• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

Influential evangelical leader and Donald Trump backer Jerry Falwell Jr. went into business with a young pool attendant he and his wife met while staying at a luxury hotel in Miami Beach, according to a lawsuit filed in Miami-Dade County.
The suit, which has not been previously reported, was brought by a father and son who claim that after they helped conceive of the business, the pool attendant and Falwell wrongly cut them out of it. The suit says that while Falwell Jr. and his wife were guests at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach in 2012, they developed a "friendly relationship" with the pool attendant, Giancarlo Granda; flew Granda in a private jet; and eventually backed him in a business venture, setting up a hostel that offers low-cost dorm-style nightly accommodations to visitors. The pool attendant, according to public records databases, was 21 when he met the Falwells.[\Quote]

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
He mightve blackmailed this dude, but that doesn't explain the hypocrisy of the millions of other voters who weren't fucking their poolboys.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Unless we get some concrete proof that Falwell is fucking his poolboy, I won't comment on that.

Blackmail is certainly playing a part with Trump, though.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
For more Falwell related fuckery, go look up the football coach they just hired.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
"It's frankly a disgrace that people are casting aspersions on this 21 year old, who is prime age for the US Military. We respect the troops, and shame on those who do not. Flag. Country. Some Amendments. Next question please." - SHS next week.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I have a friend who was a pool boy. He told me no funny business since he was afraid of any payback of sorts, but many of the people that flirted him were super lonely. Their husbands were workaholic tycoons, who would come home late, and their peers were mostly other women in the same situation, so not much romantic attention available since they were in the burbs.

Their kids would be school. And they didn't need to work. So a combination of boredom, unattentive workaholic partners, and access. Why go to a bar or club lol.

He told me that it was a struggle holding himself back lol. But again, if someone finds out you're cheating on their spouse, you could be fired or worse, dead.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
"It's frankly a disgrace that people are casting aspersions on this 21 year old, who is prime age for the US Military. We respect the troops, and shame on those who do not. Flag. Country. Some Amendments. Next question please." - SHS next week.

typical media spin... it's not about miami pool boys. its about supporting the troops

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd bet that Jerry is getting bummed by the pool boy and his wife is just oblivious to the situation.

"I wonder where Jerry is? Oh he is out late with the pool boy again? Boys will be boys"

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
Liberty grad here, and not proud of it.

Jerry Jr. has always been completely business, carrying little to the effect of Christian qualities.

WarLox

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Since when is a 21yo man a "boy"?

...and is it possible for a man to have any kind of a relationship with another person without the assumption of sex? This is the part of toxic masculinity that no one wants to talk about.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
...and is it possible for a man to have any kind of a relationship with another person without the assumption of sex? This is the part of toxic masculinity that no one wants to talk about.
Of course it is. But evangelicals in power have a history of flagrant hypocrisy and this scenario is incredibly fishy. It would be unreasonable NOT to assume that there's something sexual going on between Falwell Jr. and this guy.