• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Dt6qcW0VAAARA_0.jpg:large

Tiny Detective, Big Mystery. Coming to PC and consoles Q1 2019. Jenny LeClue - Detectivu is a thrilling mystery adventure. It's also a game about detectiving, friends, and choosiness.

You play as Jenny LeClue, an aspiring young detective and passionate pursuer of truth. After years spent longing for a real adventure, Jenny gets more than she bargains for when her mother is accused of murder!

Embarking on a journey to uncover the truth, she discovers nothing in the sleepy town of Arthurton is what it seems. Jenny must use her skills of deduction and face her demons to find the real killer, save her mother, and unravel a dark mystery at the heart of the case.

Last edited:

Deleted member 59

My announcement of the show! Loved the PC demo of this when i played it. Great visuals, great writing.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I remember when this was first announced for PC and PS4 back in 2015, great news that is finally coming out. Looking lovely as ever

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Looks great. Adventure games are so perfect for the Switch, more so than almost any other, I need more of them.