• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
So this virus is simultaneously a media-overhyped hoax designed to take down Trump and a North Korean biological attack? Sound logic there.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"next attempt to get to Trump"

Oh sweetie, he's doing a great job at fucking it up himself don't worry.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Being a bigot must be so stressful, you don't know if you are coming or going

jml

Mar 9, 2018
It's wild how other countries just don't seem to exist to these people unless they're countries that they want to bomb.

Like yeah, Italy is shutting down their whole country just to make Trump look bad. Makes sense.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, Coronavirus is some fake ass shit. Just a lame attempt to get at Trump.
IT`S ALSO A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON DEVELOPED BY NORTH KOREA TO ELIMINATE US ALL!

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Slightly related but a friend of mine who used to live in China for several years and still has contacts there is convince this is due to breach in a bio-tech facility. Not saying I believe it, but he liked living there and isn't anti-China like xenophobes are.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
People will bend over backwards until a family members dies or they lose their job...and even then it might not be enough.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Being a bigot must be so stressful, you don't know if you are coming or going
tenor.gif

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've got a family member saying "the liberals are overblowing this to kill the economy and keep Trump from getting re-elected".

Conspiracy theories run rampant these days

electricblue

Oct 27, 2017
So the plan is to set off a biological weapon in the neighboring country that you do most of your trade with
Seems likely

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
This should be illegal. They're literally spreading lies and most likely convincing people to not take this seriously, thus spreading the virus even further.

OP
OP
gutshot

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Slightly related but a friend of mine who used to live in China for several years and still has contacts there is convince this is due to breach in a bio-tech facility. Not saying I believe it, but he liked living there and isn't anti-China like xenophobes are.

I'm not an expert but I would guess that other scientists would be able to tell the difference between a biological weapon and a virus.

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
I'm not an expert but I would guess that other scientists would be able to tell the difference between a biological weapon and a virus.

Oh yeah, he's never called it a bio weapon. Just that something similar to the CDC had a breach. Like I said, I personally don't see the connection especially when there's a history of it existing. Though one curious bit, it used to make children very sick 10 years ago and now it's mutated beyond that, apparently.

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
The morons on Fox just sat there nodding. Disgusting that they are even providing a forum to spew such dangerous disinformation.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Democrats managed to get THE WHOLE WORLD in on the hoax too !!!

God damn pesky democrats !!

Erpy

May 31, 2018
If only Clinton would be president now, then the virus would have been a punishment from God for the country rejecting his true Son in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.