• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Isla Fisher, Amy Adams, Jessica Chastain.

1195310.gif
You forgot Bryce Dallas Howard. Someone even wrote a song about it.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't look like her in that picture, weird I didn't recognize her.
Uncanny resemblance there, yeah.

I think it's an older picture, or maybe just bad lighting, so it's understandable.

Yeah, the more I see of Amy Adams the more I'm thinking there's not a better choice.

She seems to have pretty strong ties with WB, too. There's so much here that makes sense. I would be shocked if it wasn't her.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Honestly, I feel like the best option would be to get both Amy Adams and Jessica Chastain for the film; remember that the original book goes to great efforts to note how Audrey (Bill's wife in the Adult part) is eerily similar to Beverly in physical appearance. Multiple characters in the book think on that specific detail when comparing the two.

It's just a matter of which one is better suited to play Bev and which is better suited to play Audrey.
Oh man that would be amazing. haha

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
It's either Jessica or Amy Adams or Bryce Dallas.
I think they'd go with Jessica even though Amy Adams would be perfect.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a second as I was reading the headline I thought that it was going to say "Jessica Chastain wants to play Beverly Hills Cop" and I got really excited but this is cool too.

Lady Murasaki

Scary Shiny Glasses
Oct 25, 2017
I would love that Chastain or Adams played Bev, but what I really want is that the actress has the right age. It is so annoying (even though it is happening less) when they put a bunch of men in their 40's and 50's and cast a 20's/late 20's actress as if women didn't have the right to age.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they could also have people with all different hair colors try out for the job, and then if they fit the best they can dye her hair red.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I've been saying this since I saw the first movie. She looks exactly like Amy Adams. Like "how is that not her secret daughter?" level of resemblance.