was there for 6 years," he explained. "I really started seeing things weren't normal in the first year. And I started ... I wear shame and guilt," he confessed. Because you know what? When you allow money to dictate your moral consciousness, you've lost all idea of moral consciousness. It's not about the money. It can't be."

ABC News reviewed invoices provided by Scully during the time period of his employment, each billed to "Little St. James" -- one of Epstein's corporations. Scully estimated that he did about $400,000 worth of business with Epstein -- something that he said he now regrets.

While he said that he hasn't spoken to Epstein in more than a decade, Scully said that he still recalls some of the financier's more peculiar practices.

Going to be real, real, real fucking hard for anyone who visited child rape island to try to claim plausible deniability that they didn't know what was really going on (looking at you Slick Willy and Prince Andrew). I doubt he cleaned up his act when big wigs are visiting, hell, was probably the opposite as this is perfect kompromat.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
oh, we think he's going to a regular joe jail/prison? hahahaha

Nope. This isn't state where you can buy your way out. This is federal time. He will be in protective custody at MCC (good old 10-South) which is the remand center for the SDNY throughout the trial. If he is convicted the feds will choose where to put him, probably somewhere like FCI Petersburg. In the federal criminal system you are nobody, no matter how rich you are.

Last edited:

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
There's an article about how some guy was setting up Epstein's networks on pedo island for 6 years before being disgusted about the children.

Going to be real, real, real fucking hard for anyone who visited child rape island to try to claim plausible deniability that they didn't know what was really going on (looking at you Slick Willy and Prince Andrew). I doubt he cleaned up his act when big wigs are visiting, hell, was probably the opposite as this is perfect kompromat.

This is what people have been arguing for ever. Bill Clinton claiming he didn't know is dumb. His continued relationship with maxwell is beyond suspect as well. Trump has basically admitted he knew with the most obvious "wink wink" ever in that famous quote of his claiming he likes them young years ago. These people all knew. Does this mean they were pedophiles? Not necessarily, but it does mean they looked the other way at the very least.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
This is what people have been arguing for ever. Bill Clinton claiming he didn't know is dumb. His continued relationship with maxwell is beyond suspect as well. Trump has basically admitted he knew with the most obvious "wink wink" ever in that famous quote of his claiming he likes them young years ago. These people all knew. Does this mean they were pedophiles? Not necessarily, but it does mean they looked the other way at the very least.

Yeah, reposting a comment I made back in Feb in another of these topics:

If we can burn down the entire depraved ring - and if that includes slick willy, then by god we should've done this day 0. Fuck Bill if he was even suspiciously aware of this evil shit happening, much less a participant or accomplice to obscuring the entire ring. Throw him into the goddamn void along with any other conspirators, even if they did good in the past. We're not the Catholic church.

If the worst crime Bill and others did was "merely" pull a Joe Paterno or the Catholic Church, then they're still assholes whose names should be eternally linked to damnation and contempt and scorn. Bury them as examples for the future.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Interestingly the vast majority of Epstein news links posted to /r/politics are being deleted by a certain moderator as "non political".

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
What I said should be emblazoned in headlines in every paper in the country relentlessly. But for some curious reason it is not? Hmmm....I wonder why?
because it was an anonymous accusation in a lawsuit that was being shopped around to the media by shady people and the journalists who investigated it saw a bunch of red flags and the lawsuit has since been dropped and never heard from again? like there's not a lot there for reporters to run with unless the accuser decides to come forward again. the media does not, actually, uncritically blast headlines about things they have literally no way of corroborating.

Oct 27, 2017
because it was an anonymous accusation in a lawsuit that was being shopped around to the media by shady people and the journalists who investigated it saw a bunch of red flags and the lawsuit has since been dropped and never heard from again? like there's not a lot there for reporters to run with unless the accuser decides to come forward again. the media does not, actually, uncritically blast headlines about things they have literally no way of corroborating.

And Trump's connections to Epstein's sex trafficking may go beyond merely superficial. In 2016, "Jane Doe" filed a lawsuit against Trump alleging a "savage sexual attack" in 1994, when she was 13 years old, in which he tied her to a bed at Epstein's house, raped her, and struck her in the face. The account was corroborated by a witness who claimed to have seen the child perform sexual acts on both Trump and Epstein.

Just as he has a patten of sexual predation, Trump also seems to have a pattern of threatening victims who come forward. Jane Doe alleged in the lawsuit that Trump told her she shouldn't ever say anything if she didn't want to "disappear like Maria," a 12-year-old girl who had also been abused along with her. Jane Doe dropped the lawsuit in November 2016, days before Trump's election, after her attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited "numerous threats" against her client. (Trump denied the allegations, and Bloom declined to comment for this story.)

Hmmmm....

Bitch Pudding

Oct 25, 2017
Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports)
BREAKING: Judge Berman's 33-page opinion rejecting Jeffrey Epstein's bail has been released.

"No conceivable conditions could ensure the safety of the community."

Full doc in the thread once it uploads.

Oct 27, 2017
the account was corroborated in the sense that the lawsuit filed by the anonymous accuser included a statement from an anonymous person who claimed to have witnessed the act. Journalists didn't speak to the witness or anything
Yeah, but the people who brought the lawsuit forward are real people on the record who backed off only when physical threats were made against them (per the defendant's lawyer). This is not some non-existent hearsay. This is on the record. It's possible that one of the women testifying now could be the "Jane Doe". We'll see.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, but the people who brought the lawsuit forward are real people on the record who backed off only when physical threats were made against them (per the defendant's lawyer). This is not some non-existent hearsay. This is on the record. It's possible that one of the women testifying now could be the "Jane Doe". We'll see.

I'd be happy to see that happen (if true) but until they come forward, there is no reason to say "well MAYBE!" and push something that everyone else has disregarded at this point.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports)
BREAKING: Judge Berman's 33-page opinion rejecting Jeffrey Epstein's bail has been released.

"No conceivable conditions could ensure the safety of the community."

Full doc in the thread once it uploads.

Looking forward to reading this.

I'd be happy to see that happen (if true) but until they come forward, there is no reason to say "well MAYBE!" and push something that everyone else has disregarded at this point.

You do realize that filing a fake lawsuit against someone of that level is both taking a chance on going to prison if false, and a threat to your life or your family's, because they (or you) may be killed off to shut you up.

I'd believe everything they said 100% before I'd consider a 1% chance they're lying about Epstein/Trump.

Just look at how successful Epstein was, and Trump has been, on shutting down the truth and getting away with things. Trump constantly deflects and escapes being held responsible for nearly anything horrible he does.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Dershowtiz went on Fox News:

Renato Mariotti @renato_mariotti

Alan Dershowitz should consider exercising his right to remain silent. https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1152048480594137090 …

11:22 PM - Jul 18, 2019

Andrew Lawrence@ndrew_lawrence

Alan Dershowitz: I had a "perfect, perfect sex life during the relevant period of time"

@AlanDersh congrats on plowing

dude went on national tv to brag about clapping cheeks to perfection, freaking power move

10:56 PM - Jul 18, 2019

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney

Alan Dershowitz should consider exercising his right to remain silent. https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1152048480594137090 …

Alan Dershowitz: I had a "perfect, perfect sex life during the relevant period of time"

dude went on national tv to brag about clapping cheeks to perfection, freaking power move

lmao

HOW DARE YOU I LAID DOWN SUCH GOOD PIPE MY DICK WAS S RANK

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017

I hate this timeline.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I see that Epstein only attracts sex fiends like himself.

Dershowitz is a nuclear grade piece of shit. Still don't know why the fuck Harvard still employs him.

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
Over the weekend I was listening to a podcast called "Unresolved" that tells the stories of various cold cases. In one episode an investigation into a murder focused on this one young guy as the primary suspect. When he was charged he was remanded without bail to jail for 7 months. When he finally had his preliminary hearing the judge threw the case out and lit up the DA because there was absolutely no evidence was presented tying the kid to the crime, just hearsay from one witness who had changed her story multiple times.

Why this is relevant to this thread: When I heard about this kid getting 7 months in jail without evidence tying him to the crime, all I could think of was Epstein and how hard it was to get him remanded WITH evidence. Even now, as he appeals, I'm sure many of us are just waiting for him to win and get out, despite ample evidence of his crimes. Meanwhile, this kid sat in jail for 7 months without bail for a case so flimsy the judge threw it out in disgust.

The oligarchy is out of control.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Did they ever raid the private island? There must be tons of evidence there and they might have saved some of the girls. They've probably been trafficked to the next POS slime by now.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Naw, I'd like this fucker kept alive and in a Hannibal like mask and jacket until at least such time as all of his associates crimes are squeezed out of him.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
At least he's only injured. Way too many people would get let off of the hook if he dies.