• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
but will it actually release at midnight

bitwle9423f21.jpg

BrooklynMood

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
I really hope the album is 100Ă— better than the film, cause that was underwhelming

I forgive you king.

NHarmonic.

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
We went from MAGA-dumb-fuck to full religious fanatic.

Will we be hearing some homophobic lyrics? Or other dumb republican shit?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna listen but I aim curious as to the quality of it. Ye's discography has been weird ever since Life of Pablo released.

I'll just listen to the DeadendHiphop review and be good.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
The greatest L in hip-hop history behind Tekashi69.

Too bad it'll succeed with some people. Hopefully he influenced future rappers/producers with his classic sound from before Kim K and Twitter.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I hope this stuff drops. They're already selling tickets for the "IMAX EXPERIENCE" this weekend so he'd be stupid not to drop it now

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I just paid $45 to watch that film with the expectation that I would maybe get some sort significant glimpse of the album. I literally payed nearly $50 to watch Kanye West jerk himself off with Jesus imagery for thirty minutes with only a minute of a new song playing over the credits.

I already hated the man behind the music but fuck me, there is no hatred more vicious and seething than this. Fuck him.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
I just paid $45 to watch that film with the expectation that I would maybe get some sort significant glimpse of the album. I literally payed nearly $50 to watch Kanye West jerk himself off with Jesus imagery for thirty minutes with only a minute of a new song playing over the credits.

I already hated the man behind the music but fuck me, there is no hatred more vicious and seething than this. Fuck him.
Lmaoooooooo