• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mojo

Oct 25, 2017
Man this shit Kanye is doing is some of the most vile and harmful shit anyone could do.

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There was a dude on Market Street in SF today with surprisingly good outdoor audio saying Jesus Is King today? Coincidence? Is Yeezy pretending to be a homeless evangelist?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I never did get around to listening to Kids See Ghosts, oh well.

I just paid $45 to watch that film with the expectation that I would maybe get some sort significant glimpse of the album. I literally payed nearly $50 to watch Kanye West jerk himself off with Jesus imagery for thirty minutes with only a minute of a new song playing over the credits.

I already hated the man behind the music but fuck me, there is no hatred more vicious and seething than this. Fuck him.

Hahahaha, damn.

Oct 26, 2017
I just paid $45 to watch that film with the expectation that I would maybe get some sort significant glimpse of the album. I literally payed nearly $50 to watch Kanye West jerk himself off with Jesus imagery for thirty minutes with only a minute of a new song playing over the credits.

I already hated the man behind the music but fuck me, there is no hatred more vicious and seething than this. Fuck him.
Lmao

Yams

Oct 25, 2017

you hate the man so much you gave him your money

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
yeah is that post a joke or something how did you pay $45 to see a movie in a movie theater? why did you think that was a good idea? because you thought you would get a significant glimpse of an album that would come out in like 5 hours?

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Who's willing to bet their account on this coming out tonight? We need some Avatar bets or something.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
you hate the man so much you gave him your money
His bullshit was the one instance of separating "art" from "artist" that I tolerated and even then, just barely. I've never seen him live, never bought merch, figured that paying $45-ish dollars to hear an album in an IMAX theater would be fine after being a fan of his music for 12-ish years. I made a big ass mistake. I got taken for a damn ride. I can laugh at myself, thankfully, so I'm not really foaming at the mouth with anger but I'm definitely pissed and over Kanye's bullshit once and for all.

Don't care about the album, never really cared about the guy, think I'm done with the whole affair.
yeah is that post a joke or something how did you pay $45 to see a movie in a movie theater? why did you think that was a good idea? because you thought you would get a significant glimpse of an album that would come out in like 5 hours?
I live in Chicago so I caught it at the Navy Pier IMAX. They don't cater prices to the length of a show and Navy Pier is a tourist trap with a six story tall screen so you pay the full freight. I thought it'd be worth it if you got to hear the album a few hours early on IMAX speakers with some visuals on the massive screen. Nah. It's just thirty minutes of a choir singing over footage of them standing in this art installation, three minutes of Ye singing the cab line from Say You Will, one minute of him cradling one of his kids and humming and then one minute of a new song over the credits.

Fools in the theater actually cheered at the end, shouted "album at midnight ya'll!" and my friend and I pulled a Seinfeld and walked out shaking our heads.

Madison

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lima, Peru

Kanye threads are always full of surprises

Son Lamar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
His bullshit was the one instance of separating "art" from "artist" that I tolerated and even then, just barely. I've never seen him live, never bought merch, figured that paying $45-ish dollars to hear an album in an IMAX theater would be fine after being a fan of his music for 12-ish years. I made a big ass mistake. I got taken for a damn ride. I can laugh at myself, thankfully, so I'm not really foaming at the mouth with anger but I'm definitely pissed and over Kanye's bullshit once and for all.

Don't care about the album, never really cared about the guy, think I'm done with the whole affair.
Lmao who would pay that to listen to a damn album bruh yes laugh at yourself with us you thought this man who trolls his fans and stays saying ignorant shit to get attention and act as if it's some grand statement was gonna do something sensible 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We cool tho

Yams

Oct 25, 2017

I live in Chicago so I caught it at the Navy Pier IMAX. They don't cater prices to the length of a show and Navy Pier is a tourist trap with a six story tall screen so you pay the full freight. I thought it'd be worth it if you got to hear the album a few hours early on IMAX speakers with some visuals on the massive screen. Nah. It's just thirty minutes of a choir singing over footage of them standing in this art installation, three minutes of Ye singing the cab line from Say You Will, one minute of him cradling one of his kids and humming and then one minute of a new song over the credits.

Fools in the theater actually cheered at the end, shouted "album at midnight ya'll!" and my friend and I pulled a Seinfeld and walked out shaking our heads.

you played yourself

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017

yeah this sounds like your fault not Kanye's

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017

Imax is not 45$ a ticket. Did you pay for someone else too?

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017

JQ3cVBT.gif

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Jesus is not for black people.
The Bible isn't made for black people.
Made to keep them chained.
Kanye West is a piece of human fucking filth supporting Trump and racist white Supremacists that defend cops killing black people in their own appartments or the mistreatment of black people and minorities in general
Fuck Maga West he's a piece of shit and nothing but a tap dancing loser for White Supremacy.
Fuck him and his White Jesus.
The day that piece of shit went for Trump is the day that I stopped fucking with this bum.
I gotta go and chuck all my albums of his in the fucking trash.
Again fuck maga, and fuck kanye. Piece of shit is spitting on his mother's grave by doing this.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
had spare cineplex points so bought a free imax ticket to his dumb movie tomorrow. feel like i should just wait for that

BrooklynMood

Banned
Jan 3, 2018

While I didnt pay that much, even with concessions, but I share the same feeling, I went in thinking I would be able to hear glimpses of the new album with all those speakers in the imax room, but that's not what happened... they should have just played the Runaway movie and I would have gladly paid twice as much for that!

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

"Fuck him, as I pay him $45 to get a glimpse of his new album"